Bitter Chalerm makes mockery of Cabinet reshuffle

webfact

The truth has a way of making itself known, whether through bitterness, chance or some other avenue, the truth will eventually rise over the lies.

Problem being when it does arise it is swept under the carpet.

Save face

Stiff Upper Lip

ETC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth has a way of making itself known, whether through bitterness, chance or some other avenue, the truth will eventually rise over the lies.

Save face

Stiff Upper Lip

ETC

Well he hit the nail on the head with this statement.

"Facing intense speculation that he would be "demoted" in a Cabinet reshuffle, Chalerm painted a gloomy political system where the most powerful pulled all the strings, ministerial appointees are clueless about their assigned jobs but have to accept them anyway, and government politicians won't talk about massive corruption or major state policies in danger of breaking the laws until they are kicked out of key posts."

Speaking of clueless does he know what labor is? Much less what his job is?

• Like 1

Having been disciplined by the Thai Military in the past there was little if any possibility that DPM Chalerm Yoobamrung could work with the Thai General responsible for operations in the troublesome south of Thailand.

This is like Jilted John

Which one is Gordon?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There have been no shortage of 'Gordons' in the endless PTP government line ups.

Just take your pick!

Edited by bigbamboo

I wonder what he will say tomorrow as Yingluck is to be leading the government in the usual announcement that they will be fighting corruption. Same old story though, long on talk and short on action.

Chalerm is too mad, angry, not nice, mean, egotistic, inconsiderate, rude, obnoxious, conceded, too much of a bully, threatening, to be in office.

• Like 2

Chalerm is too mad, angry, not nice, mean, egotistic, inconsiderate, rude, obnoxious, conceded, too much of a bully, threatening, to be in office.

Well it can't be said that you sit on the fence thumbsup.gif

I implore all journalists to get as many interviews and statements from Chalerm whilst he is as angry as he still is. I guess that is if you can find him sober. Still the Labour Ministers office should be quiet enough to turn into a really good ear medicine emporium and nobody would care.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

• Like 1

Chalerm suggested he was losing his job because Tawee was stabbing him in the back

Nope, don't think so....I think you'll find it's because you're a bl00dy liability dear chap wink.png

• Like 1

He's dangerous in or out of office which opens the field to speculative questions on best to shut him up.

• Like 1

Having been disciplined by the Thai Military in the past there was little if any possibility that DPM Chalerm Yoobamrung could work with the Thai General responsible for operations in the troublesome south of Thailand.

He didn't visit the south more than what, once, he didn't ever communicate any specific plan (probably due to orders from the Boss to do nothing) and PT have no actual policy for handling issues in the south - is it any surprise that he would be ineffectual? Let's bear in mind the issues in the south stem specifically and directly as a result of Thaksin's meddling in the past, and unwillingness to take responsibility for the idiocy of various policies there (the mosque deaths, the idiotic spamming of paper origami cranes instead of actual policy, the military interference) - so it is not surprising it would not be improving.

Chalerm's biggest issues seem to be with Pol. Col. Thawee Sodsong - he's a policeman not a Thai General.

Edited by steveromagnino

He didn't visit the south more than what, once, he didn't ever communicate any specific plan (probably due to orders from the Boss to do nothing) and PT have no actual policy for handling issues in the south - is it any surprise that he would be ineffectual? Let's bear in mind the issues in the south stem specifically and directly as a result of Thaksin's meddling in the past, and unwillingness to take responsibility for the idiocy of various policies there (the mosque deaths, the idiotic spamming of paper origami cranes instead of actual policy, the military interference) - so it is not surprising it would not be improving.

Chalerm's biggest issues seem to be with Pol. Col. Thawee Sodsong - he's a policeman not a Thai General.

Chalerm didn't get the big promises he made to the L:eige Lord done,

and is clearly less than sober and circumspect too much of the time,

even by Thai politician + microphone = blather standards.

The advent of this Thaksin Puppet II Government directly coincided

with a huge surge in deaths in the south, not just a bit but a lot more.

Chalerm has been a lot of talk and not one effective policy.

Photo-ops and gambling busts, tilts at the drug lords for a few days,

and not a hell of a lot more. What did he expect.

But his worst sin was saying what he would do for legislating Thaksin's return../

and doing NONE OF IT! "f I don't get this done, cut off my head" << well maybe in the future,

but for the moment he's been cut off at the ankles like a scythe harvesting wheat.

Everyone with half a clue could read Chalerm's pronouncements as Health Minister

and KNOW he was utterly clueless, and had brought his own loyal, but similarly clueless,

close staff with him. Who shielded him from tough going and wrote him the occasional

clueless speech.

Not very dissimilar to a Thaksin cabinet, crony yes-men assigned to over see

the skim operations in their departments, and make the occasional purchasing

order pronouncements of what the deals of the moment will be.

And of course shield the liege lord from any stains or things he disagrees with.

In the end, this is about bringing back the Thai Rak Thai heavy weights to the table,

after their 5 year bans, and a suitable time out, to give Yingluck a semi-patina of legitimacy.

Now the gloves are off and the big boys go for their cut after too long in the bullrushes.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

There was a video posted on this forum last week that was taken in Hong Kong where Dr. Thaksin was meeting with mendicants wanting this or that. As Dr. Thaksin's car was pulling away, Mr. Chalerm appeared on the video, staggering and having to be pulled back to the curb. I believe Mr. Chalerm has let the demon 'ear medicine' control his life, loosen his tongue, and ruin his health. I believe the Big Boss noticed this and became afraid that Mr. Chalerm was losing his grip.

