Jump to content

Do you believe in spinal manipulation?


Recommended Posts

In other words BACK CRACKING and NECK cracking !!

 

had no idea what this was in until today 

 

I went to see a chiropractor 

 

A sign on the wall in the waiting room said the new rules that are they are NOW allowed to manipulate/crack the backs of children under 12yo

 

Apparently they couldn't before 

 

The sign said that "cracking your back " and NECK ... will give you relief from colic ,ear infections , and lower back pain , make walking easier , respiratory problems, constipation , migraines gone etc 

 

I was there for a lower back pain

I immediately asked the fat chiropractor about this "CRACKING" 

And he grabbed me in a reverse bear hug... my back went .....,CRACK !

 

I felt a immediate release 

He then had me lie on a top where he pushed down on my back with his body weight , CRACK ! Said my back 

CRaaCK !!! Crack three more times .

 

 

He then started talking to.me as i lied on my back grabbed my neck CRACK.my neck twisted left. CRACK my neck noise ...

 

He told me  next time I go to thailand to have them WALK.on.my back....yes WALK all over my back CRACK it ....

 

I feel much better $145 later 

Do you believe in this ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had 7 sessions with a chiropractor in UK, did nothing for my back issue at the time, click and hope.

 

I had a foot massage in Pattaya where the final part was a sharp click to my neck to the right, wow what a difference, so yes can definitely be a good thing if certain neck issues 

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

had no idea what this was in until today 

 

I went to see a chiropractor

amazing things can happen when you step away from your computer and rejoin society...wow a doctor offered relief! shocked

 

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I felt a immediate release 

reminds me of my last happy massage....

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I invented a stretching exercise. Fixed my shoulders. No doctor showed me this.

Does it crack your back.

Crack ya neck ya back and ...

Wasn't there a techno song  like this in the early 2000's?

Crack my neck..crack my back ...crack my A..crack !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Does it crack your back.

Crack ya neck ya back and ...

Wasn't there a techno song  like this in the early 2000's?

Crack my neck..crack my back ...crack my A..crack !

You are sick

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

You are sick

being sick is the least of his worries.

did you notice that he gets inspiration by plagiarizing thread topics that were started by someone else 2 weeks ago? the guy doesnt have an original bone in his body. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

being sick is the least of his worries.

did you notice that he gets inspiration by plagiarizing thread topics that were started by someone else 2 weeks ago? the guy doesnt have an original bone in his body. 

When I say sick, I mean mentally, he keeps posting about me in every topic telling lies to everybody about my age about where I live and so on

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

When I say sick, I mean mentally,

you might be on to something.

maybe they should give psychology tests at immigration before letting people in.

 

what do you see in this photo? an old woman or a young girl? if you get the wrong answer, you dont get in. 

 

German_postcard_from_1888.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

When I say sick, I mean mentally, he keeps posting about me in every topic telling lies to everybody about my age about where I live and so on

 

What lies are there to tell? 🤔

 

We all know: You are 93 years old, retired. You are living in a NZ. Once you take a trip to Thailand to find a new wife. Instead you met a prostitute. You decided to take her back into NZ. After arranging all the necessary visa and importing her in, first think she did was to leave you, found herself a job and a new apartment to live at. Anything but to have anything to do with you. Ever since you are creating late night threads with single word titles and accusing other people of being mentally sick. 🤨

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

you might be on to something.

maybe they should give psychology tests at immigration before letting people in.

 

what do you see in this photo? an old woman or a young girl? if you get the wrong answer, you dont get in. 

 

German_postcard_from_1888.png

Is this an IQ test? I need to go to Specsavers but with my old glasses I see an old woman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Is this an IQ test? I need to go to Specsavers but with my old glasses I see an old woman.

It's not an IQ test.

It's a strange perception test. 2 people can look at the same photo and see sth different.

I don't think you can deduce much. It was just a joke. 

 

OP has made some bizarre comments ... I wouldnt take him too seriously. 

Edited by save the frogs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

It's not an IQ test.

It's a strange perception test. 2 people can look at the same photo and see sth different.

I don't think you can deduce much. It was just a joke. 

 

OP has made some bizarre comments ... I wouldnt take him too seriously. 

Yes, I know but he abuses me in every post 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Does it crack your back.

Crack ya neck ya back and ...

Wasn't there a techno song  like this in the early 2000's?

Crack my neck..crack my back ...crack my A..crack !

People develop round shoulders. This exercise treats that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

you might be on to something.

maybe they should give psychology tests at immigration before letting people in.

 

what do you see in this photo? an old woman or a young girl? if you get the wrong answer, you dont get in. 

 

German_postcard_from_1888.png

She looks young. No wrinkles.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't "believe" in it, because from personal experience of immediate relief and my ability to resume normal activities...I accept it as fact. Have used chiropractic on and off for decades always with excellent results. 

