Want To Find Out If Your Other Half Is Cheating

bartender100

It is just as illegal as any other bugging or wiretapping, but hard to prove who planted it. Anyway it’s not new and you may even have it installed on your phone as it has been around as a virus for a while.

It will probably be even more common as most people don’t seem to have any virus protection on their phone or pda.

The corporate version will be popular with companies trying to keep a tab on what their mobiles are being used for.

It is just as illegal as any other bugging or wiretapping, but hard to prove who planted it. Anyway it’s not new and you may even have it installed on your phone as it has been around as a virus for a while.

It will probably be even more common as most people don’t seem to have any virus protection on their phone or pda.

The corporate version will be popular with companies trying to keep a tab on what their mobiles are being used for.

Hi,

Can you tell me where you have seen this product before, as I dont believe that I have ever seen anything like this. Also, this product seems to require to be conciously installed and configured by someone, unlike a virus which spreads automatically without any action.

Thanks,

this symbian OS software has been out for a couple of years. Looks like it has been rebranded.

logging the comms and then sending it to a comp server ... it might make the phones balance deplete twice as fast as normal.

you can normally tell what programs are running on your symbian phone by holding down the function button for 2 secs.

and symbian 60 OS sofware will not run on symbian 40 OS phones - I would do some serious reserch before putting down the dollars for this product. apart from some googleing which would probably turn up a similar free alternative

Their testimonials are a bit off putting, and I can't help wonder if they are real

Quoting from their website :o

man.jpg

I finally figured out my wife was cheating on me with my brother. I had a bad feeling about this for over a year.

Interesting to see the image name is just Man.jpg

Their testimonials are a bit off putting, and I can't help wonder if they are real

Quoting from their website :o

man.jpg

I finally figured out my wife was cheating on me with my brother. I had a bad feeling about this for over a year.

Interesting to see the image name is just Man.jpg

Looks rather like Prince Andrew of the U.K. .............. no ..... "cheating on me with my brother" surely not!?

:D

Patrick

If you feel the need to see if your other half is cheating.. it doesn't hold much hope for the relationship does it ? :o

totster :D

Funny how someone always comes up with a comment like this.

What is wrong with getting the upper hand, coming up trumps, getting in there first.

Better to know than not and make planes and deal with it.

Also if you are having thoughts like this and it does not hold out much hope for the relationship, then that is the whole idea aint it ??

it might make the phones balance deplete twice as fast as normal.

Reading their blurb, it seems it sends 4 times a day only, I guess through GPRS Internet connection (too much/complicated for sms) - so should not be that much of a drain - depending how long it stays online and the contract allowance to GRPS if any.

Seen GPS software too - small java aplet that allows you to actually track where the mobile phone is. Pull it up on a computer. I've seen it used for lorry drivers.

I have this set up on my families phones (including mine) and on a rigged mobile in my 4X4 (not in other cars as I only have the one rigged phone - Ebay for £20).

You get a website that has access to the mobile networks and triangulates from towers to estimate where the device is. It can be down to street for in-town or maybe a 5km circle for the countryside. This is in the UK.

There is no call charge (other than internet if dial up of course) as it is never actally called - also no phone install etc. It costs a credit (20p ish I think) anytime you use it to look it up.

I set it up as a way of tracing the phones/car if it was stolen (I told the Mrs and kids!). However, I've used it a few times when the Mrs has left her mobile somewhere - it works!

it might make the phones balance deplete twice as fast as normal.

Reading their blurb, it seems it sends 4 times a day only, I guess through GPRS Internet connection (too much/complicated for sms) - so should not be that much of a drain - depending how long it stays online and the contract allowance to GRPS if any.

Seen GPS software too - small java aplet that allows you to actually track where the mobile phone is. Pull it up on a computer. I've seen it used for lorry drivers.

I have this set up on my families phones (including mine) and on a rigged mobile in my 4X4 (not in other cars as I only have the one rigged phone - Ebay for £20).

You get a website that has access to the mobile networks and triangulates from towers to estimate where the device is. It can be down to street for in-town or maybe a 5km circle for the countryside. This is in the UK.

There is no call charge (other than internet if dial up of course) as it is never actally called - also no phone install etc. It costs a credit (20p ish I think) anytime you use it to look it up.

I set it up as a way of tracing the phones/car if it was stolen (I told the Mrs and kids!). However, I've used it a few times when the Mrs has left her mobile somewhere - it works!

Can you tell me more about this java applet please. Where can I purchase this?