Mr. Chalerm cannot admit to himself that he has a 'ear medicine' problem so he is looking around for other reasons for his demotion and the person who probably stands up to his unreasonable behavior the most is Gen. Thawee. Gen. Thawee is a serious man with a hell of a lot of responsibility, with soldiers and teachers dying regularly under his jurisdiction. He probably had many arguments with Mr. Chalerm but who, on this forum or in Thailand, believes Gen. Thawee has the clout to unseat Mr. Chalerm from power.

Having scared Dr. Thaksin with his excessive drunkenness, big mouth, and failing health, Mr. Chalerm should be very careful in the future how he bad-mouths Dr. Thaksin's government. Mr. Chalerm is a loose cannon and may have to be permanently retired for everyone's safety as he is jeopardizing the entire operation.

Surely the rice, tablet, dams and infrastructure scams have and will jeopardised the operation. Chalerm et all are merely the icing on the cake, whence suitable people have been placed in positions, like defence minister, etc. Chalerm is no whistleblower, just a blower of hot air.

Feeling Trollish, are we, indyuk?

Save face

Stiff Upper Lip

ETC

You can only sweep it under the carpet for so long, then the lump gets to be too big to hide.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There was a video posted on this forum last week that was taken in Hong Kong where Dr. Thaksin was meeting with mendicants wanting this or that. As Dr. Thaksin's car was pulling away, Mr. Chalerm appeared on the video, staggering and having to be pulled back to the curb. I believe Mr. Chalerm has let the demon 'ear medicine' control his life, loosen his tongue, and ruin his health. I believe the Big Boss noticed this and became afraid that Mr. Chalerm was losing his grip.

Mr. Chalerm cannot admit to himself that he has a 'ear medicine' problem so he is looking around for other reasons for his demotion and the person who probably stands up to his unreasonable behavior the most is Gen. Thawee. Gen. Thawee is a serious man with a hell of a lot of responsibility, with soldiers and teachers dying regularly under his jurisdiction. He probably had many arguments with Mr. Chalerm but who, on this forum or in Thailand, believes Gen. Thawee has the clout to unseat Mr. Chalerm from power.

Having scared Dr. Thaksin with his excessive drunkenness, big mouth, and failing health, Mr. Chalerm should be very careful in the future how he bad-mouths Dr. Thaksin's government. Mr. Chalerm is a loose cannon and may have to be permanently retired for everyone's safety as he is jeopardizing the entire operation.

Dr Thaksin, does that Dr stands for Drunk, inDoctRinating or what, sorry if I ask a stupid question but should it not be Bff Thaksin??

Facing intense speculation that he would be "demoted" in a Cabinet reshuffle, Chalerm painted a gloomy political system where the most powerful pulled all the strings, ministerial appointees are clueless about their assigned jobs but have to accept them anyway, and government politicians won't talk about massive corruption or major state policies in danger of breaking the laws until they are kicked out of key posts."

But most of TV posters know this already, although we cannot prove it. cheesy.gif

I have to admit I was surprised that Thaksin took away his DPM position. The two go back a long, long way and must know all sorts of nasty secrets about each other. Chalerm desperately wants to be PM one day and with KY all over the shop he must of thought it was now or never. It would appear it might be never.

Hell hath no fury like a Thai man scorned.

"KY all over the shop............." - I thought Thai politicians were slippery enough without having to resort the the use of that fine product!

• Like 1

"On the other hand, this typical Chalerm tends to inadvertently give accurate accounts of what goes on behind the political scene"

If The Nation needed somebody like Chalerm to find out what is going on behind the political scene in Thailand then this is a realy sad day for Thai journalism!

When has Thailand EVER had an honest, non-corrupt governemnt?

With very, very few exceptions (Chuan Lekpai comes to mind- actually he is the only one who comes to mind!!) - The only reason people go into politics in this country is "status" and to fill their very deep pockets!

Edited by Cnxforever

Dr Thaksin, does that Dr stands for Drunk, inDoctRinating or what, sorry if I ask a stupid question but should it not be Bff Thaksin??

Someone referred to him as Dear Thaksin the other day, maybe as a reference to that other great Asian leader and man of the people.

But I suppose DEAR could also stand for Drop Everything And Run.

Edited by bigbamboo

Arrogant,ignorant and innefectual bully who is now throwing the toys out of the pram. In his new position regardless of his personal qualifications he will prove just as hapless and pathetic as he has done over his whole career.

The rats are starting to abandon the sinking ship.

More like the Drunken Sod has finally lost it. Time for him to enroll in AA. Or, maybe it is too late for AA and time to be measured for a pine box.

Facing intense speculation that he would be "demoted" in a Cabinet reshuffle, Chalerm painted a gloomy political system where the most powerful pulled all the strings, ministerial appointees are clueless about their assigned jobs but have to accept them anyway, and government politicians won't talk about massive corruption or major state policies in danger of breaking the laws until they are kicked out of key posts.

So start talking Chalerm!!!

clap2.gif
clap2.gif

clap2.gif
clap2.gif

clap2.gif
clap2.gif

clap2.gif

With replacing Chalerm this government has signed it's dissolution. Keep an eye on what's gonna come above water in the coming days.

My prognosis are another month before the PTP is dissolved or another coup takes place. Let's pray it doesn't get bloody.

This story has really brought a smile to my face. After all the scorn myself and others on TV have heaped upon Chalerm, glad to know that others in the government have realized his short comings as well.. Regarding his spit the dummy speech about what really happens in Thai politics, he is saying nothing more than what has already been said on TV many times. But he has violated the omerta, the code of silence for the ranking level politicians in Thailand. And for that he will pay dearly. Do not be surprised by seeing him move to the forefront of the investigation for tax evasion on his fleet of luxury cars....

This is great to see him thrown under the bus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1