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to a chiropractor once back in the early 1980s. Literally used my hands to help crawl up the stairs to their practice and less than an hour later walked down them. He found and fixed the mid-back problem and even commented on an old sports related injury in my lower back that I hadn't mentioned to him. Have not had the need since back then.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve had feet massages in my back. One of them rubbed me so hard that it irritated my whole back as far as chiropractors go. I went to a place. It looks very professional my back. I went through twice when I asked the doctor. What school did he go to? He basically told me that he was self taught and so was his partner so basically you’re going to somebody’s places where the chiropractor really has no education as far as, anatomy of the body and things like that. I have found one chiropractor here that actually went to school in Taiwan and then I’ll see him for a little while, but I found that back stretching and neck stretching works a lot better TIT. 

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

had a foot massage in Pattaya where the final part was a sharp click to my neck to the right, wow what a difference, so yes can definitely be a good thing if certain neck issues 

Edited 15 hours ago by scubascuba3

I always pass on that part 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been to a chiropractor only once about 15 years ago, in Canberra, on recommendation of a friend. Lower back pain (very rare for me).

 

I was sceptical from the start - superficial movements around my body with a little machine that looked like a computer mouse. Barely touched my back, but a lot of pseudo chatter. Told me to come back in a few days, that'll be $70 thanks. So I (loyally) came back in a few days. Same again. No improvement.

 

Went to a physiotherapist. Fixed immediately.

 

Conclusion: Chiropractic is bull<deleted>, surrounded by semi-religious mumbo jumbo.

Edited by mfd101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

In other words BACK CRACKING and NECK cracking !!

 

had no idea what this was in until today 

 

I went to see a chiropractor 

 

A sign on the wall in the waiting room said the new rules that are they are NOW allowed to manipulate/crack the backs of children under 12yo

 

Apparently they couldn't before 

 

The sign said that "cracking your back " and NECK ... will give you relief from colic ,ear infections , and lower back pain , make walking easier , respiratory problems, constipation , migraines gone etc 

 

I was there for a lower back pain

I immediately asked the fat chiropractor about this "CRACKING" 

And he grabbed me in a reverse bear hug... my back went .....,CRACK !

 

I felt a immediate release 

He then had me lie on a top where he pushed down on my back with his body weight , CRACK ! Said my back 

CRaaCK !!! Crack three more times .

 

 

He then started talking to.me as i lied on my back grabbed my neck CRACK.my neck twisted left. CRACK my neck noise ...

 

He told me  next time I go to thailand to have them WALK.on.my back....yes WALK all over my back CRACK it ....

 

I feel much better $145 later 

Do you believe in this ?

Here it's a bit cheaper and you can choose the lady who shall walk on you. Be careful of a penis crack and stop smoking crack though I like your cracking jokes😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

I've been to a chiropractor only once about 15 years ago, in Canberra, on recommendation of a friend. Lower back pain (very rare for me).

 

I was sceptical from the start - superficial movements around my body with a little machine that looked like a computer mouse. Barely touched my back, but a lot of pseudo chatter. Told me to come back in a few days, that'll be $70 thanks. So I (loyally) came back in a few days. Same again. No improvement.

 

Went to a physiotherapist. Fixed immediately.

 

Conclusion: Chiropractic is bull<deleted>, surrounded by semi-religious mumbo jumbo.

You can normally fix yourself with heat and stretching once you know some moves. They are all on youtube now. Have not been to Chiro in 40 years or Physio in 10. Just a waste of money for them to do very little. I fixed my shoulder tightness last month myself with my own idea on body movements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You can normally fix yourself with heat and stretching once you know some moves. They are all on youtube now. Have not been to Chiro in 40 years or Physio in 10. Just a waste of money for them to do very little. I fixed my shoulder tightness last month myself with my own idea on body movements.

Yes, I do twisting & bending exercises every morning, for back & neck & legs. Never any problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can't say that I've had much luck with it in the past, but I do firmly believe in female manipulation! Ha!

Actually, several years ago I went to a famous Chiropractor in the US who was the Chiropractor for the city's professional hockey team. First, he took an X-ray of my neck and returned with what looked like an old X-ray that he probably shows to every patient in order to justify needing to see me for a series of future adjustments. What a quack! He had other tricks up his sleeve which obviously had perfected with practice over the years, and I caught him right away, but I didn't say anything. The biggest gimmick of all is to have the patient believe that the sound of a "crack" is an indication that he has fixed something that was out of whack, which isn't always the case. The more cracks he can make, the more he can justify charging an arm and a leg for his services. Walking out of the clinic feeling like a new man is akin to taking a placebo medication and thinking that it has helped you. Your mind can temporarily convince you that you're actually feeling much better, but then the pain returns within a short period of time. A proper alignment cannot be established in one visit, but it requires a series of follow ups. One is seldom fixed in one visit. The typical Chiropractor is primarily a marketing guru and lastly a fixer of your problems. The idea is to keep you coming back for more, so beware of the BS.

Edited by fittobethaied
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I always pass on that part 

 

 

I didn't know she was going to do it, massage was too strong but she only had 1 power setting, anyway the neck click was truly amazing, maybe try it if you have neck issues

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...