Triple entry tourist visa in Bali

It's is my second tourist visa.

I'm British, but was the same situation for the Canadian and Dutch guys that came with me.

No website to download the form from but you can pick it up from the consulate it only take 5 minutes to fill out

Can pay in USD or Indonesian rupiah

Royal Thai Consulate, Denpasar

Jl.Permuda 2 No.9 Renon Denpasar

Bali - Indonesia

09:00-12:00 applications

13:30-16:00 collections

• Like 1

This was the easiest visa process iv ever been through, turn up with my passport no waiting , passport picture, photocopy of passport, and outward bound flight booking ( which can be cancled) and the visa fee of 120usd.

No questions asked, picked up 2 days later. no wait

Will be visiting this consulate again in 6 months for my next visa

"outward bound flight booking ( which can be cancled)"

Always a great idea to post ways to circumvent the visa or Immigrations requirements (and then act amazed when the loopholes are suddenly closed ... while complaining about the rules always being changed)

This was the easiest visa process iv ever been through, turn up with my passport no waiting , passport picture, photocopy of passport, and outward bound flight booking ( which can be cancled) and the visa fee of 120usd.

Always a great idea to post ways to circumvent the visa or Immigrations requirements (and then act amazed when the loopholes are suddenly closed ... while complaining about the rules always being changed)

Fair point but I was just pointing out that you don't have to jump about looking for a embassy/consulate that doesn't require an outward bound ticket, especially in SEA where iv found it so much harder to get a triple entry visa regardless of the ticket

Why go back in 6 months? By extending each entry for 30 days and doing last entry just before visa expires you will not need a new visa for almost 9 months.

I do not have the funds to support myself and my girlfriend for 9 months, I plan on finding work then returning to change my visa

Actually this was good advice. What about those of us who plan to exit via a land border crossing (or in my case over the Ranong border by boat to Kawthoung in Myanmar) when we leave Thailand?

We still have to show a ticket when applying for the visa, and this post reminded me to do that.

I have no intention to overstay in Thailand, but unfortunately the only way is to get an onward air ticket and cancel it later.

Fair point but I was just pointing out that you don't have to jump about looking for a embassy/consulate that doesn't require an outward bound ticket, especially in SEA where iv found it so much harder to get a triple entry visa regardless of the ticket

Thai consulate in Bali issues an applicant a triple-entry tourist visa and in the process, asks that applicant to provide proof of outbound travel from Thailand. Is the consulate looking to see proof of outbound travel from Thailand for all three visa entries, the first visa entry, the final entry or what specifically?

• 5 months later...

Does triple entry visas give you 9 months time in Thailand? I know from personal experience that a double entry can give you 6 months. So I assume a triple entry would give you 9 months. But I read somewhere that it is somehow limited to 6 months. Is this correct?

Does triple entry visas give you 9 months time in Thailand? I know from personal experience that a double entry can give you 6 months. So I assume a triple entry would give you 9 months. But I read somewhere that it is somehow limited to 6 months. Is this correct?

The "visa" will have a validity of 6 months ----- All entry's must be made while the visa remains valid.

The "visa" will have a validity of 6 months ----- All entry's must be made while the visa remains valid.

Thanks for replying like a politician :)