Where To Buy Good Furnitures?

Jonrek2012

How about Ban Twai. Many shops to choose from and some nice teak pieces to choose from. For real high quality wooden furniture. On highway 1006 the old road from Chiang Mai to San Kamphang. About 1/2 km before the traffic light at Bo Sang. Very large furniture manufacturer. Very nice teak and rosewood pieces.. But you know the old story. You get what you pay for so don't expect to pay Index mall - Home Pro prices.

Edited by market trader

Yes, Bangkok furniture.

They sell at Home Pro at Big C Hang Dong (just as you get into the doors coming from the parking lot, on the right hand side) and have a store around the corner from Promenada Mall, here: http://goo.gl/maps/SVrY9

For the local stuff (somewhat crude, but the style may work well depending on your tastes), Ban Tawai is also worth a look.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

If I may make use of this thread for something specific, I'm looking to buy good quality, free-standing kitchen furniture with and without work tops. Any suggestions from the places cited above or others not mentioned already for this?

If you mean something rustic and antique looking then I would Google up some pictures of what you're looking for and go to Ban Tawai and find a shop that can make it. (Buy sink and taps separately and let them install.

Alternatively for modern kitchens I'd go to Home Sukhaphan on the Middle Ring in between the Old Sankamphaeng Rd tunnel and the Doi Saket Rd tunnel.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai