Before everyone busts my balls, just read the question and please answer honestly. If you are here in Thailand, and you see a serious market for something, I mean a huge market, (involving tourism obviously) where do you even start? If I were to tell a Thai business partner "The market is projected at XXX million baht for this one item over the next few years, I'd like to start doing this right away." They look at you and shake their head and wonder how they can make money today. What do you do when you see the oil field so to speak and you can't find anyone who wants to drill it? I really have something good. It's a huge benefit for tourism. It would improve greatly the image of customer safety, and over all it makes your hotel, beach, or whatever you have look really good. I'm so lost and frustrated. Any advice? Please keep it constructive and don't tell me to pack it up and go home......

if you have a proper business plan for a viable product or service and you have a track record of success in something related to the aforementioned product or service then you have to ask yourself what else could be making people shake their heads and walk away?

Now if you don't have a researched business plan, and you dont have a track record of some kind...then yes, as this is the land of shysters and hustlers, you aren't going to find much interest.