GPS, USB, Dongle for sale at Tukcom?

banglay

Hello All!.

I want to purchase a GPS USB Dongle for my Laptop and I would like to know if anybody has seen them for sale at Tukcom. If so which floor and at which shop/stall?...or if anyone has seen them for sale anywhere in Pattaya that would be useful to know too .

Thank you in advance

Cheers wai2.gif

You mean a GPRS USB modem.....but you don't really want one of those. Too slow. You want UTMS/HSPDA. I also would avoid Tukcom unless you already know what you need. They are called Aircards in Thailand.

Not sure of the current prices of USB modem in Pattaya, but I wouldn't pay more than 800 baht for such a thing.

Examples here and here and here

In fact, I would look at a MiFi going forward. USB modems are a bit limiting. But expect to pay around 1500 baht for one of those. Example here

You mean a GPRS USB modem.....but you don't really want one of those. Too slow. You want UTMS/HSPDA. I also would avoid Tukcom unless you already know what you need. They are called Aircards in Thailand.

Not sure of the current prices of USB modem in Pattaya, but I wouldn't pay more than 800 baht for such a thing.

Examples here and here and here

In fact, I would look at a MiFi going forward. USB modems are a bit limiting. But expect to pay around 1500 baht for one of those. Example here

Thanks for your response,,but I mean a GPS USB Dongle so I can use my laptop as a marine chart-plotter ..thanks again for taking the time to respond