Thai Senators Want To Grill Yingluck Over Her Mongolia Speech

webfact

What? She was elected, so we all have to love her???

Good - i hope they take her phone off her, ask her lots of difficult questions and make her cry.

Then find sufficient evidence to impeach her and lock her away in Jail where her pretty good looks will help her 'work' her way through prison smile.png

I honestly wonder why you have so much hatred for the head of a elected government who to all intents and purposes is doing a far better job than any of her immediate predecessors, as proven by her approval ratings and the overall economic, political and social state of the country.

impeach her for what exactly ??

The wrong shoes ??

I think we can be quite certain that if there was the slightest hint of her personal corruption an annointed appointed senator would be on it like a ton of bricks..........

"who to all intents and purposes is doing a far better job than any of her immediate predecessors, as proven by her approval ratings and the overall economic, political and social state of the country."

blink.png Pardon?

Sorry it does go against the trend here.....

Still true though.

Care to explain how she is doing a better job than her immediate predecessors and bear in mind her party does not need any other parties approval they have enough seats. They also do not have to fight off terrorists who invade hospitals and advocate burning Bangkok down and then proceed to attempt it.

Why is she standing in front of the whole world defending her brother? Is that what the conference was about.

• Like 2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony of Thaksin getting convicted by changes to the law and various organisations after a coup, and the obstruction to changes to the law by a democratic sitting government are obviously lost on some.

These fools were given 18 months to study and formulate a constitution, and they still couldn't get it right. Couldn't they just license one from another country with hundreds of years of political stabiltity, a generally loved monarchy, ordinarily majority stable governments, accepted representation from the populous.

Or is that a problem with intellectual property? With the emphasis on INTELLECTUAL.

Changes to the law? The law regarding purchase of state property by public officials was in force while Thaksin was in office; he chose to ignore it because he thought he was invulnerable. His mistake.

My mistake, I was referring more to the 70bn. However, as I am sure you have read, at the end of it all, no one actually proved that the state lost a cent.

He was extremely dumb to have let his missus get anywhere near that deal. The funny thing about that whole deal, is that at the end of it all, it was genuinely a win win, and yet, alas, fortunately for me (I hope) Thai wives are supposed to inform their husbands when the purchase something.

It was the ultimate petty problem to bring him down, and ok, he did it. I see Cameron's missus has shares in a developer that will benefit from changes to planning laws in the UK. That's politics I guess. And no, I am not a Thaksinite, I don't really trust any of them.

• Like 1

The irony of Thaksin getting convicted by changes to the law and various organisations after a coup, and the obstruction to changes to the law by a democratic sitting government are obviously lost on some.

These fools were given 18 months to study and formulate a constitution, and they still couldn't get it right. Couldn't they just license one from another country with hundreds of years of political stabiltity, a generally loved monarchy, ordinarily majority stable governments, accepted representation from the populous.

Or is that a problem with intellectual property? With the emphasis on INTELLECTUAL.

Changes to the law? The law regarding purchase of state property by public officials was in force while Thaksin was in office; he chose to ignore it because he thought he was invulnerable. His mistake.

My mistake, I was referring more to the 70bn. However, as I am sure you have read, at the end of it all, no one actually proved that the state lost a cent.

He was extremely dumb to have let his missus get anywhere near that deal. The funny thing about that whole deal, is that at the end of it all, it was genuinely a win win, and yet, alas, fortunately for me (I hope) Thai wives are supposed to inform their husbands when the purchase something.

It was the ultimate petty problem to bring him down, and ok, he did it. I see Cameron's missus has shares in a developer that will benefit from changes to planning laws in the UK. That's politics I guess. And no, I am not a Thaksinite, I don't really trust any of them.

The insinuation that he knew nothing about the sale, and that no damage was done, are irrelevant to the fact that a serious criminal act was committed. It is in no way petty, and the same act would see public officials jailed in many countries.

• Like 2

Well, in pure economic terms of GDP growth, one would have to ask on which issue you are asking?

I agree that the flood stuff is going to turn into a corrupt mess, and the rice issue has turned to crap. But in all reality, with the world in a heap of c**p, how is the country not doing particularly badly. Yes exporters are going to struggle, and if 300 baht a day was enough to make the creak like they claim, then what type of companies were they?

