Sexy Blonde Mongolian Required For Interesting Position...

Although the above requirements are preferable, please read on:

Bangkok IT firm is seeking a Project Manager / Software Development Leader with the following:

a. programming experience.

b. prefer Bangkok resident.

c. must be fluent in English and Thai.

d. respectfully dressed

The position is for a full-time post in Bangkok.

If you know of anyone who could meet the criteria I would be grateful if you could let them know so they can PM for further info.

i'll bet the bonus comes along every 9th month with that garanteed fixed position

Do you get any options on the bonus? How about some warrants?

Can we have the ability to PUT the bonus?

Personally, I'd like the positions to be as flexible as possible. Variable even.

Now if we can apply a butterfly spread that spans my positions there is no way I could lose!!! Collar that baby up!

Don't even get me started about valuing the call to this option.

The volatility of the forward market would make this astronimical!

Hmmm, but if we can put in place some swap agreements, things might really get interesting!!!

Now if there is a post that signifies a little financial knowledge is a very bad/sad thing, it's got to be this one! I certainly hit the ceiling and have gone lower than the floor so put a cap on this baby and I'm done!

Would you believe I have programming/IT/Software Development/Project Manager experience? Sadly I'm extremely lacking in the fourth qualification of respectfully dressed. Woe as me.

Respectfully signed,

g-

Edited by gwkenny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Update on the unfulfilled position:

Many thanks for the comments and all suggestions have been noted.

We were most surprised that only a couple of people replied to the advert; especially since the post has been read by over 400 people! After considerable thought we have decided to reduce the critereria and to advertise again with the following in the computer section, Alink recruitment and jobdb/topgun web sites.

(Trainee) Development/Project Manager

Software project or development management experience would be an advantage although training would be given.

Understanding of software development techniques, methodology and processes.

Experience in analysing business/functional requirements and translating them into technical requirements and designs.

An understanding of Design Patterns, OOD/A, Agile Development & System Testing is desirable – training offered as appropriate.

Experience with standards development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe.

Good grasp of both spoken and written English

Demonstrated career path

Cheers,

John_Betong

After considerable thought we have decided to reduce the critereria and to advertise again with the following in the computer section, Alink recruitment and jobdb/topgun web sites.

I wonder which is more difficult to find: a foreign IT professional who is fluent in Thai, or a Thai IT professional who is fluent in English? :D

A person with good technical skills, experience, and fluency in both languages, is not going to be easy to find. Good luck :o

After considerable thought we have decided to reduce the critereria and to advertise again with the following in the computer section, Alink recruitment and jobdb/topgun web sites.

I wonder which is more difficult to find: a foreign IT professional who is fluent in Thai, or a Thai IT professional who is fluent in English? :D

A person with good technical skills, experience, and fluency in both languages, is not going to be easy to find. Good luck :o

We already employ (and have done for the past four years) two Thais fluent in English and a Dutch guy fluent in both English and Thai. Another person is required to handle some new projects.

Many thanks for the good luck.

does she still have to be a blonde mongolian or have you dropped that requirement?

:o

>>> Sexy Blonde Mongolian Required For Interesting Position...

The original requirements are preferable but the gender is irrelevant.

As far as "she" is concerned when associated with sexy depends on an individual's preferences. I have come across some interesting characters, whose preference for sexy encompassed male, female or even some of the minority with the severed 'dangly bits'.

We endeavour not to be prejudiced.