Relationship Crisis

dariusregan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PI dont have all that info

Sure they do, just a matter of how much is fabricated. For example, he could get on the Internet and find a bg picture that resembles the girl at a younger age, print it, write up a report and voila - 24 hour detective work.

I dont think so.

i doubt they have a database of all working girls.

:o I'll be more succint, he could go to a website/forum like barladies and look for pictures there or a hundred other sites. Find someone that "looks like her" enough at an early age to convince the client. Not a database, just easy accessible images at many locations. That is why I said fabricated. Only way I can see to get that kind of information in 24 hours.

PI dont have all that info

Sure they do, just a matter of how much is fabricated. For example, he could get on the Internet and find a bg picture that resembles the girl at a younger age, print it, write up a report and voila - 24 hour detective work.

I dont think so.

i doubt they have a database of all working girls.

:o I'll be more succint, he could go to a website/forum like barladies and look for pictures there or a hundred other sites. Find someone that "looks like her" enough at an early age to convince the client. Not a database, just easy accessible images at many locations. That is why I said fabricated. Only way I can see to get that kind of information in 24 hours.

oh ok, im abit slow.

Yes thats what i think too or this whole thing never happend at all

come mto think of it, I've bought lingerie with several previous TGFs and none of them were worried about being seen doing this.

Hardest part I've found is getting them out of the shop.

:o:D:D

LaoPo

actually my gf loves sexy lingerie, but there is a few (which is hard to describe) i cant get her to wear. you know the ones with holes in certain places. :o

Hope i dont get banned for saying that??

can i get banned for that??

how far can we go before being banned??

I realise there are people on this thread who genuinely tried to help and for them I am rounding this out.

Been a hel_l of a weekend. Contact was re-established but its a bust. The scenario was pretty much as I thought it was and face has been lost big time so no way back. Time for us both to move on.

The Thai PI's I used were ThaiPrivateEye.com. Having no experience of such things I just clicked the advert on Bangkok Tonight. I was a little coy about why they came back so quickly as they did explain where the information came from and why they could provide it so quickly. I will say no more on an open website but it should be pretty obvious.

To those who just jumped on me, well I'm a big boy and if you put yourself out there you have to accept such things, I am just glad that you're so perfect and I hope that if you ever need advice you get the same response that you gave me.

The only post I take exception to is the one talking about crotchless knickers. I don't know why the person concerned felt it necessary to post such a thing but I believe in karma and so I'm sure the poster will suffer bad consequences for doing so one way or another.

The last thing to say is that the lesson I take from this is no matter how hard I try to be culturally sensitive and to walk on egg shells at some point I will put my foot down and hear a click and it will be a land mine. Good luck to you all.

Edited by dariusregan

Seems a bit unfair on the lady that you assume she earned her money that way, it is entirely possible that she got help from the government.

Sounds to me like you have entered this relationship making assumptions about her that perhaps should not have been made. Perhaps she sensed your attitude and feels that you are calling her a prostitute. I would suspect you would get just such a reaction from a girl who had not been in the trade as well, so again, you are making unfair assumptions.

Seems to me like YOU need the attitude adjustment here and this is her way of letting you know she knows what you really think of her.

Flowers and a very sincere apology may help but I wouldn't count on it.

That’s what I was going to say. A wealthy relative could have also helped pay for her education. Not to mention loans. So many possibilities.

If you assume a Thai woman is a bar girl when in reality she is not, you offend her big time. Sorry.

That's about al the help you can get on this forum, 70% of the posters are trying on playing it smart and place the OP's in the black corner, the rrst of 10% have the minimum decency of cherring you up and admit that they are not exactly able to help you, thanks God there still is a 20% that are able to give you a hand...get used to it :o

Edited by alexth

• 3 weeks later...