Inflation is ok, GDP is ok, Debt to GDP is under 50% so far. GDP growth is expected to be 5.31% according to the google search I just made. Do you know how many countries in the world would bite off their left arm for a number like that? I have to play devils advocate about people making simple answers to complex issues, and yes, PTP is as corrupt as hell, but are the other bunch any better?

The rest of the world really doesn't want to have to deal with an army government, so better hope that the Dems do better at the ballot box.

So Thailand is doing OK economically in spite of its current government? As for politics, the fact that a criminal is manipulating the government to destroy the other pillars of democracy so as to absolve his crimes, an action which some are predicting will lead to another coup and possibly a civil war, that's just dandy?

Yes, yes, and yes.

This endless harping for coups has to stop. They will change the constitution because the "constitution court" says it can be done. And then what? All he is guilty of so far, is siging a piece of paper for his wife to buy some land. Guilty yes. Is this the real reason for this animosity? I think we are all grown up enough here to understand what we think might happen if he gets back, and why old business and the army are so worried.

Thaksin will (possibly) be back because, he still has to run the gaunltet of the army and the yellows, and the country can re-start itself all over again. I blame 100% the people who wrote this useless constitution. They have been utterly remiss in their responsibility.

• Like 1

The insinuation that he knew nothing about the sale, and that no damage was done, are irrelevant to the fact that a serious criminal act was committed. It is in no way petty, and the same act would see public officials jailed in many countries.

It's the law. So be it. If that is all they can get him on, strewth, this guy paid millions in back handers to god know who in his time.

I follow off-shore leaks (Washingon Post, Le Monde, Süddeutsche Zeitung and oher investigation news papers in the world.

The first in Asia to be exposed was a Mongolian Tycoon. Connection to Thaksin? His sister went to Mongolia for special information how to avoid the results of tax crimes?

Open questions.

• Like 1

Good - i hope they take her phone off her, ask her lots of difficult questions and make her cry.

Then find sufficient evidence to impeach her and lock her away in Jail where her pretty good looks will help her 'work' her way through prison smile.png

Better the crook we know than a new unknown one. ( whoever will replace her)

"who to all intents and purposes is doing a far better job than any of her immediate predecessors, as proven by her approval ratings and the overall economic, political and social state of the country."

blink.png Pardon?

Well, in pure economic terms of GDP growth, one would have to ask on which issue you are asking?

I agree that the flood stuff is going to turn into a corrupt mess, and the rice issue has turned to crap. But in all reality, with the world in a heap of c**p, how is the country not doing particularly badly. Yes exporters are going to struggle, and if 300 baht a day was enough to make the creak like they claim, then what type of companies were they?

Inflation is ok, GDP is ok, Debt to GDP is under 50% so far. GDP growth is expected to be 5.31% according to the google search I just made. Do you know how many countries in the world would bite off their left arm for a number like that? I have to play devils advocate about people making simple answers to complex issues, and yes, PTP is as corrupt as hell, but are the other bunch any better?

The rest of the world really doesn't want to have to deal with an army government, so better hope that the Dems do better at the ballot box.

I must say that I'm not too hot up on official GDP growth figures and inflation rates. But I do notice that the price of a bowl of noodle soup or a khao pad or whatever has gone up very heavily. Petrol... much more expensive since PTP took office. Cigarettes - again. These are the main things on which I spend my money.

I did study a bit of economics and I'm not convinced that GDP is a good way of measuring quality of life. Most economists aren't - it is a standard A-level economics question as to why (in the UK anyway). GDP = Consumer expenditure + Investment + Government expenditure. That means you can increase the national income by, say, having the government pay over-the-odds for rice or by investing a load of money into high-speed train infrastructure (which may or may not be necessary). The next stage of national income is GNP, which includes the balance of payments (exports - imports), and as you correctly mention this has taken a big hit because of the rice pledging scheme. Anyway, I digress - I'm not so sure the quality of life has risen under PTP. It hasn't for most people I know, but then I do live in Suratthani province and Surat people are (sometimes unfairly) biased against anything non-Democrat.

I think the minimum wage is a lot more damaging than I think you give it credit for. I agree a minimum wage was needed, but 300 Baht a day was extreme - not really the amount, but the increment. A lot of companies are laying people off. And if you increase the base-level 6,000 Baht salaries to 9,000 Baht, you have to increase the 12,000 Baht staff to 16,000 Baht (18,000 Baht if it was all relative).

