Wet Neck

stats

Hi All,

I lost about 15kg of weight for the past 5 months and its a good sign for me as im trying to lose more weight to be fit again and play soccer...Most of my weight lost trainning is on Cardio Work out at the gym and a strict diet..

But Recently for the past 1 week during sleep at night i discovered that my neck is wet and i sweat alot & i lost another 2 Kg in only 1 week...

anyone know why i sweat alot during sleep ???

Cheers

Tytus

Night sweats can be caused by many things... medications, hormonal imbalance, illness, low blood sugar, anxiety and various other things.

If your diet is completely devoid of carbohydrates and you are overtraining yourself then that could possibly be a cause.

If you weren't on a diet and excercising hard then nightsweats + rapid weightloss could be cause for concern.

Congratulations!

One thing though, if you don’t already, you should really consider adding weight training to your workout routine. Strict diets will tend to make you loose muscle as well as fat. The weight training helps reduce this effect.

As for the sweats, I don’t know why it happens, but I’ve experienced them too under similar conditions.