Limewire

jdf1

I"m in Chiang Mai and have been using Limewire file sharing since Aug of this year,no prpblems !

But now it will not connect, message firewall or ISP is blocking Gnutell Network.

Firewall checked not blocking, has any one had this problem ?

I"m in Chiang Mai and have been using Limewire file sharing since Aug of this year,no prpblems !

But now it will not connect, message firewall or ISP is blocking Gnutell Network.

What ISP do you have ? I use maxnet for home and it is suppose to not allow P2P but it does as I use it daily with no problems

Yes, mine has stopped also

Jack

Yes, mine has stopped also

Jack

I use TOT Broadand and a router here in Pattaya. I use LimeWire Pro 4.10.3 with, what the software calls, " a turbo-charged connection". No problems whatsoever and, once connected to a host, I can download 3 or 4 MB in a couple of minutes or so.

• 2 years later...

I have had problems to. I tried downloading Limewire - fine. It wouldn't connect though. I tried Kazaa and the same thing. I also had trouble connecting to my hotmail account...Other websites were fine.