True Move 3G+ = Rubbish

IsaanAussie

What test are you using? For toggle, I can't complain. I do get a good signal, about 97% most of the time. YouTube is smooth most days.Most days downloading is fast enough but I haven't figured out the speed. As I have said "most days". It does seem to begin to crawl toward the end of my month of service. Maybe the " fair usage " kicking in.

Works fine with me to, 6+ MB Download, 3+ MB Upload in Udon Thani - Sakhon Nakhon Provinces middle of now where part.

Which is much better, by far, than D-tac and AIS provided me for years!

Maybe you're just in a bad area or something for it.

As my truemove 3G is fine, it's faster and more reliable than my ADSL fixed line connection, so I usually swap to 3G when I want to play computer games (I generally use the fixed line connection for browsing & downloads, since I have limited data at 3G speed). I also get coverage in most areas I go around Isaan with my phone (Although the speed probably varies in other areas, but since I'm just using it for my phone when I'm not at home, I usually don't notice).

Although in saying that, I've noticed this week, that my speed has decreased a bit. I'm not sure if this is because I've maybe hit my data cap without them notifying me, if there are more people using 3G data in the area, or if it's something else (e.g. phone too hot from weather + constant use of 3G while I play games lol).