Socially - no, sorry, absolutely not. Not from what I've seen. But again, I rarely travel north of Chumphon.

Please don't start me on corruption within the Democrats - I have personally given Suthep Thaugsuban's son Tan a roasting on it, he wasn't impressed.

Your last sentence - spot on.

By the way, kudos for presenting your arguments in such a reasonable fashion - a rare commodity these days. wai.gif

I am really awaiting to see the true effects of the minimum wage, because, whatever comes out of the government is slanted and what is reported from the other side claims catastrophe. I filled up my car today, and the prices are steady, that is the benefit of a strong baht. But, when people come in here and claim the world is falling economically on Thailand, with a debt to GDP ration under 50% (currently I admit) maybe 4 to 6% GDP growth and a (stupidly) reported unemployment rate of under 1%, it isn't as though Thailand is going to become Cyprus tomorrow.

The minimum wage and unemployment is a jokey measurement in Thailand because every company worth it's salt can undercut any minimum wage workforce very simply by importing foreign labour, which is economically ludicrous, and simply hurts Thai workers. That said, the increases since 1997 have been utterly pitiful, and I myself wouldn't have done the increase in one fell swoop, but no company is ever going to say they like an increase.

I studied my fair share of economics, and realise that Thailand's is at a vey large cross-roads today, but they have a well made plans to develop the eastern seaboard, but have to balance what this creates socially, plus, it has emptied the country side, so CP must be fed, and I don't underestimate how cynical that company is to plan to force people back to the fields. it has become time to develop the rest of the country for economic and social reasons, and to that logic I absolutely agree. Everything have been too Bangkok/Eastern Seaboard centric for too long. Time to spread the wealth out, not just for economic reasons, but it can't be a continual plan to drag 100s of thousands of people to the factories. They must come to the people.

blink.png Pardon?

I must say that I'm not too hot up on official GDP growth figures and inflation rates. But I do notice that the price of a bowl of noodle soup or a khao pad or whatever has gone up very heavily. Petrol... much more expensive since PTP took office. Cigarettes - again. These are the main things on which I spend my money.

I did study a bit of economics and I'm not convinced that GDP is a good way of measuring quality of life. Most economists aren't - it is a standard A-level economics question as to why (in the UK anyway). GDP = Consumer expenditure + Investment + Government expenditure. That means you can increase the national income by, say, having the government pay over-the-odds for rice or by investing a load of money into high-speed train infrastructure (which may or may not be necessary). The next stage of national income is GNP, which includes the balance of payments (exports - imports), and as you correctly mention this has taken a big hit because of the rice pledging scheme. Anyway, I digress - I'm not so sure the quality of life has risen under PTP. It hasn't for most people I know, but then I do live in Suratthani province and Surat people are (sometimes unfairly) biased against anything non-Democrat.

I think the minimum wage is a lot more damaging than I think you give it credit for. I agree a minimum wage was needed, but 300 Baht a day was extreme - not really the amount, but the increment. A lot of companies are laying people off. And if you increase the base-level 6,000 Baht salaries to 9,000 Baht, you have to increase the 12,000 Baht staff to 16,000 Baht (18,000 Baht if it was all relative).

Socially - no, sorry, absolutely not. Not from what I've seen. But again, I rarely travel north of Chumphon.

Please don't start me on corruption within the Democrats - I have personally given Suthep Thaugsuban's son Tan a roasting on it, he wasn't impressed.

By the way, kudos for presenting your arguments in such a reasonable fashion - a rare commodity these days. wai.gif

I am really awaiting to see the true effects of the minimum wage, because, whatever comes out of the government is slanted and what is reported from the other side claims catastrophe. I filled up my car today, and the prices are steady, that is the benefit of a strong baht. But, when people come in here and claim the world is falling economically on Thailand, with a debt to GDP ration under 50% (currently I admit) maybe 4 to 6% GDP growth and a (stupidly) reported unemployment rate of under 1%, it isn't as though Thailand is going to become Cyprus tomorrow.

