Free The Bangkok One

davidm

And the other guy down in Phuket, for that matter.

With Georgie and the Gent banned, the volume of posts has dropped considerably. Fewer posts means less traffic. This won't impress the sponsors too much.

I know some of their posts were a bit silly, but at least Georgie was keeping a trained killer off the streets/beach. Who knows what mayhem is being wreaked down south while the ban in effect.

Release them, and I promise faithfully not to cut and paste the collected works of Mark Steyn, the Drudge Report and Crikey to the bear pit. :o

Guest IT Manager

Would that be e-mail or snail. :D

I will consider your appeals on their behalf ad take the detailed conferences with Doc under advisement.

Frightening to think those two together can do over 100 posts a week, and not say anything edifying to others.

:o

Frightening to think those two together can do over 100 posts a week, and not say anything edifying to others.

No IT, I don't think they both were to blame. Yes, recently there has been a lot of silly back and forth name-calling, etc. between the two of them. But the truth is the "Gentleman" was clearly the instigator in this. His sole purpose here seems to be to bash the U.S. at every possible opportunity. Us Americans get a little tired of that and that everything is so one-sided all the time. Yes, G-P may have gone a little overboard with some of his posts, but he wouldn't have, had some of the admins had called off the Gent.

This is all very reminiscent of the Butterfly vs. Membrane feud from a while back, which ended with us both being called <deleted> (by you) and told to "sit in the corner" for a few days. Butterfly was clearly the instigator but you chose to "whack" both of us--and to suggest that I was as bad as he was--completely untrue. I was simply reacting to his posts and you let him run wild on the board. To "whack" both parties is unfair.

I don't know--maybe you agree with the politics of both of these posters (Butterfly and the Gent)? Perhaps that's why you looked the other way for so long in both instances. I disagree with the decision to punish both parties where one is clearly at fault. In both cases, Butterfly and the Gent caused the problems on the board in the first place, and were left unchecked by the admins for too long.

Membrane

Hmm, not edifying for the members? I suppose that is true. But it had its entertainment value. Sort of the same way as watching a car wreck happen. Or the aftermath of one.

I don't completely agree with membrane's view that only the original "provocateur" should feel the admin's wrath when an extended flame occurs. It takes two to tango. If you climb down in the mud, regardless who started flinging, you end up dirty. And, from an admin's pov, each party will likely have their fans that will cry foul when either of them are disciplined. So it is just a whole lot easier to let both the slingers go to the showers and duck that "he started, no no, the other one did" dialogue.

Now, the obvious question is why did it get so far along, and you can to some extent lay that at the doorstep of the admins. But then, as I recall, there was a whole lot of fuss about admins hoping in and deleting posts, etc etc to the point that some folks were starting to vote with their feet.

Makes it a difficult and wobbly wire to walk for admins, in my 'umble opinion. Whack them too soon and you are the bully, wait too long and you get the really large debris field to clean up.

Still, I hope to see them both back and a more courteous dialogue of disagreement in the future. I won't hold my breath, 'cause I'm way to big to do an impression of a smurf.

Jeepz

This is all very reminiscent of the Butterfly vs. Membrane feud from a while back, which ended with us both being called <deleted> (by you) and told to "sit in the corner" for a few days.  Butterfly was clearly the instigator but you chose to "whack" both of us--and to suggest that I was as bad as he was--completely untrue.  I was simply reacting to his posts and you let him run wild on the board.  To "whack" both parties is unfair.

I don't know--maybe you agree with the politics of both of these posters (Butterfly and the Gent)?  Perhaps that's why you looked the other way for so long in both instances

I have no comments at this time on my very, very unjust incarceration :D , but I have to say that I agree with Membrane's complaint about his feud with Butterfly.

I watched those two interact for a long time before I started posting at all.

Membrane was mostly polite, with factual, informative posts.

Butterfly was unfailingly abusive with little to no substance to his posts at all, just name-calling, wacky nonsense and more name-calling.

