Euro Under 21 Championship 5-18 June

wilai

Cheers Litebeer. Guess the missus can sleep in the spare room (grammy box in main bedroom)Don't suppose you know if it's part of the basic package? or is a subscription needed. Will call them tomorrow but if you already know, will save me the bother (Apparently they aren't the easiest to converse with!)

Freom what I can see.....

The chart above says England Italy 6th June 01-30 on Thai TV Channel 3

Also on GMM Sport Extra and for that you have to pay. Not sure if 200 or 300 Baht a month.

Edited by pattayadingo

Is it not on GMM PAY sport tv?

200 or is it 300 Baht a month?

Get from 7/11 or Tesco etc.

It's free on GMM (if you have the box) Channel 19. My box is in the bedroom tho' as still have true linked to the big screen downstairs.
  • Like 1

Is it not on GMM PAY sport tv?

200 or is it 300 Baht a month?

Get from 7/11 or Tesco etc.

It's free on GMM (if you have the box) Channel 19. My box is in the bedroom tho' as still have true linked to the big screen downstairs.

So it is. I did not see that, but I look so rarely at the GMM progs.

As I can watch all the matches, I've just chucked in a fantasy team. Only 9 entered in Thailand so must be a decent chance of beating my 2nd place from the FPL!! 60inch LED TV here I come!

Don't expect England to be in it for too long if they keep playing like that.

Watched them in the last tournament, think it was the euros? a couple of years back and Pearce is a shocking tactician , what the **** he's still doing in the job I' really don't know, need rid pronto.

Was at a party round then , and was giving an unnamed loca muso a bit of stick bout his rather shiny suit LOL after as a friendly gesture went ' u c the match 2 nite or

maybe the other nite cant quite remember, but any way

he looked at me and sort of sneered ' c the match , i sung the national anthem there'

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

watched the israel vs england under 21 match this morning,oh fk if this is the best of the crop of future england players they are in for a lean time,who is picking these so called

footballers needs to call it a day.shocking.in case you dont know the result england lost 1-0

Watched the final last night. Cracking game. Spain < 21 would annihilate England's senior team to be honest. Isco and Thiago were awesome. In other news, managed to get to number 1 in Thailand in the fantasy league. Only 12 playing though!