Lego or Similar

wonder6281

My young fella is turning 3 mid August and I want to buy him Lego Blocks or similar. I know he can't pull the wheels of those! I have looked in Tesco Lotus but they didn't really have anything unless I buy a several packets of something similar.

Any suggestions where I might be able to buy Lego or something like that in the Pattaya area.

Thanks.

central's toy section has them, as has oys"R"Us Central Festival Pattaya Beach Store.

http://www.toysrus.co.th/toysrusTH/SearchResult?keyWord=LEGO&action=keyword&prevpage=false&category=keywordSearch&totalPage=7&pageNo=1&totalNoOfProducts=57&action=keyword&index=〈=en&priceoffset=399.00&pageoffset=15022

prepare your financing now

also make sure your insurance is up to date, those things hurt like a bastard when you step on them

duplo is better for smaller children. it is bigger. same company as lego

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk
  • Like 1

My son is 3 and a half and loves Lego.

Recently purchased the transformers kre o range from centrals own shop. 4th floor.

If your nit looking to spend big amounts, they do have COGO, which is considerably cheaper.

If your son has no idea what lego is, then go for COGO, they have a good range!

As for my monkey he is obsessed with transformers lego and its far from cheap. But a lot of fun.

I look to my own daughter at 2 years.

Here are my ideas.

Open a U.S. mail address where you can pick up and send in a box with many different mailings so the price of packages can be kept low and with many types of shipments.

Lego is on many products 300% more expensive in Thailand so it should be able to cover transport and customs.

I myself have just bought a mint-5200c from hong kong to a gross overcharge which ended up costing me 580 usd. It can be purchased via U.S. mail address 349 minus 7% vat + shipping and vat here in thailand (I paid 417 THB in vat from hong kong)

I had forgotten the trick with usmail address ;(

Pleace, if some know a good company to mail address from usa it can savers my time reading and find the right company.

It is an idea for many consumer purchases since many products are not sufficient and not priced sharp enough here in Thailand. SUM-NAM-NA

Nick

Edited by blackadder