Chaweng Gardens Beach Resort

Could somebody help me here!!

I need the phone number of the above Hotel. It is on the beach, down a little lane almost opposite 7/11 and Burger King.

I have googled and cannot seem to find it. I need to call them ASAP to book rooms.

Thanks!!! :o

This will be the fourth time I'm going. Usually get the beach front ones. I cannot believe they don't have a web site or that none of the other sites mention them!! I had a brochure but can't find.

I have been up half the night!!

Will call the dive place.

Thanks Limbos. Yes, Taxexile gave it to me as well and I found it as well!! Anyway, I called them and they are fully booked so I have booked myself into the Ark Bar (I know, noisy - but fun) and then will try to get into Chaweng Garden when my pals arrive on the 26th.

At least I have a roof over my head - wouldn't like to arrive and have no where to stay or be stuck out in the boondies.

Thanks again.

Hey Misplaced - I don't want to arrive after 20 hours travel and 25 degrees heat change and start to trawl around looking for a hotel dragging my suitcase full of clothes i will not wear. I feel just a little itty better now that I have a place to dump my stuff, have a shower etc. and hit the bar for a cold one.

Hey Misplaced - I don't want to arrive after 20 hours travel and 25 degrees heat change and start to trawl around looking for a hotel dragging my suitcase full of clothes i will not wear. I feel just a little itty better now that I have a place to dump my stuff, have a shower etc. and hit the bar for a cold one.

I agree, prebooking, despite it's drawbacks, has it's advantages. And if you don't like the place just move on after a night or two...