Looking For Someone To Fix My Pc.

richb2004

Does anyone know of an English speaking PC engineer in the Ban Chang/ Rayong area that might be able to sort out my terribly slow and glitch riddled PC. It works, but is slow on the net and has problems.

If all else fails, there's a good list of places in Pattaya on page 2 of this forum under "computer Service". Wattana is pretty good and will do what Madsere suggested for about 600 Baht. When I went in, it seemed to be their main activity (reformatting farang's PC"s /notebooks).They speak fair English as well.

There is also another place mentioned run by a Farang, further down the road.

There is a small computer shop in Ban Chang the guy has sorted my laptop out a few times. Im not 100% sure of the name ,I think its DACOM . If you go from the main Ban Chang lights towards sattahip its on the left hand side just before the second set of lights.

There is a small computer shop in Ban Chang the guy has sorted my laptop out a few times. Im not 100% sure of the name ,I think its DACOM . If you go from the main Ban Chang lights towards sattahip its on the left hand side just before the second set of lights.

Yes, DACOM supplied me with my first PC in Thailand. There are some knowledgeable staff there. Good suggestion.

I live in Sattahip. If you know it turn left up Soi Bonkye (Off Sukhumvit Rd after the new Lotus but just before traffic light heading to Ban Chang). Go past Sahachai Market and on your right about 100 metres from turn is an electrical shop - the owner speaks English, repairs computers and he is not expensive 0- go at 5 p.m as he usually isn't there in daytime - out fitting air conditioners - (his staff can't speak English) The place is called Home Electric although there isn't a sign up. You can't miss it as it is always full of fridges, air units Tv's - it is a big shop.

JV