Yes, after being flagrantly called everything under the sun, Membrane eventually started to respond to Butterfly's taunts, but who wouldn't?

Calling them both <deleted>, and then suspending both of them was not only unjustified it was ludicrous. Why would anyone take the high-road after seeing how Membrane was rewarded?

I learned a lot from that one incident; it is one of the biggest reasons that I haven't ever bothered with being polite with similar nut-cases. :o

Free the Bangkok One! :D

No IT, I don't think they both were to blame. Yes, recently there has been a lot of silly back and forth name-calling, etc. between the two of them. But the truth is the "Gentleman" was clearly the instigator in this. His sole purpose here seems to be to bash the U.S. at every possible opportunity. Us Americans get a little tired of that and that everything is so one-sided all the time. Yes, G-P may have gone a little overboard with some of his posts, but he wouldn't have, had some of the admins had called off the Gent.

This is all very reminiscent of the Butterfly vs. Membrane feud from a while back, which ended with us both being called <deleted> (by you) and told to "sit in the corner" for a few days. Butterfly was clearly the instigator but you chose to "whack" both of us--and to suggest that I was as bad as he was--completely untrue. I was simply reacting to his posts and you let him run wild on the board. To "whack" both parties is unfair.

I don't know--maybe you agree with the politics of both of these posters (Butterfly and the Gent)? Perhaps that's why you looked the other way for so long in both instances. I disagree with the decision to punish both parties where one is clearly at fault. In both cases, Butterfly and the Gent caused the problems on the board in the first place, and were left unchecked by the admins for too long.

Membrane

"It's not fair miss, he pulled my hair first". Grow up Membrane and stop whining like a spolied brat! :o

Plachon, I couldn't care less of what you think of my post. It's just more of the same kind of politics here on this forum. Admin(s) who look the other way when the U.S. is bashed, but then finally get involved when an American dishes out the same kind of shit that is given us. And people like you, who want everything slanted in your favor. Since you've already taken sides with the "gent", your post sounds more like whining than anything I said. :o

Plachon, I couldn't care less of what you think of my post. It's just more of the same kind of politics here on this forum. Admin(s) who look the other way when the U.S. is bashed, but then finally get involved when an American dishes out the same kind of shit that is given us. And people like you, who want everything slanted in your favor. Since you've already taken sides with the "gent", your post sounds more like whining than anything I said. :o

Here we go again.

Guys (and gals?) why not bring facts and keep the shti... out.

I said it b4, a lively discussion, for ex. about GWB is no U.S.-bashing.

G-P, welcome back. Where is the Gentleman?

And if you don't like to talk about the US of A, talk about Berlusconi, he just had a face-lift, or Thaksin, Blair, Schroeder.

I for one will stick to European Champion's league, 2:30 tomorrow morning Chelsea. It's save or is it?

Thanks Axel, but let me address what you just said to Membrane.

First of all, why did you quote Membrane, rather than the abusive post that he was responding to? If you are trying to make peace, that seems rather backwards to me.

Don't you have a few wise words for the instigator?

Secondly, Membrane reacted in a way that showed he didn't want to be drawn into sh1t-throwing. Why go out of your way not to acknowledge that?

Lastly, the US isn't your country, so your idea about what consists of US bashing, might not jibe with ours. We are a little more sensitive about it than you are.

However, personally I'm quite pleased with how this forum is going.

We have a bunch of articulate Americans trying to explain our point of view, we have some really clever people who tend to straddle the middle and also bring up interesting points about Thai politics (davidm and Jeepz), we have some really intelligent left-wingers such as adjan jb, who aren't out to bash, but to help, and of course, some of the same negative nutbags who have been here all along, but they are vastly outnumbered now, so it is hard for them to drag everyone else down with them.

I think that the Bear-pit can get pretty interesting these days, and not just because of flame wars!

Well, well Georgie-Porgie.

Actually, I did quote Membrane as I do not like his response. (I still like the avatar :o) Plachon's comment comes to a point I do second

"It's not fair miss, he pulled my hair first".
finally, it does not matter who started.

