Chonburi man kills his wife's adulterer for 'disrespecting him'

webfact

Chonburi Man Killed His Wife's Adulterer For 'Disrespecting Him'

kill.jpg

CHONBURI: -- A man confessed to murdering a bureaucrat in Chonburi province, saying that he found it unacceptable that the victim was having affairs with his wife and insulting him afterwards.

Police were first alerted of the murder that took place in Samed District (not to be confused with Samed Island of Rayong province). At the scene, the police found the body of Mr. Taitoon Sunthornwongsa, 34, with gunshot wounds on his neck and his back.

Early investigation revealed that Mr. Taitoon, an official working for Chonburi municipality, was standing outside his pickup truck, which he had just parked in front of his office. A minute later, a car then parked behind Mr. Taitoon′s car. Its driver got off and shot Mr. Taitoon at close range.

Once Mr. Taitoon fell down, the suspect shot him again for 3 more times, before fleeing the scene.

Few hours later, Mr. Nattapol Yimpakdee, 50, arrived at the police station in Samed District and identified himself as the shooter of Mr. Taitoon. He also brought the handgun he said he used in the crime.

Full story: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05UQTVNakl6T0E9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-07-29

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the body language of the alleged murderer. He sits there like he owns the place. Here's someone who looks like he's getting away with it.

Probably in the final stages of "negotiation" of what it costs to get away with it. Seems like "life" means very little here, "face" is far more important.

• Like 2

Look at the body language of the alleged murderer. He sits there like he owns the place. Here's someone who looks like he's getting away with it.

Probably in the final stages of "negotiation" of what it costs to get away with it. Seems like "life" means very little here, "face" is far more important.

By no means do I mean to but in Tatsujin, but I think that life means quite a bit here; been to too many funerals with people getting close to wake-boarding while crying their eyes out - on the contrary I think safety is put on the back burner and carelessness left home alone without parental supervision. Or many have gotten used to the 'pay-and-go/all about who you know' type of thing.

And for the other demographic I am quite sure tbis happens all over the world, but wrote the former based on the country in which this incident happened.

• Like 1

well , takes some balls to just shoot someone and report yourself at the policestation knowing the penalty here

rip to the victim and the family

Edited by retell
  • Like 2

well , takes some balls to just shoot someone and report yourself at the policestation knowing the penalty here

he knows the penalty not more than 6 years,crime of passion.nothing compared to a lost face

he knows the penalty not more than 6 years,crime of passion.nothing compared to a lost face

He has pleaded guilty, reported himself, he will have a good lawyer, with Kings annual pardons he will be out in 3 maybe even 2, if he goes to jail at all.

If we take the story at face value then I've got to admit the dude's got style.

I agree. The fella who was killed wasn't only nailing the shooter's wife, but talking sh*t, too; he had it comin'.

A man can only take so much before his life feels cheapened enough that consequences don't matter anymore.

I agree this man is wonderful and he is doing it for all married men. I remember when Le Roy did it for friend who had no balls.

And the sooner people understand and accept that, the safer people will be..

Are you implying he paid extra to use the VIP interview suite?

Why do guys shoot the guys who are shagging their wives? The wife is the one in the wrong.

If she has not said "yes" then it's rape Surely his anger should be directed at her..

The wife is the one at fault here, just like all the married men cavorting around red-light areas when they are married.

Edited by Soi Sauce
  • Like 2

Another nut- job with a gun!

Another fruitcake, unable to solve a problem like a civilized person!

RIP the victim

The shooter doesn't strike me as nuts at all. He just got pushed too far.

If some dude is nailing your wife and boasting insults about it, how would you solve this problem like a civilized person?

Of course you are right; just take a gun and kill the guy- problem solved!

What a bout throwing the wife out and file a divorce?

Na...not "manly" enough!

• Like 2

RIP the victim

If some dude is nailing your wife and boasting insults about it, how would you solve this problem like a civilized person?

Na...not "manly" enough!

Indeed. What can you say other than keep her?

RIP the victim

Na...not "manly" enough!

lol, well delivered.

I just don't believe he qualifies as a fruitcake. He was obviously pushed to his limit with the insults. He didn't kill his wife, after all. That's the difference for me. If he was a true nutter, he'd have offed his wife, too.

RIP the victim

Tell her he can have her and chuck all her crap onto the street. This guy claims he was going to do that but got threatened, not sure whether its true or not but is plausible.

RIP the victim

It's one thing to schtupp someone's wife. It's quite another to schtupp someone's wife, then have the nerve to disrespect the husband of said woman by rubbing his nose in it. It wouldn't matter if he had a gun or not, a shovel would have worked just as well. And I see the perpetrator's point of view entirely.

• Like 2

If we take the story at face value then I've got to admit the dude's got style.

I agree. The fella who was killed wasn't only nailing the shooter's wife, but talking sh*t, too; he had it comin'.

A man can only take so much before his life feels cheapened enough that consequences don't matter anymore.

Hell, they might give him a medal for cleaning the streets of yet another corrupt politician. Just sayin'.