“Saucy” Shooter Caught By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of an over-reaction I think. In my place the customer get,s one full C.C. of sauce whether they need it or not smile.png and so far no shootings smile.png

one cc? wow. a millilitre of sauce per serving. not a lot is it?

5 cc = 1 tea spoon.

What's the Thai for <deleted>?!? coffee1.gif

He drives a Mercedes? Perhaps he could afford another plate of fatty chicken rice to get more sauce?

I noticed that as well- first he was on a motorbike, then returns in his (?) mercedes. And his family bailed him immediately, so he is perhaps connected or access to some patron?

It would be interesting to see the statistics on suspects that are granted bail and how many of them actually do time.

A far better system would be seizing his familys assets, then pay meaningful compensation to the victim. Seize their assets and I'd bet that his own family would "deal" with him.

Problem solved smile.png

Would be a nice thing... Unfortunately will NEVER happen !

the lad is from RICH family, so police SMELL money and just let him go after he tried to KILL someone !

AMAZING Thailand.....

In a neighbouring country, we called this type "R.M.K." - Rich Man's Kid.

They normally failed exams, but somehow graduated.

A huge ego with a tiny IQ and the emotional control of a 3 year old is very dangerous. Compound that with wealth and the freedom to carry a handgun, and you've got trouble. There seems to be way too many of these pampered, self-centered idiots in this country.

His girl needs to find another bloke. He has money for a Merc, and an illegal handgun, but take her out to dinner for 40THB chicken rice.

This week here in Phuket I saw a Thai guy driving a Lamborghini and another driving a Ferrari. I wonder where they take their women...probably KFC because you can get your own sauce...

Be under no illusion of what Thais really are.

"he only intended to shoot in the direction of the shop owner in order to demonstrate his dissatisfaction of not receiving extra sauce for his food but made it clear he had no intention of harming him in any way."

Lucky he didn't try it against the 1 baht killer, who executed a customer at his gas station last year for refusing to pay 1 baht extra of gas.

Edited by Salapoo

Only in Thailand can a man with a Mercedes commit a drive by shooting then get caught, reenact the scene, and quietly go back home on bail telling the police that he did not mean any harm firing the weapon in the direction of the shop to show his dissatisfaction for not receiving more chicken sauce. Amazing Thailand.

• Like 2

cheesy.gif , well if this does not show if your a Hi-So you can get away with anything, nothing will. cheesy.gif

It's a wonder the cops bothered to even to ketch up with him in the first place

• Like 1

Posted Image , well if this does not show if your a Hi-So you can get away with anything, nothing will. Posted Image

Guess their reputation was at steak.

"So, I pull out my gun like this (uses gun finger), oi, hard to explain. Can I have my gun back please? Thank you. Now, let me climb into my sexy black Mercedes. you know this is expensive car right? Yes, that mean I have big big money. Now, I point my gun like this and start shooting because no get too much sauce. I agree, perfectly understandable. Now, I may have mentioned that I have big big money. This not about can i pay extra for sauce. This about simple Isaan peasant not respect me like the God that I am. Yes, officer, I will take you for ride to ATM in my sexy black Mercedes, and I will show you my gun permit that means I have political or police connections. Thank you na ja. Now I go home and beat my Burmese slaves."

Being Hi-so is DDD.

cheesy.gif , well if this does not show if your a Hi-So you can get away with anything, nothing will. cheesy.gif

Guess their reputation was at steak.

Depends if they asked for it rare or well done. whistling.gif ........................laugh.png

So how does that work ... I pay 40 baht for my meal and I am so enraged at receiving a small portion of sauce ... best pull out the gun and start shooting! In the mean time none of the customers I F over every day to buy this Mercedes ever shot at me.

...upon his return to the shop in his black Mercedes Car, he only intended

to shoot in the direction of the shop owner in order to demonstrate his

dissatisfaction of not receiving extra sauce for his food...

You can't make this stuff up. Angry about sauce, so he returns in a Mercedes and shoots at the street vendor. Impulsive, greedy, petty, immature, violent, stubborn and spiteful, all rolled into one. This guy is a pretty good reflection of the caliber of Thai you will find in Bangkok or any of Thailand's "resort areas". They call Thailand the "Land of Smiles" but this guy is far more representative of the everyday Thai person than the sarong-laden staff manning the doors at the Marriott Resort and Hotel. If you can be shot for not giving some poo-yai-wannabe more chicken sauce, just think of what can happen if you REALLY anger someone in Thailand.

• Like 1

he only intended to shoot in the direction of the shop owner in order to demonstrate his dissatisfaction of not receiving extra sauce for his food but made it clear he had no intention of harming him in any way.

From tomorrow I will carry a gun to avoid whatever consequences I am facing nearby. Just show the gun and fire in the air. Problem solved. That simple.

Edited by nachiket

In the "modern world" violence is being taught as the first-choice solution to solving any problem/challenge. Thai males, in particular, seem to have learned this via the flow of culture (but this problem is worldwide now). If you can eliminate emotion and use reason, you will start to notice how the flow of information in the mainstream media is promoting a culture of violence. "Violence is the solution" is taught in movies, newspapers, TV shows, among other sources. Welcome to the new "Mad-Max" world; it has already started and will only get worse in the future. It reminds me of the fall of the Roman empire, but this time it will be on a global scale. And now some positive news: It looks like it will not be so hot today :)

...upon his return to the shop in his black Mercedes Car, he only intended
to shoot in the direction of the shop owner in order to demonstrate his
dissatisfaction of not receiving extra sauce for his food...

TWO DAYS IN A ROW, I AM SPEECHLESS! w00t.gif

I live near Chanthaburi, and it's a place where all the Thai gem vendors are packing. Seems to be working as not much trouble from thieves here.

Oh no, the trouble will come when one them gets told 'no' over something trivial and cannot deal with it without a lifetime of regressed emotions and anger rushing to the fore and pulling out his substitute penis to show them who is really the boss.

A bit of an over-reaction I think. In my place the customer get,s one full C.C. of sauce whether they need it or not smile.png and so far no shootings smile.png

one cc? wow. a millilitre of sauce per serving. not a lot is it?

5 cc = 1 tea spoon.

Just for the record, 1 cc = 1 cubic centimeter = 1 centiliter = 10 milliliters. I however have no idea how many milliliters a tea spoon equals :-)