But again, I don't want to play referee or linesman or whatever.

As for bashing, perhaps you are right, from your point of view, OTH I was shocked, originally, that anybody could name somebody a US-basher who has a negative opinion of GWB or Kerry/Dean etc. if you wish.

Now, this is an interesting aspect of this forum, to learn of other's feelings, IMHO nobody should be so sensitive.

As long as the available news providers report every day about the US-primaries believe we cannot take out comments from the system. It is part of the life here as everywhere. If I do not want to be drawn into it, I either click it away or do not comment. But than, if I have a strong feeling pro or con, I might say so.

I agree as well, the bear pit is going fine, and this is my meaning, when I say "Here we go again", I do mean, don't start with 4-letter-words, let's bring arguments. I myself are always willing to listen to others if they have to say something. Let's face it, during the discussions in here against Bush, we had suddenly some openings from pro-Republican side to the effect they neither like him. I did not take it as a victory but as an asset to this forum.

Now let's think about Berlusconi, who just had a face-lift. OK take it as rethorical and no need to comment on him. :D

when I say "Here we go again", I do mean, don't start with 4-letter-words, let's bring arguments.

You do not like Membrane's response to an abusive post, and you say that it "doesn't matter who started it "(throwing sh1t), but Membrane didn't throw any back, so don't you think that he deserves a break?

I don't see Membrane calling plachon any dirty names, or insulting him, or doing anything other than commenting on why he thinks that plachon insulted him in the first place. To me, Membrane was handling the whole incident in a mature manner, yet you critized him and didn't bother with the genteman who did do the sh1t throwing!

Hardly seems fair. :o

As i said before a" pair of prats"...I shall have to revise that to a "gaggle of prats". or whatever the collective noun for many such is..Perhaps its a "bear pit of prats". hoho, hehe.

Something to consider here. Everyone, here tends to naturally want to defend their fellow countryman irrespective of their viewpoint. Not too suprising really its just a geographic extension of tribalism.

And what is tribalism....xenaphobia,.. and xenaphobias cousin?...Racism

nasty people you!!

As i said before a" pair of prats"...I shall have to revise that to a "gaggle of prats". or whatever the collective noun for many such is..Perhaps its a "bear pit of prats". hoho, hehe.

Something to consider here. Everyone, here tends to naturally want to defend their fellow countryman irrespective of their viewpoint. Not too suprising really its just a geographic extension of tribalism.

And what is tribalism....xenaphobia,.. and xenaphobias cousin?...Racism

nasty people you!!

Ahh Small Moist Area,

What words of wisdom, why without racism we are not human, it is the be all and end all of what we are all about, manhood! it starts as a child, wanting a bigger toy than the chink next door, ends up with a bunch of skinheads bashing the paki down the chippy, petty jealousies and more....ahhh the good old days of an all white community beating each other up because they 'come from the other village'

I love it.

Men ain't men any more are they, we have all been dragged into the American womans 'feminist' way of thinking, and for what? just a few minutes of rampant (sic) totty. Equality? we have already lost mate!

Thank bhudda for Thailand where men are men (and also some are women too by the way) one of the last bastions of manhood which sadly will be slowly erroded away by Septic TV soaps and 'comedies' like 'friends' shining the 'feminist' light enlightening men to the true way... the way where we all end up like a bunch of nambi pambi faggots.....

By the way I enjoyed that rant... and i like Friends too... especially that Joey.... XXX

Georgie-Porgie~

Welcome back to the board, guy! And you have brought up a point that I really should have checked before I weighed in with my two cents worth. I don't really recall the give and take surrounding Membrane and Butterfly. Other than thinking Butterfly was getting to be a bit much along the way. So when I said I disagreed with Membrane's view about admin's whacking both combatants, I was applying a somewhat generic, one size fits all, sort of answer there. And I may have been wrong.

As you pointed out, if one of the people involved routinely answered without resorting to mudslinging and/or invective, then it does seriously question what benefit good behaviour has, other than a sense of self respect that would (or should) accrue from such behaviour.

