PAD leaders will no longer lead political rallies

webfact

Looks like the last ditch of the Dems did not work.

Without the PAD the Dems are without allies. They must feel a bit lonely.

I doubt it, but I hope that this situation will finally make them stop their endless political games and force them to join the reconciliation table with Khun Bhichai Rattakul... and everyone else who thinks about the future of the country.

I doubt it, but I hope that this situation will finally make them stop their endless political games and force them to join the reconciliation table with Khun Bhichai Rattakul... and everyone else who thinks about the future of the country.

The Democrats didn't have the support of the PAD at the last election and the still managed to get 30% of the vote.

While "reconciliation" includes amnesty for Thaksin's crimes, the Democrats won't be there.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You have a talent for writing sitcoms !

And I would rather be lonely than supported by mercenaries..............................clap2.gif

Some news are good news after all. Wonder what will happen to all the donation money they have gathered. laugh.png

Not sure where all the money went , but people around my area are still waiting for their 600 baht a day promised for the air port take over.

They should get in line with the red shirts still waiting for there 500 baht a day pay.wai2.gif

Exactly the point. But the horses have already bolted in both cases. And anybody that believes only one party buys votes are just kidding themselves.