“Saucy” Shooter Caught By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

A bit of an over-reaction I think. In my place the customer get,s one full C.C. of sauce whether they need it or not smile.png and so far no shootings smile.png

one cc? wow. a millilitre of sauce per serving. not a lot is it?

5 cc = 1 tea spoon.

Just for the record, 1 cc = 1 cubic centimeter = 1 centiliter = 10 milliliters. I however have no idea how many milliliters a tea spoon equals :-)

You have no idea how many milliliters a tea spoon equals... That's perfectly fine, however I'd say you have no idea how many centiliter a cc equals either. biggrin.png

So just for the record, masuk is correct, 1 cc is equal to 1 milliliter, or 0.1 centiliter.

(That would be about 20% of a teaspoon).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, here medicines are prescribed as '1 teaspoon' etc, but as with most countries, a teaspoon size varies enormously .

In Australia and NZ, and no doubt many other countries, pharmacies sell or give with the medicine, a standard 5ml plastic teaspoon or measuring glass.

While on the subject of sizes, I bought some measuring jugs for use in the kitchen soon after my arrival in CM. It turned out they were based on a standard used in a non-metric country, and '1 cup' was around 225 ml, and not the usual 250ml. It's the difference between a firm jelly and a wobbly one.

I'm referring here to "Jello" and not what some folk call jam.

So when I'm in a cooking mood, and opening packets all over, I have to check which country they're from and reach for the appropriate measuring cup.

Before people start getting wound up about metric, please note that the US Senate passed into law in the late 1800s, that the USA would change to metric. wai2.gif