Miss Grand Thailand....... Are These Seriously The Best They Can Offer?

Well, they look stunning to me but in this day and age beauty contests in Asia have taken a wack. Women have other options, are educated and generally the prettiest dont need to go thru all.that bs to: have a great life, marry well, earn money. So its just the narcissists and or tramps left. True all over the world.

The Korean faces thing, all beauties as well but the piece does not take into account again a number of factors:

Korea has a pretty small gene pool and anyone that has interest in ethnicity knows this.

Koreans have about a dozen last names. Koreans do not mix with outsiders and never did.

Women pictured all about the same age, same social economic makeup.

Women have had many surgeries. Same procedures, same hospitals possibly same doctors.

Finally, you may be suffering from the "they all long the same" factor sadly, cannot differentiate Asian faces despite living here. I understand the moron that put the piece and the graphic cant, but you live here.

The Korean gif also is created to give the impression of sameness.

Edited by bangkokburning

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard pageant stuff, and not overly different to the hi-so wannabe mallrats slinking around Emporium any given day of the week. If you want beautiful women with *distinctive* features, spend some time in Indonesia. The women in your photos have a very 'cookie cutter' look - I'd call it 'Bangkok Katoey' regardless of their sexual authenticity.

Hi-so boutique malls have a lot to answer for.Remember when Asian women had lovely long black hair and tanned skin ?

Banner-header.jpg

Well, it wouldn't be THAT woman which has changed her hair color and lightened her skin ☺

Lovely Issan face though.

I would not kick them out of bed.

op your looking gay right now,lol.

Better looking women on every street in Thailand.

But if you like your women with a few extra bits and plastic boobs, up to you tongue.png

i'd rather have a natural woman with some imperfections, some bits to squeeze and kiss. Not some half white Thai with plastic breasts and larded up with make-up. I think more than half the 'women' in this line-up are Katoeys.

Oddly enough I was looking at the top 10 FHM women that were posted today and only one of them looks sexy and natural to me. And that is her in at number 4 ;)

Indeed, how can one say that the beauty contestants are not beautiful?! Yet, I see a dozen more attractive, more beautiful.women every day.

Modern women don't need this nonsense. Their besuty has opened a numberd of doors far more advantageous than a stupid finosaur pagent - even in Thailand.

Pagents still huge in Phils because frankly, thats all they have unlike women in all other east Asian countries save for Cambodia and Lao.

It's just that these contests are skewed to the light skin tall models that aren't everyone's taste.

You'd do well to tell them apart from some Japanese and Korean contestants as people have said.

Maybe the Chiang Mai girls are similar to girls from these cooler asian nations but I don't see many girls looking like the more Southern Thai girls.

I would just like to point out that my 'like' to post #27 above completely ignores all text and is purely for the image.

Absolutely!

You know when I lived in trinidad the male population would all descend upon the bars for the all night Miss World contest.

Many many bottles of rum consumed....hard to get a seat as they all studied each contestant and offered laughter and genuine critique.

Yes it was taken quite seriously....well as much as you can after three bottles each....but everyone had a great time and would bet on their favourite with nails bitten away....

Its a great bit of fun in the right spirit for men....and a bit of fun for the ladies too!

I see nothing wrong with it at all. smile.png

bangkokburning, I doubt that my 'Bangsar Babe' has ever been further north than BKK, although I suspect that she would go anywhere there was (expensive) food on offer.

Bangsar, also Bungsar (archaic), is an affluent residential suburb on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, lying about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) south-west of the city centre

She is Malaysian Chinese, but I still prefer Asian women to *look* Asian - I guess that's just me. Even in a swimsuit, she still looks way too close to 'Bangkok Katoey' for mine.

4.jpg

So sad for her to grow up looking so repulsive. Someone should make a home for girls like that, so they could be together and have find acceptance for who they are.

Sounds like heaven.

Repulsive heaven.

Lesbian heaven.

So sad for her to grow up looking so repulsive. Someone should make a home for girls like that, so they could be together and have find acceptance for who they are.

There's hope for them yet. They're welcome anytime at the Payboy mansion.

The gals look hot....much hotter than the temperature in Thailand right now!

Your a brave man admitting on TV that your into ladyboys..I salute you sir..

Sigh.

Another bubble burst, one less tourist for next season

Sometimes you can be so cruel Soutpeel letting facts get in the way of fantasy while directing the unknowing along the righteous path.....rolleyes.gif

This is of course assuming he isn't into them..............sad.png

tongue.png

Can anyone tell me what this competition is?

Is it just a new advertising scheme here, or is it a new word for the local competition for who will represent Thailand in the regular Miss world, or Universe, or whatever it is called.

Edited by Travel2003

Is it just a new advertising scheme here, or is it a new word for the local competition for who will represent Thailand in the regular Miss world, or Universe, or whatever it is called.

Miis Universe is being judged now, so they left their run a little late to be included in that.

Not one of them good enough anyway, most less than ordinary, few cuties, but nothing stunning.

Miis Universe is being judged now, so they left their run a little late to be included in that.

Not one of them good enough anyway, most less than ordinary, few cuties, but nothing stunning.

So it is basically, see what we can do when we hide or cocks, bleach our skin, add some plastic and silicone here and there competition?

So it is basically, see what we can do when we hide or cocks, bleach our skin, add some plastic and silicone here and there competition?

Pretty much.

less emphasis on pretty

^^ nice video from the neck down.

I thought you were on holiday?

Time flies when you're having fun.

OH ... Wollies had some chocolate Wagon Wheels on special last week ... nice, but I preferred the original.

<------ Speechless.

^^ nice video from the neck down.

I thought you were on holiday?

Time flies when you're having fun.

OH ... Wollies had some chocolate Wagon Wheels on special last week ... nice, but I preferred the original.