Membrane~

So Membrane, I apologize. While I generally think what I said about flames and admin actions is true in most cases, it may well not have been in yours. Sorry.

Jeepz

p.s. You've all heard about a pride of lions, and maybe even a hug of teddy bears, so I thinking perhaps a rattle of prats or perhaps a flicker of flamers would be appropo

To Dr Evil (Georgie) and Mini Mee (Boon MEE),

It seems that all the followers and doing just that - following!

Dr Evil and his evil henchman, please go back to early posts and see who started the war on flameing - you guys are the perfect example of following blindly as one septic says/posts and the rest of you ride the wave, without checking the facts - this also carrys on into all your worldly views - Bush says something, you guys follow blindly. I will make it easy for you guys, the flaming war started in the thread titled "Halliburton Gets Iraq Oil Contract" - read it!

Also read the posts prior to that, when Dr Evil, calls Pepe a wetback, has a go at the French, the Canadians, the Australians, The Mexicans and a few other countries and people. I as most of us here, posted in the bear pit from day 1 - reread the posts! I was getting sick of Dr Evils attitude towards non American/non Bush supporters, so after 1 week of reading his bully tactics, I stepped in and had my say - he is great if no one challenges him, but as we saw last week - when the heat is on, he folds and runs to the bigger kids for support!

Now I read on another thread, he thinks he helped the seals? - please! :D

Membrane - I will admit I did post some anti Amercian posts, but you also have had a few words against countries yourself. I think you are the smarter one, out of "your lot" - dont be a follower and go back in history a few weeks and read some of the earlier posts - :o

Boon Mee - ? :D

Dr Evil - It seems that the bear pit, is now called the "septic tank" - all the crap in one pit - :D

1) I will make it easy for you guys, the flaming war started in the thread titled "Halliburton Gets Iraq Oil Contract" - read it!

2) I stepped in and had my say - he is great if no one challenges him, but as we saw last week - when the heat is on, he folds and runs to the bigger kids for support!

3) Now I read on another thread, he thinks he helped the seals? - please! :D 

I have to admit that it gets boring responding to absolute nonsense, but I guess that, in the Bear-Pit, that is often the name of the game.

1) Silly, silly, stupid. The flaming started way before any particular post, and long before the Bear-Pit. The flaming is why the Bear-Pit came into being, and I seem to recall some character calling himself the "gentleman" doing an awful lot of it -long before I ever posted anything at all.

2) The so-called "gentleman" has never been able to stand up to me on any level. I make mince-meat out of him at every opportunity. The only claim to fame he has is that no matter how much he looks the fool, he comes back for more, hence his new nick, Pop-up Dummy!

3) Sorry, this is a big secret: The Pop-up Dummy can't read very well. The thread that he was "reading" was about George Bush, and I mentioned something about Georgie-"B" helping the Seals.

Case closed. :o

1) I will make it easy for you guys, the flaming war started in the thread titled "Halliburton Gets Iraq Oil Contract" - read it!

2) I stepped in and had my say - he is great if no one challenges him, but as we saw last week - when the heat is on, he folds and runs to the bigger kids for support!

3) Now I read on another thread, he thinks he helped the seals? - please! :D 

I have to admit that it gets boring responding to absolute nonsense, but I guess that, in the Bear-Pit, that is often the name of the game.

1) Silly, silly, stupid. The flaming started way before any particular post, and long before the Bear-Pit. The flaming is why the Bear-Pit came into being, and I seem to recall some character calling himself the "gentleman" doing an awful lot of it -long before I ever posted anything at all.

2) The so-called "gentleman" has never been able to stand up to me on any level. I make mince-meat out of him at every opportunity. The only claim to fame he has is that no matter how much he looks the fool, he comes back for more, hence his new nick, Pop-up Dummy!

3) Sorry, this is a big secret: The Pop-up Dummy can't read very well. The thread that he was "reading" was about George Bush, and I mentioned something about Georgie-"B" helping the Seals.