The minimum wage and unemployment is a jokey measurement in Thailand because every company worth it's salt can undercut any minimum wage workforce very simply by importing foreign labour, which is economically ludicrous, and simply hurts Thai workers. That said, the increases since 1997 have been utterly pitiful, and I myself wouldn't have done the increase in one fell swoop, but no company is ever going to say they like an increase.

I studied my fair share of economics, and realise that Thailand's is at a vey large cross-roads today, but they have a well made plans to develop the eastern seaboard, but have to balance what this creates socially, plus, it has emptied the country side, so CP must be fed, and I don't underestimate how cynical that company is to plan to force people back to the fields. it has become time to develop the rest of the country for economic and social reasons, and to that logic I absolutely agree. Everything have been too Bangkok/Eastern Seaboard centric for too long. Time to spread the wealth out, not just for economic reasons, but it can't be a continual plan to drag 100s of thousands of people to the factories. They must come to the people.

All good points.

My overall feeling is that the country is economically considerably better than 3 yrs ago but that more political storm clouds are gathering.

Within 10-12 years many of the major players will be dead, the country will have successfully dealt with whatever transitions are required and life in Thailand will go on and continue to get better for Thai people.

I don't think the doom laden scenarios so often predicted on TV will happen and I am personally optimistic for Thailand.

For me, the biggest business problems are scarcity of labour and the strong baht.

Both of these put to bed the naysayers about the 300 baht daily wage creating huge unemployment..........

People want money, many ( not all ) are prepared to work for it and everybody wants to improve their life.

The future for S.E.Asia and Thailand is very promising, especially given the increasing ebb and flow of political power.

Let the electorate have their increasing vocalisation.

It has to be a good thing.

We will not see Oak as a PM.............

10 years from now will be a completely different picture.

Edited by philw
  • Like 1

Why not seize her lap top or computer or right must be a top of the line IPOD ... and check her Skype's History chats ...??

Why not seize her lap top or computer or right must be a top of the line IPOD ... and check her Skype's History chats ...??

It's hopeless............

It is really hopeless, referring to big brother as political victim at a conference on Democracy and forgetting the remark big brother made on "democracy not my goal"

Mind you, people here defending her seem to have lost track a bit as well. Maybe they never believed in democracy?

• Like 2

I can foresee a problem with this if she just claims that she didn't write the speech but it was written for her. This isn't unusual of course but normally the speech giver has some input and understands what they are saying. The PM's problem is she often claims not to know much about anything contentious. Let's hope she's turning over a new leaf.

Did nobody read this posted yesterday on TV...??

Posted Yesterday, 06:23

UPDATE:

PM: Speech not meant to help Thaksin

30205178-01_big.jpg

Yingluck makes speech in Mongolia on Monday.

Source claims Yingluck personally supervised writing of the address

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra yesterday denied trying to "whitewash" the actions of her brother, the former premier Thaksin, with a speech she gave in Mongolia on Monday.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....56#entry6355456

• Like 1

The senators also called on Yingluck to take legal action against all officials in the Centre for the Resolution of Emergency Situation if innocent people had been killed by security officials during the crackdown on redshirt protesters, as the PM claimed in her speech.

If she claimed it, she should act on it, otherwise it makes her out to be a liar.

But, if she gets the amnesty she wants for her brother, amongst others, the point is moot as all parties are exonerated of charges.

How would the red shirt families feel about her dropping all charges in the amnesty for all? How would the soldiers' families feel?

I can foresee a problem with this if she just claims that she didn't write the speech but it was written for her. This isn't unusual of course but normally the speech giver has some input and understands what they are saying. The PM's problem is she often claims not to know much about anything contentious. Let's hope she's turning over a new leaf.

Did nobody read this posted yesterday on TV...??

Posted Yesterday, 06:23

UPDATE:

PM: Speech not meant to help Thaksin

30205178-01_big.jpg

Yingluck makes speech in Mongolia on Monday.

Source claims Yingluck personally supervised writing of the address

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra yesterday denied trying to "whitewash" the actions of her brother, the former premier Thaksin, with a speech she gave in Mongolia on Monday.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....56#entry6355456

Whoever actually wrote the speech it was still inappropriate and poor political protocol. It all sounded like a bit of a whinge.

Better the crook we know than a new unknown one. ( whoever will replace her)

Thaksin still has lots of money and the people have not got any smarter.

Her big sister will.

