Job In Thailand

Hi,

I have recently been to Thailand/Bangkok.

I have checked out the business oppurtunities there.

Well, i will not buy or rent a bar or something like that...

Been to Thailand 5 times the last year.

Is there a chance to get employed in Bangkok?

I am 40 years old, i speak 5 languages, been working with sales and with import and export the last 8 years. I have a small import company in Sweden. But i want to try to move to Thailand pretty soon.

Anyone who can give some good advice?

Best regards

Martin266

Hi,

I have recently been to Thailand/Bangkok.

I have checked out the business oppurtunities there.

Well, i will not buy or rent a bar or something like that...

Been to Thailand 5 times the last year.

Is there a chance to get employed in Bangkok?

I am 40 years old, i speak 5 languages, been working with sales and with import and export the last 8 years. I have a small import company in Sweden. But i want to try to move to Thailand pretty soon.

Anyone who can give some good advice?

Best regards

Martin266

There is a company named PARADOX in Stockolm (sweden) who is the leading one in the market of hystorical games.

They do not have any offical contact in South east Asia. The only way to get there products is Pantip the copy cd shop.

The market is huge, and the loss are huge also. They just tried to implement a system of sell online, but they messed up, and are yet gointto loose more money.

So why not contact them directly, try to contact SUZANNA oe JOHANN (the lead programmer), and ask them if they are interresting to have someone here who an handle the distribution for the whole South east asia. I really mean the business is huge, so maybe you can success by selling that proposition.

Regards

been working with sales and with import and export the last 8 years. I have a small import company in Sweden.

If you already have good contacts with distributors in Scandinavia, sourcing products from Thailand is an option you can check.