Options for full time study of Thai

chernmailayk

Hi

Does anyone have an updated list of the options for full time study of Thai. I would like to study for around 6 months. A lot of the schools I find seem to only do either short intensive courses or longer courses but only a few hours a day. Location does not matter too much.

I have found chulalongkorn course, Payap university, are there any others, reviews and opinions on them would be greatly appreciated as a lot of the forum material I have found on them seems to be quite a few years old

Thanks

Places following the Union system (Union, Unity and a few others) have classes for four hours in the morning plus homework which can take up to a couple of hours. Add on time for reviewing what has been learnt and memorising vocabulary, for me that was about as much as my brain could take.

I did a union course, one module in the morning, the other in the afternoon. It was more than full time. If you live very close to your school and you accept you'll not have a life outside the school it's probably doable.

I had to sit 5 hours per day in the bus too, so I gave up doing this after 1 month (but I passed both modules).