Need To Hire 2Thai Employees For Wholesale/ Retail Stop In Bangkok Near Rachada

vivek130205

Hi all I would like to seek your advice in order to hire reliable and trustworthy employees for my business, who have prior exposure of retail/ counter sales, has anyone previously hired employees for their own business? I would like to opt for the best possible channel to make things hassle free and hire dedicated and energetic staff. kindly assist .

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Many people here have business, it depends on the Thais, and in my opinion where in Thailand they come from.

So you are married to a Thai, as 2 Thai workers if married to a Thai, and 4 in not.

I was a bit inclined towards the agency thing cuz I believe they follow the same trend and services like the global ones.

certainty of genuineness of the staff, minimum tenure that they will be bound to stay with the same employer, multiple options and assistance in conducting interviews of short listed candidate. I mean has some farang ever hired via an agency channel ? I will post online for the vacancy but I am not too sure of the trends here, I mean online, newspapers or world of mouth..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good luck with this. I have bee looking for a Thai receptionist / office assistant for several weeks. I have gotten multiple applications but everyone I try to schedule an interview with never replies again; showing me they have very little responsibility or seriousness about working, and these are all college grads. I have contacted several charity organizations that help women leaving abusive relationships or the sex industry and want to find proper work (if the applicant has basic knowledge I can train the specifics) and surprisingly they never reply either (as if they only want donations, not to actually help their clients). Hard to believe how hard it is to find someone to take an office job in an easy location, paying twice the average wage for 2/3 the average hours...

• Like 1

I work in HR. So speaking form HR point of view, to attract people to work for you, you should let them know what benefits apart from salary you can provide them. Most job seekers prefer to have a secure job with good benefits. Especially if you need somebody with decent English skill, you have to pay at least 50% higher than market rate. So my guess is the reason they didn't seem so serious about the job when you contacted them could be they were not good at English and afraid of having foreign boss or maybe your offer is not attractive enough. I have very good experience with recruitment agencies, especially PRTR. They have very big database and I'm sure they can find the right candidate for you. The fee might be around 18% of annual income of the successful candidate. If you don't have a budget for that, just try to post a job on JobsDB. This is the most popular website for job seekers. Good luck :)