Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 - Has Any One See This Model For Sale

JackisBack

I'm looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 as this model has every thing I want including a fantastic Super Amoled Plus screen, but I'm having a hard time finding one for sale , I cant make it to Bangkok , so any one know where I can buy a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 on line in Thailand , or has any one see this model for sale ?

Thanks

7/11 online store may have them.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Ive searched every where ( inc 7-11) which has it advertised but does not have any stock , I know its an old model , but its just what I'm looking for sad.png and from the reviews it out shines the current crop Android tabs .

The challenges you face: an older model and the need for mail-order may be too much?

Jaymart, TGfone, Big C may have the 3G version for 15,900?

http://www.thaimobilecenter.com/spec/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_7-7_16GB.asp

http://www.jaymart.co.th/ViewPro.asp?7809

http://www.tgfone.com/showmodel.php?my_id=1543

Can you ask a Thai friend to search the web for you? Is a used model acceptable?

Yes, the Note 8 may be a better overall package. I doubt you can discern the difference in screen technologies (AMOLED vs. TFT) for most applications - the resolutions are identical. The Note 8 has a quad-core processor, Android 4.1.2, supports standard GSM calling and is more widely available.

http://www.invadeit.co.th/product/tablets/samsung/galaxy-note-8-0-white-3g-quad-band-p015413/

Check out the note 8 for 15,200 brilliant .

That's a crazy price for an 8 in tablet. You can get the 10 in Asus Memopad for 10,900.

Crappy screen, ancient processor, no 3G, or to quote from a review:

"It's not often that we pick up a new device -- and quickly want to put it down again."

Edited by lomatopo

Check out the note 8 for 15,200 brilliant .

That's a crazy price for an 8 in tablet. You can get the 10 in Asus Memopad for 10,900.

Chris: And for 10,900 you can get many brilliant light bulbs...

I have one of these Samsung Galazy Tab 7.7 for sale.

Like NEW condition still have box and stickers on back side from Samsung.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 - Phone (retail 15,900 but selling for 11,000)

Great for using as a phone or as a tab or for reading books.

This unit was bought less than a year ago and is in PERFECT condition!
No scratches, still has original boxed plastic on back of phone.
Also have purchased protective clear plastic cover for touch screen which is also in perfect condition not scratches....

post-181316-0-71909500-1370435982_thumb.

post-181316-0-73064500-1370435992_thumb.

They are a bit of a failure, the screens make them very expensive but they fail within a very short time, often less than 18 months.

Would love to hear more detail on this claim.

I've had an SGS1,with a Super AMOLED screen for three (3) years, still cranking along.

Since the Tab 7.7 hasn't really been available for much more than 18 months it might not be reasonable to expect it to last longer than it has been available?

7.7 is for sale in MBK second hand, perfect nic for 6500 baht. I nearly got one. But it is stuck on ICD - can't upgrade to newer Operating system unless you fancy burning your own rom. The 7.7 was the perfect size, shape and weight IMO.

I got a W8 tablet w/ keyboard for 18 000, second hand but still in the box instead. Runs full windows - better than the kebaordless tabs which were over 15000 and run android.