Cable Thai Holdings Question

phuketjames

Theres a green button on the handset to change the language

the green button on my control has the word 'TELETEXT' above it and pressing it just brings up a message which says 'no teletext available', it doesn't have any effect on the language. Has anyone actually managed to get English commentary with CTH?

the green button on my control has the word 'TELETEXT' above it and pressing it just brings up a message which says 'no teletext available', it doesn't have any effect on the language. Has anyone actually managed to get English commentary with CTH?

I did just that and it offered me a choice of thai or english. Best pop into the local CTH distributor.

They must have give you a moody remote pj facepalm.gif most people don't have a problem with the audio !

They must have give you a moody remote pj facepalm.gif most people don't have a problem with the audio !

aysju.jpg

If you have satellite then the green button labelled Audio, for those with cable i understand that there is an F4 button under the red off button that is used to change language.

thank you very much, when I do that it brings up the following options:

01 Language

02 English

An watching the replay of West ham vs Cardiff and selecting option 1 gives me simultaneous English and Thai commentary, selecting option 2 gives me silence. Hopefully its a glitch which will get sorted out, it's working perfectly for the Fox channels I tried.

Wish I'd know about this 48 hours ago, hopefully I won't be hearing the words 'SUPER SAVE' from a Thai commentator again for awhile!

Edited by phuketjames

Id like to say that when I get a new piece of kit I sit down and read through the instruction manual (I got a surprisingly comprehensive and logical one in Thai and English from CTH for my satellite installation.

In reality I do what probably most of y'all do .... press every button and see what happens!

• Like 1

If you have satellite then the green button labelled Audio, for those with cable i understand that there is an F4 button under the red off button that is used to change language.

01 Language

02 English

An watching the replay of West ham vs Cardiff and selecting option 1 gives me simultaneous English and Thai commentary, selecting option 2 gives me silence. Hopefully its a glitch which will get sorted out, it's working perfectly for the Fox channels I tried.

Wish I'd know about this 48 hours ago, hopefully I won't be hearing the words 'SUPER SAVE' from a Thai commentator again for awhile!

Mine does the same. I wish there was an option to hear the crowd noises without any commentary.

01 Language

02 English

Mine does the same. I wish there was an option to hear the crowd noises without any commentary.

Strange ! for the arsenal game what ever i had the audio on i still couldn't hear any crowd noise cheesy.gif well apart from the last 10 minutesbiggrin.png