Case closed. :D

Selective amnesia and self-delusion yet again, I'm saddened to report, sirs. The Gentleman did live up to his pseudonym, until you flamed him in the Halliburton thread, and it all went downhill (esp. for you G-P) ever since from there, leading to the "stand in the corner clause" last week. Anybody care to do some archive research of classic flame wars revisited? :o

To Dr Evil (Georgie) and Mini Mee (Boon MEE),

It seems that all the followers and doing just that - following!

Dr Evil and his evil henchman, please go back to early posts and see who started the war on flameing - you guys are the perfect example of following blindly as one septic says/posts and the rest of you ride the wave, without checking the facts - this also carrys on into all your worldly views - Bush says something, you guys follow blindly. I will make it easy for you guys, the flaming war started in the thread titled "Halliburton Gets Iraq Oil Contract" - read it!

Also read the posts prior to that, when Dr Evil, calls Pepe a wetback, has a go at the French, the Canadians, the Australians, The Mexicans and a few other countries and people. I as most of us here, posted in the bear pit from day 1 - reread the posts! I was getting sick of Dr Evils attitude towards non American/non Bush supporters, so after 1 week of reading his bully tactics, I stepped in and had my say - he is great if no one challenges him, but as we saw last week - when the heat is on, he folds and runs to the bigger kids for support!

Now I read on another thread, he thinks he helped the seals? - please! :D 

Boon Mee - ? :D

Dr Evil - It seems that the bear pit, is now called the "septic tank" - all the crap in one pit -  :D

Here we go again. Why don't you just give it a break PUD (pop up dummy)! We've got Americans (Septic Tanks to you), Aussies, Brits, maybe a Scot or two around here. We've all got a slant on the news we read/hear.

The flaming war really got started before Halliburton with your personal prejudice against Yanks - has something to do with you getting supposedly "screwed" by some Americans when you were in Africa?

Chai Yen Yen! :o

Boon Mee

I went back and found plenty of flames by Pop-up Dummy before the Haliburton thread and on the Halliburton thread, before the PUD started up his anti-American crap again and before I let the PUD have it, and remember, the gentleman and I had a truce during this time. These are him flaming other people. I can go back further in the archives and get more personal flames from before the truce.

PUD wrong again.

plachon, ditto. :o

Selective amnesia and self-delusion yet again, I'm saddened to report, sirs. The Gentleman did live up to his pseudonym, until you flamed him in the Halliburton thread. Anybody care to do some archive research of classic flame wars revisited?

the gentleman Posted on: Tue 2004-01-20, 07:12:23

Replies: 80

Views: 632 QUOTE (SoCal @ Tue 2004-01-20, 01:09:43)

Gentleman- Yes, you caught us with our pants down. Fact is that Haliburton has been the preeminent American company for handling war and post war rebuilding in the U.S. This dates back to the Vietnam war...when a yound Dick Cheney was working in the Johnson administration's mail room, and crossed out the correct contractor, and placed Halibrton's name in it's place.

I don't see any of us telling the Ausies how to spend their money, I don't know why you see it your place to tell us Americans how to spend ours.

PS- am glad you didn't go away.

----------------------------------------------

Another little dictator!, say what you will sir!

"I don't see any of us telling the Ausies how to spend their money, I don't know why you see it your place to tell us Americans how to spend ours."

What a comment, what ever is meant by it.

The point is I am not telling you how to spend your money, Bush is doing that quite well for you at the moment. The point of the thread was to point out that Halliburton got the contract! - what has your above comment got anything to with that?

Funny little man!

the gentleman Posted on: Sun 2004-01-18, 12:02:01

Replies: 154

Views: 5,817 What they did try to cherish was the respect and genuineness for them. Afterall there are so many guys who have nothing but money to rip off from, why choose me?

Did they sroke your ego, did they - they are actresses you <deleted>, your paying for those kind words

the gentleman Posted on: Wed 2004-01-07, 09:31:08

Replies: 33

Views: 803 QUOTE (dr_Pat_Pong @ Wed 2004-01-07, 16:26:50)

Sorry mate....your post indicates that a shandy was taken ...during or pre the posting. Are you pooping on Brother Bronco and my good self ?

