Non Immagrant 'b' Visa

I am due to start work on the 1 may and need to get my non imm 'b' visa in the meantime, which is best way to go about it. I am in Chaing Mai and my school is providing me with the paperwork. Do I need a year one or a three month one, which consulate is easier to find, what are the prices? etc etc.

Thanks in advance

B

I am due to start work on the 1 may and need to get my non imm 'b' visa in the meantime, which is best way to go about it. I am in Chaing Mai and my school is providing me with the paperwork. Do I need a year one or a three month one, which consulate is easier to find, what are the prices? etc etc.

Thanks in advance

B

Neither as both have been known to ask for the WP3.( Unless you of course have it)

Best to go with KL or Singapore. Both places will give you a 90 day non B visa.

After you get your work permit then you can go to Penang or KL and get your one year multi entry visa( if your school does not meet the criteria to apply for your extension of stay based on business) If this is indeed the case, notice I did not say to go to Singapore when you have the wp. Singapore will still just give you the 90 day visa even if you have a wp.

www.lawyer.th.com

Thanks in advance

B

Neither as both have been known to ask for the WP3.( Unless you of course have it)

Best to go with KL or Singapore. Both places will give you a 90 day non B visa.

After you get your work permit then you can go to Penang or KL and get your one year multi entry visa( if your school does not meet the criteria to apply for your extension of stay based on business) If this is indeed the case, notice I did not say to go to Singapore when you have the wp. Singapore will still just give you the 90 day visa even if you have a wp.

www.lawyer.th.com

Thanks for the advice. I think my school is a good one, I go tomorrow to talk to them further. What is an WP3? It would be useful to no my stuff before going in tomorrow!

B