" The Thai PI's I used were ThaiPrivateEye.com. Having no experience of such things I just clicked the advert on Bangkok Tonight. I was a little coy about why they came back so quickly as they did explain where the information came from and why they could provide it so quickly. I will say no more on an open website but it should be pretty obvious."

dariusregan

Although we have various means to obtain covert video and photographic evidence at the time of an investigation, I am somewhat suprised that we managed to obtain old photographs of the target!

For security reasons, both ours and our clients, we do not store old file contents (especially Video footage and photo's) for more than 90 days unless the client specifically requests it.

We deal with lots of cases every week and in orded for me to address the issues here in a correct and precise manner, I need to know the 9 digit (alphanumeric) job number that was issued to you. I will then check our files and respond to those posters who's questions remain unanswered.

Would you mind sending me a PM or contacting me via our website www.thaiprivateeye.com

If it turns out that you have been given incorrect information then you will get my sincere apologies, and a FULL refund!

The person in our organisation (we have several) who supplied the false nformation WILL get FIRED immediatly!

Do not be concerned. We do not release details of any of our clients or the target of an investigation without their specific permission.

TPE II

Edited by thaiprivateeye

The Thai PI's I used were ThaiPrivateEye.com. Having no experience of such things I just clicked the advert on Bangkok Tonight. I was a little coy about why they came back so quickly as they did explain where the information came from and why they could provide it so quickly. I will say no more on an open website but it should be pretty obvious.

Are you saying that she has a police record

• 2 weeks later...
"The Thai PI's I used were ThaiPrivateEye.com. Having no experience of such things I just clicked the advert on Bangkok Tonight. I was a little coy about why they came back so quickly as they did explain where the information came from and why they could provide it so quickly. I will say no more on an open website but it should be pretty obvious.

Are you saying that she has a police record"

Hi johna,

As I have found no record of such a case in our files, and as dariusregan has not responded, I feel I must clear this misconception up once and for all...

dariusregan did NOT use Thaipriveteeye (TPE).

If he/she can prove me wrong then I will not only refund his/her money in FULL I will DOUBLE it...

TPE II

Hi my name is Darius I am English I am currently living and working in Bangkok and I am in need of help from the Thai ladies on this forum.

I have had a relationship with a Thai lady for six months. All until recently was well. I will be clear and maybe a little blunt as I need help.

She is an optician and has a number of expensive qualifications. She is originally from Issan and the family is dirt poor, we have been up and I have seen. I can only see one way she could have earned the money for her education either as a working girl or a farang sponsor.

Sometimes I’m amaze at how most western men see thai women in general. They usually see Thailand as "oh!! country of prostitutes" – cheap and easy sex. I agree that there are many bar girls in Pattaya and Patpong but it is a small perecentage of total Thai girls. It depends on where you select to go and who you select to meet.

These western men are living in the ivory towers back home and looking down at Thailand and think women are so plenty and readily available and all poor thai women love farangs for money. If this is the case we would have all isaan women all over Pattaya, Patpong, phuket or other tourist hotspots in millions. Some westerners just can’t accept that some poor women choose to work in a back-breaking job while sending themselves through school….unlike some others who just took an easy way out and choose to work on their back instead!

Our sex life was great and all was fine until I conceived the idea of buying her some silk knickers and suspenders. Now I can’t be the first man in Thailand to conceive this idea as there are expensive lingerie shops all over Bangkok. As a surprise whilst out one day I took her in to one of the shops and announced that I would buy for her. OK a little insensitive maybe we should have discussed it first.

She threw a complete fit announcing that, with my limited understanding of Thai, that that ‘was not who she was’ and stormed off.

You may not be the first man in Thailand who conceived this idea but one of the bad and stupid few who acts out in public! Thai men are usually very discrete about doing this and in no way will bring their girlfriends to the shops in broad daylight! No wonder she’s thinking that you think of her as a prostitutes or working girls.

Most good thaigirls will not even be seen in front or near these type of shops. It’s also a face thing here in Thailand. She will lose face, value, and status by doing so.

It is now two weeks later ad she will not see me or take my calls and she calls the security guard if I enter her workplace.

