Italian Wine Buffet

Tywais

It's pretty good at Why Not. I'm from California so I've been sort of spoiled. But for the price it can't be beat. Food and service are good too.

I'm curious, which wine would you recommend (red only)? Traditionally the california wines are great, geez I'm happy enough with Ernest and Julio.....

Also what did you you snack on?

Now all I have to do is convince my wife to drive me there and back. She has cut my wine consumption to almost zero because of my cholesterol.

All very good but at the price you mention, I can't resist. What is the food like and is the food cost reasonable? If I can con her into going along on the pretext of a "great meal" I might just make it.

All suggestions welcome!

Now all I have to do is convince my wife to drive me there and back. She has cut my wine consumption to almost zero because of my cholesterol.

All very good but at the price you mention, I can't resist. What is the food like and is the food cost reasonable? If I can con her into going along on the pretext of a "great meal" I might just make it.

All suggestions welcome!

Murray, a little off topic but I think could be helpful to you, if you want to ease the cholesterol just pre-treat with a 40mg Lipitor....

Back on topic, they seem to get consistent 4 stars;

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g293917-d3176076-Reviews-Why_Not_Italian_Restaurant_Wine_Bar-Chiang_Mai.html