That is a risk Thaksin is knowingly taking as he knows she is not a political air head like Yingluck.

She might not do as he wishes at all times. She might start attending cabinet meetings and ban phones.

But what other choice does he have.

The four panels are the Senate committee on foreign affairs, the Senate committee on religions, ethics, arts and culture, the Senate committee on human rights and consumer protection,??? and the Senate committee on corruption and good governance.

Strewth, any more? Interesting that the senate can "summon" the PM at all. This will make for interesting reading, I think she should give them both barrels, and tell them it's a free country.

You are absolutely rite it is a free country as long as Thaksin OKs it.

Yingluck was just exercising her right to be stupid in front of the whole world.

The people she was speaking to were not the field hands in the rice paddies they were informed people looking for more information.

Well, in fairness, I would hope that Abhisit would have pointed out that Thailand didn't exactly paint itself in a good light having to resort to a coup, in the same context.

You truly are disorientated. Thaksins actions brought on the coup. Abhist had nothing to do with it. His government came three governments after the coup.

I am how ever happy to see you did not attempt to justify her stupid speech.

Even for a Thaksin fan it was pretty hard to justify.

blink.png Pardon?

If I may interrupt this praise Thaksin admiration club meeting I did ask a question and would appreciate an answer to it.

Care to explain how she is doing a better job than her immediate

predecessors and bear in mind her party does not need any other parties

approval unlike Abhist who had to appease other parties she does not she has enough seats to do the job how ever she wants she does not have to appease other parties.

Being honest upright citizens that you are you will of course bear that in mind.

They also do not have to fight off

terrorists who invade hospitals and advocate burning Bangkok down and

then proceed to attempt to burn it down.

Why is she standing in front of the whole world defending her brother?

Is that what the conference was about?

If I may interrupt this praise Thaksin admiration club meeting I did ask a question and would appreciate an answer to it.

Care to explain how she is doing a better job than her immediate

predecessors and bear in mind her party does not need any other parties

approval unlike Abhist who had to appease other parties she does not she has enough seats to do the job how ever she wants she does not have to appease other parties.

Being honest upright citizens that you are you will of course bear that in mind.

They also do not have to fight off

terrorists who invade hospitals and advocate burning Bangkok down and

then proceed to attempt to burn it down.

Well, Dolly, she was at the Ministerial Conference of the Community of Democracies, so it seems to me, a reasonable place to talk about Thailands fairly recent experience with a military coup which is as totally un-democratic an action you can get. She also explained the follow on problems as a result of that coup. A perfect forum for that kind of discussion.

• Like 1

Oh, and in response to your questions: if you read my post, you would notice that I was questioning whether or not the country was doing better economically, politically and socially under Yinglak. I don't think it is doing better, whatever the official GDP, inflation and unemployment figures say - I base my assumption on real life.

Well, Dolly, she was at the Ministerial Conference of the Community of Democracies, so it seems to me, a reasonable place to talk about Thailands fairly recent experience with a military coup which is as totally un-democratic an action you can get. She also explained the follow on problems as a result of that coup. A perfect forum for that kind of discussion.

What Ms. Yingluck failed to address is what caused this coup, why it was bloodless and welcomed by many and why calling her brother a 'political victim' is a bit of a 'white' lie taking liberties with the truth. Defending her brother may be excusable if she spoke 'a titre personel' (it's her brother after all), but as representative of her country she should be a bit more honest than the average politician. The problems following the coup were certainly severe. Brother lost billions, brothers proxy governments busy with main goal 'get Thaksin back'. Interesting of course if the fact that Ms. Yingluck forgot to mention that her brother still skypes in to order his cabinet around and bluntly tells them what to do with his country. Very democratically of course. She really missed an oppertunity with this reasonable place to talk about democracy.

SPEECH CONTROVERSY
Senate panels to grill Yingluck
Olan Lertrudtanadumrongkul,
Prapasri Osathanon
The Nation

30205331-01_big.jpg
Some 100 red-shirt supporters, led by former PM

Democrats write to Mongolian leader accusing PM of lying

BANGKOK: -- Fifty-eight senators yesterday issued a statement denouncing Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's Mongolia speech and said they planned to summon her for grilling by four Senate panels.

