Where Can I Buy A Dremel Tool?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I always check Walmart first.

A Dremel is a Dremel is a Dremel when comparing the prices of like models.

The manufacturer does not shut down production of the good ones and then announces - we're going to make the crappy ones for Walmart today!

The kits and accessories can vary, store to store at Walmart as well as other merchants.

You can also find Dremel products at home improvement stores for more money.

• 4 weeks later...
The manufacturer does not shut down production of the good ones and then announces - we're going to make the crappy ones for Walmart today!
The kits and accessories can vary, store to store at Walmart as well as other merchants.

Exactly where in Thailand is this WalMart you shop at?

If you want a quality tool - check out the Alibaba site and look under rotary tools. Much better quality than the Dremel style. Most have an inter - changeable handpiece w/ a chuck. More useful than a collet style, like the Dremel.

Exactly where in Thailand is this Alibaba you shop at?

The black and decker one works fine for me. Don't put too much time into finding another one. If you want the real dremmel they have them in home pro in Bangkok. Thought it seems the b&D is more popular. I have not seen any accessories for it though. I tried asking the workers at home pro but anyone who asks real questions at places like this in Thailand knows that NO ONE knows anything. haha I am in the (i still think it's cute they're ignorant) easy going phase. I did just check again at the local home pro. Still nothing. What happens when you run out of cutting piece? Hmm