I assume she thinks that somehow I have called her a whore and I can only imagine that this is some throw back to what I think may be in her past but I just do not know and as she will not talk to me so I can’t find out.

She’s educated and seems to possess quite open mind in conducting the relationship with you. Seem to me originally she thought of you differently than other farangs and had give you the benefits of the doubt of being a non-typical farang, or so she hopes.

But now she had been insulted big time by you!....and no way she will forgive and forget easily anytime soon. It’s like being called a prostitute even without hearing it out loud, and in Thailand prostitutes are one of the lowest class in thai society. Very bad move on your part to a good thai girl!.... It just shows how much and how little you know about Thailand, its culture, and how to date “a good thai girl”.

May I raise the subject with a female friend of hers for a message to be passé on or would that be an insult too?

No. She rather prefers not having her failed relationship exposed to the world to know.

So what can I do or say?

Nothing in the first few weeks….give her time to calm down and be by herself first…..then approach her/relationship slowly this time acting like a real gentlemen.

Is there a traditional gift I can give that says ‘forgive me’?

Here some tips for you to think about:

Do realise that date with you is a serious thing for her. Good thai girls don’t usually sleep around easily.

Do realise when you become her boyfriend she will be thinking about getting married one day

Do realise that if she sleeps with you, she will certainly be thinking about getting married one day, not just for the money – and she’s not a prostitute.

Do realise that if she asks and cares about your health, she begins to like you again.....(hmm you should act sick ....from time to time :o if you want to find this out)

Do buy her small inexpensive gifts(but thoughtful) - from time to time, she'll know that you are thinking about her

Do ask her about her mom and dad, she wants you to care about them too

Do invite her to make merit at the temple, she'll certainly love that - showing her that you can have a fun time with her even at the temple too!

Do speak well about the Thais and her country, she's proud of her country.

Do realise that most good Thai girls would prefer a guy that seriously loved her to an unfaithful guy with loads of cash, she wants you to understand that

I really need help here or my relationship is gone.

Don't lose hope yet but be prepare to spend several months trying to get her back!

Good luck....and take things smartly and slowly this time

I wouldn't spend 5 minutes trying to get her back. I unfortunately have a "so-called" wife with this kind of old-maid auntie attitude. I should have ditched her the first time I saw this behavior. It could be that she (your lady) was a "working girl" sometime in her past and that sexy attire is a reminder of a past she cannot reconcile with. I am curious as to the age of your lady. I think the younger women here (under 25) do not suffer from this "fuddy-duddy" affliction to the same degree as the older ones. I am surprised that you say you had good sex before with her.

It is now two weeks later ad she will not see me or take my calls and she calls the security guard if I enter her workplace.

You should not accept her calling a security guard. This immature controling behavior is crossing the line and putting you at risk.

Move on.

sbk. You are correct dariusregan is a troll of the first order... :D

I think he/she should concentrate on getting his/her homework done, or his/her grades will suffer! :o

Moderators, please delete this thread as it casts doubt on TPE and our reputation... :D

TPE II

I have not responded previously as the only interest this board had for me was to ask for advice which I would point out I did not even get.

I will certainly take the guy from TPE up on his generous offer. I am on rotation at present so it will be a few weeks but I kept the receipt.

Other than that please delete this thread at will and again thanks to those who did actually attempt to help.

I have not responded previously as the only interest this board had for me was to ask for advice which I would point out I did not even get.

I will certainly take the guy from TPE up on his generous offer. I am on rotation at present so it will be a few weeks but I kept the receipt.

Other than that please delete this thread at will and again thanks to those who did actually attempt to help.

Moderator please do NOT delete this thread... :D

Not at least until I have re-paid this person DOUBLE the amount he/she supposedly paid TPE for services TPE did NOT even provide!

Its funny but if you had time to sit down and address this matter here, then you certainly had time to send me an email and DOUBLE your money. :o

Why do I even bother?

TPE II