????? - I was referring to him being a pom, not showering - hence soap dodger!

the gentleman Posted on: Wed 2004-01-07, 09:19:36

Replies: 33

Views: 803 QUOTE (Dennis Pennis @ Wed 2004-01-07, 15:37:07)

quotes deleted due to Dennis Pennis being a ######!

Firstly, you started the crap throwing, so deal with your responses you get.

I had never mentioned you in any thread ever!

A typical "educator" who is "content in his life".

"Very true Mr rich and famous, very true. " - not famous just rich!

At the end of the day soapdodger (thanks for that one Dr P and Bronco) - the A grade students work for the B grade students and the C grade students work within Education/government.

so we have established you are a C grade "educator"!

"Don't get me wrong. I am not belittling your site in any way, shape or form whatsoever. I simply feel that newcomers to this generally very useful and informative piece of cyberspace ought to be infomed that "senior members" have become such purely because they have posted more comments than others who have joined more recently. "

grow up, you soppy poofter!

"On this site, it would seem that seniority is not a measure of the wisdom of the "member", but instead an indication of his willingness to post whatever it is (rubbish or otherwise) that makes him happy. "

Correct A+

"The two clowns who I have ridiculed above would appear to be a most fitting testament to this point"

So how would you class a newbie as yourself, who posts insults to people you know nothing about, have never made reference to you other than the ones since the insults you have flung - bad day at school was it?

stop taking yourself to seriously, your not smart enough, carry on being happy with your lot and post crap when you like - we dont care mate.

Have the last word as you are a waste of my valuable time!

More anti-American and flame posts from before the Halliburton post.

Liars, Liars, pants on fire! :o

the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2003-12-15, 05:52:28

Replies: 220

Views: 4,086  QUOTE (Khun ? @ Mon 2003-12-15, 12:41:54)

Some of you have not a clue. If tyrants were allowed to continue to take countries hostage under force as Sadam and others have done it would not be long before

your free traveling garbage speaking arse would be suppressed to listening to state owned radio, forget about TV. No one speaking of liberties of the people of

Iraq's or Afghans poor who were murdered and treated like dogs. What about

religions that promote hate and killings because of such deep hatered of other religions. What about the WTC killings of 3000 people by Mr. Atta who just 2 months prior was coordinating such plans as he did with Sadam. What about

Iran being controlled by the freak Ayatolla Khemni. I wish some of you could live in these places. You would not have a right to think on your own let alone speak out about it. I guess because Sadam was allowed to make back door deals with

a few countries recently his and his cronies should be allowed to kill and own everything that belongs to the country in a closed society under his control.

You want your liberal loving arse to be parked where you want when you want

then with no sacrifice of your own you want to condemn the very things that continue to let you do so. You do not even deserve a reply let alone the air you breath that keep your half a brain it supports. Long live freedom even if it does mean listening to these complete idiots. 

ah the star spangled banner - "No one speaking of liberties of the people of

Iraq's or Afghans poor who were murdered and treated like dogs." - was that the Americans or Saddam?

"What about

religions that promote hate and killings because of such deep hatered of other religions" Christianity has killed millions - Muslims dont hate other religions "CNN boy" - wake up!

"You do not even deserve a reply let alone the air you breath that keep your half a brain it supports. Long live freedom even if it does mean listening to these complete idiots." yes but we will listen to you anyway!

Is it Khun? Bush calling or another of his brainwashed puppets.

Forum: General topics  ·  Post Preview: #34785

Saddam Hussein Captured (Pages 1 2 3 ...15 )

the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2003-12-15, 05:04:40

Views: 4,086  QUOTE (Membrane @ Mon 2003-12-15, 11:34:27)

Why is it that EVERY thread about the U.S.--EVERY conversation--has to be twisted back to how "bad" the U.S. is, no matter what? 

maybe you should listen to the majority mate and yes you freaking did kill innocent kids - didnt you watch that part on CNN?

just a foot note: I lived in the USA for time, the country has forgot its people, I saw more beggers on the street in HOLLYWOOD, that I have seen in any poor country, India, sri lanka and burma - leave the world to fight its own problems and remedy what you already have on your own soil! 

