Hong Thong

muythai2013

Do you normally drink Hong Thong? Or Meths? I'd recommend Brasso, for that inner shine, but individual tastes differ

SC

never had Hong Thong, Like I said I opened it weeks ago but never touched it after I smelled It.

Maybe it always smells like that. It's maybe aimed at real men who feel the blue tinge of meths is a bit girlie. Not as bad as drinking pink diesel though

More than a decade ago, I met my first GF here in Thailand. I remember that one night we did some rather shocking things in the bedroom. I remember that I had to stop because my head suddenly felt like it was splitting in half.

That was because I used to drink a lot of Mekhong. Don't know if they still make this.

------------------------------------------------------

Eventually my GF was rather mischievous. She was the only girl in Thailand who would never cheat. And yet she cheated. She went with a man who was almost 30 years her senior. He was probably the highest paid expat in Thailand, and yet she wasn't interested in his money.

Oddly enough, all of this is contrary to what this forum's experts would have you believe.

----------------------------------------------------

And so I started drinking Hong Thong. I don't remeber the smell. Nor do I remember the taste. Actually, I don't really remember anything.

In all seriousness, stay off the whisky. It's REALLY bad news. Ditto Chang, Leo and Archer.

These days I only drink paraffin or petrol. It's much more refined.

I have had it.... Pretty rank taste, but workable if you have mix with a high content of coke...

I have actually found Sam Song (its a RUM) to be very nice going down (with coke), cheap, and most places...

Obviously these are not good options for straight or on the rocks, but I personally believe only the few with odd taste buds, or douches pick these drinks... (I am sure it must be 90% douche)

Bottle was given to me, its nearly ten years old, I was thinking of putting it on my cereal.

If you don't smoke, you'd be as well putting it on your dog, for the fleas. If you smoke , you might want to put it on the barbecue, or the weeds

Bottle was given to me, its nearly ten years old, I was thinking of putting it on my cereal.

That was funny.

It reminds me of crud about REAL MEN who piss acid and xxxx cement.

Edited by metisdead

More than a decade ago, I met my first GF here in Thailand. I remember that one night we did some rather shocking things in the bedroom. I remember that I had to stop because my head suddenly felt like it was splitting in half.

That was because I used to drink a lot of Mekhong. Don't know if they still make this.

------------------------------------------------------

Eventually my GF was rather mischievous. She was the only girl in Thailand who would never cheat. And yet she cheated. She went with a man who was almost 30 years her senior. He was probably the highest paid expat in Thailand, and yet she wasn't interested in his money.

Oddly enough, all of this is contrary to what this forum's experts would have you believe.

And so I started drinking Hong Thong. I don't remeber the smell. Nor do I remember the taste. Actually, I don't really remember anything.

In all seriousness, stay off the whisky. It's REALLY bad news. Ditto Chang, Leo and Archer.

These days I only drink paraffin or petrol. It's much more refined.

Spoken like a true Scotsman ;-)

Only thing avaiable where I live. Drink it ll of the time with my Thai friends. Grown accustomed to the taste over the past years when Sang Som (used to be Sang Thip) got overprised.

Only thing avaiable where  I live.  Drink it ll of the time with my Thai friends.  Grown accustomed to the taste over the past years when Sang Som (used to be Sang Thip) got overprised.

Really? Only thing? You must be living very remote Wayned?

Sent from my LG-E612 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Do you normally drink Hong Thong? Or Meths? I'd recommend Brasso, for that inner shine, but individual tastes differ

SC

It was called 'bluebell' back in the day.

To refine the brasso, you filtered it through an unsliced loaf of bread (heels removed) and muslin cloth.

The individual taste came in as to what mixers were used....................wink.png

SC

To refine the brasso, you filtered it through an unsliced loaf of bread (heels removed) and muslin cloth.

The individual taste came in as to what mixers were used....................wink.png

You'll need to do the search yourself, but apparently the recommended approach is to filter it through a sock, to remove the fragments of broken glass, while being careful not to cosh oneself unconscious with the recently-removed safety boot.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I've been off the Brasso for a while

SC

There will come a day when you realize Hong Thong is not just for breakfast alone....................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

SC

You'll need to do the search yourself, but apparently the recommended approach is to filter it through a sock, to remove the fragments of broken glass, while being careful not to cosh oneself unconscious with the recently-removed safety boot.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I've been off the Brasso for a while

SC

smile.png No need for the search, I have given up those sort of adventures a couple of decades ago!

Yep, the sock is/was a valid replacement for the muslin cloth. Also good to see you are being safety conscious about the working boots..........wink.png , well done!

Only thing avaiable where I live. Drink it ll of the time with my Thai friends. Grown accustomed to the taste over the past years when Sang Som (used to be Sang Thip) got overprised.

Time to fire up grandma's old moonshine still in the back garden shed.

CCC