Leam chabang customs

banglay

today I when to pick up a parcel from Leam Chabang customs ..what a nice experience ..from arriving the security couldn't have been any more helpful and every other department was just as helpful I was expecting to get hit with a large import levy but was only charged ฿260 (well happy) ......I was treated with respect and didn't get ripped off .

credit when credit is due

• Like 1

You see, that is what so good about corruption, if it dosent happen, once out of a hundred times, and things go smoothly, then we are very happy! Now picking up a parcel back home, would not even make us happy, and wouldnt be anything to write about!

• Like 1

We visited there last month. We had the same experience. The value was calculated and a percentage was applied. All above board. All very professional. And yes, were were pleasantly surprised...as we were expecting the worst.

• Like 1

I am glad to hear that... I went a couple of years ago and the <deleted> I had tried to charge me TAX on top of customs.. I told him to <deleted> off that the CUSTOMS was the tax. He mumbled something and then didn't charge me...

• Like 1

I am glad to hear that... I went a couple of years ago and the <deleted> I had tried to charge me TAX on top of customs.. I told him to fuc_k off that the CUSTOMS was the tax. He mumbled something and then didn't charge me...

I went with my wife. She did all the talking. That might have made a difference? Maybe?

Was this an ocean shipment?

Mine was a guitar shipped from China, I think either via EMS or regular post. Not 100% sure now. Delivery address was a condo, but customs got it. A guitar shipped the same way a few years ago was delivered with no problems.