Two year old child locked in car at Makro Car Park in Jomtien

Rimmer

I'm really disappointed to hear that the car was not parked in the handicapped spot. Posted Image

i think it was parked sideways blocking two reserved spots. rumour also has it that the tires were down to the threads, brakes not functioning properly and a bulb in the left headlight was missing.

prosecutors keep on salivating!

We've got a case. Just the absence of a 'child in car' sticker alone warrants life in solitary. :(

I'm really disappointed to hear that the car was not parked in the handicapped spot. sad.png

i think it was parked sideways blocking two reserved spots. rumour also has it that the tires were down to the threads, brakes not functioning properly and a bulb in the left headlight was missing.

prosecutors keep on salivating!

We've got a case. Just the absence of a 'child in car' sticker alone warrants life in solitary. sad.png

plus a serious charge, the bumper sticker misleading the public "Warning! rabid saltwater crocodiles on board."

This is their first baby so the woman doesn't know how to take care of her

child.

If she should have not used pills for a long time, for sure she now has many children

and 1 of them might be heatstroked.

So today, she would have known what not to do

previous attempts to break-into the White Honda Jazz were unsuccessful

Built like tanks, those Honda Jazz. Posted Image

Would present no problem at all for many 16 year olds in the UK.

Yeah, but how many 16 year olds are locked up in cars by their parents? :(

In my country, you would lose custody(good chance). And would instantly be under investigation/scrutinized by child/welfare protection agency whether to be responsible to raise a child... Fined, jailed etc...

What amazes me in this world is that...any idiot couple can make a baby, have a baby, and have a go at raising an innocent fragile new human being.

Yet....with all the laws we have, regulations of any kind, education credentials/diplomas/degrees needed just to have a job. To drive a car....to operate machinery,...etc....to travel...

Basically we have endless hoops we must jump through everday to prove our intentions/mettle/worth. Yet...any idiot can make a baby and eaise a baby. No diploma required, no licence required to raise a kid...

And people wonder why there is so much dysfunction in the world......

Just because a person bio'd the sperm/egg for a life, doesn't mean they are able/willing/smart enough for the important job of raising and educating a child.

We live in a world of hipocracy where life is precious yet life is cheap.

Eh? What say you?

The parents, if this is true, should face summary execution on general principle.

I have a 7 year old daughter. It would be a cold day in hell before I ever turned my back on her for an instant, anywhere in Pattaya or anywhere else......PERMISSION to break the window?????

If I had seen that baby I'd have head-butted my way in there to help the kid.