Forum: General topics  ·  Post Preview: #34778

the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2003-12-15, 05:00:06

Views: 4,086  QUOTE (Membrane @ Mon 2003-12-15, 11:34:27)

Why is it that no matter what the U.S. does, it's never enough? Is just a simple "Thanks" just too hard to say?

We've spent our own blood and money to get rid of this guy, and there is still grumbling. No one ever says "Hey, thanks to the Americans, now this bad guy is finally gone".

Why is it that EVERY thread about the U.S.--EVERY conversation--has to be twisted back to how "bad" the U.S. is, no matter what? Some of you people are worse than my ex-wife--she could never be pleased either!

Look, no one else did anything to get rid of him, once and for all. The U.N. sat around for years and was completely ineffective. Saddam stayed in power. The U.S. tried sanctions, tried working through the U.N., tried just about everything. Saddam stayed in power. If it was an "Arab world situation that should be dealt with by the Arabs", then what did the Arab world do, to get rid of Saddam? Nothing. And still, Saddam stayed in power. What did Europe do? What did Asia do?

Who always winds up having to spend their own money and lives, to get rid of these guys--the U.S. And when we do, we're always then blamed for having to use "guns and bullets to get our way" and "killing innocent children". Please--give me a freaking break!

A simple "thanks" would be appreciated. 

did you ever think, that no one wanted your help in the first place! who asked you and no one else benefitted from but you - dont make it like you were doing ALL OF US a big favour - you did it for oil. Maybe if you guys put more money into education than warfare, you guys would stop writing such <deleted>! 

Forum: General topics  ·  Post Preview: #34777

the gentleman Posted on: Mon 2003-12-15, 04:12:13

Views: 4,086  QUOTE (Supersurch @ Mon 2003-12-15, 06:29:38)

To all the Anti-Bush & Anti-American polocies people:

You are free to express your point of views with or without validity since freedom of speech is something we all cherish.  But I would like to ask those who continues to  blast Bush, Americans, and their polocies, "What is your solution to this ever growing problem called...terrorism?"  And how should have the American government respond after witnessing their citizens, normal, every day life people jumping off the World Trade Center to morbidly escape their burning office?  And finally, what intelligent information do you have in regards to Iraq and the Americans' suspicion on the country's possesion of WMD and the suspicion on Iraq's relationship with terrorist that would lead you to think that none of that exists?  Please elaborate.

Thank you,

SS 

Supersuch

You are an American Thai, educated/brainwashed in the USA are you not?

So whatever we say, you have your own thoughts - who knows what the right thing is to do re terrorism. But one thing the Yankees should do is get out of Arab areas and leave it to the Arabs - basically stay in your own country and get on with it. OK if you or your counrty is threatened by a hostile country, act with all your captain Amercia muscles. Iraq wasnt threatening you country at all, Geoges dad, George was still angry re the hit put out on him in his term - it was probably barbara weilding the wand anyway. I think Iraqis were supressed/killed and should be helped, but not for the reasons the USA went in - that was definately Oil - actually the biggest oil reserves in the world, over 500 years worth (figures from my mate, who is a mud engineer for halliburton!) If you dont agree with my reasons USA went into Iraq thats fine, but if the USA is a such a great nation and would like to help the world, where were they when needed in African countries, Burma, Eat Timor etc - The Yankees flexing there muscles is getting tiresome and the world in general are getting sick of it - there will come a day.............

The world trade centre falling was ofcourse terrible and needs a head on the platter, but it has nothing to do with Saddam!

The USA has the most weapons of mass destruction and is killing kids, woman and people with nothing to do with terrorism - should they be hunted down and killed to?!