The senators called themselves "Senators Who Love the Country". They announced that Yingluck would be summoned to explain her speech to the Senate committee on foreign affairs, the Senate committee on religions, ethics, arts and culture, the Senate committee on human rights and consumer protection, and the Senate committee on corruption and good governance.

In a statement read at a press conference, the senators accused Yingluck of causing the international community to misunderstand Thailand and creating further rifts.

The statement also accused Yingluck of telling only part of the story when she said former PM Thaksin Shinawatra was politically victimised.

They called on Yingluck to take legal action against all officials at the now defunct Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation if innocent people were killed by security officials during the crackdown on red-shirt protesters, as she claimed in her speech.

The 58 senators include Wutthilert Devakula, Rawiwan Jintakan, General Somjet Boonthanom and Somchai Sawaengkarn.

In a related development, the Democrat Party yesterday sent a letter to the Mongolian president alleging that Yingluck had told lies in the speech delivered to a conference on democracy in Ulan Bator on Monday.

Democrat spokesman Chavanond Intarakomalyasut said the letter explained that Yingluck had distorted information in her speech, which they said harmed her own motherland.

In her speech to the 7th Ministerial Conference of the Community of Democracies, Yingluck claimed that Thaksin, was a victim of a group of anti-democracy elements. She said the 2006 coup was a setback for democracy and that the red shirts had spent a decade fighting for democracy with their lives and blood.

Chavanond said the letter disputed Yingluck's speech and pointed out that all the political problems stemmed from Thaksin himself.

The party pointed out that alleged massive corruption during the tenures of the Thaksin government led to political conflicts that ended in the coup.

The letter alleged that Thaksin had abused his power as premier and had allegedly interfered with the work of independent organisations, violated people's rights and intimidated those with different opinions. The letter pointed out that the coup was staged after the Thaksin government had dissolved the House and was only a caretaker administration pending an election. It also claimed Thaksin himself set conditions that led to the confrontation of two sides, prompting the military to intervene.

The letter said that cases against Thaksin had proceeded according to a due justice process and that red-shirt rallies were illegal.

Meanwhile, Nicha Hiranburana Thuvatham, wife of General Romklao Thuvatham, posted a message on Facebook saying: "As [a member of] one of the families of the Army officers killed in the May 2010 incident, I don't want to be [identified] with those 91 deaths which the PM claimed were lost in defending democracy. In fact, my husband did not fight for democracy, since it already existed at the time, but tried to restore the rule of law.

"According to the report of the Truth for Reconciliation Commis-sion of Thailand [TRCT], evidence was found that the men in black who engaged in violent attacks on the authorities using M79 grenades and rifles, caused my husband's death, [and] had received support from red-shirt security guards.

"Therefore, the people who remain in jail who are said to be political prisoners must be tried by the judiciary, not released as the prime minister insists," she wrote.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-05-03

What Ms. Yingluck failed to address is what caused this coup, why it was bloodless and welcomed by many and why calling her brother a 'political victim' is a bit of a 'white' lie taking liberties with the truth. Defending her brother may be excusable if she spoke 'a titre personel' (it's her brother after all), but as representative of her country she should be a bit more honest than the average politician. The problems following the coup were certainly severe. Brother lost billions, brothers proxy governments busy with main goal 'get Thaksin back'. Interesting of course if the fact that Ms. Yingluck forgot to mention that her brother still skypes in to order his cabinet around and bluntly tells them what to do with his country. Very democratically of course. She really missed an opportunity with this reasonable place to talk about democracy.

All very valid points.

Perhaps she should hold off speaking about democracy until if and when she ever becomes the "real" PM.

This is all sooooo boring. Why even question her? It is water off a ducks back. She is clueless, of clan Shinawatra and self confessed puppet and pawn of her brother. Primary focus, get brother back and full amnesty, return assets and continue to fill own coffers. Secondary, appear to be the PM but having no idea, better to continue to travel and attend minor functions to remain busy in between shopping. If I didn't know better I would say she was also blonde under the dark patches.

Edited by Locationthailand

Why don't they send the 58 Senators down south where the 2 year old was shot in the head and stop the terror down there, instead of doing nothing in their political position except come up with a bull***t nothing item like this. What a waste of time this complaint is.sad.png

They call themselves Senators who love the country. cheesy.gif

Edited by OZEMADE
  • Like 2