Gold digging bar girls...or girls with a heart of gold!

mengfarmer

wow...this topic has really taken off!

Good Stuff!

Just back from a short bar trip myself, dident meet any girl that I could spot with a golden heart,

WHY because I dident give any girl the oppertunity to show me if she had one or nor...

SO if you never been in a possision when you really needed a girl/or somebody to help you

then you can never know whats shes really made off..

ONLY when times get hard the good once show trough...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the case in every situation but it's usually pretty easy to see a if a bar girl is a gold digger

If your a 60 year old fat ugly farang and she is a pretty 20 year old bar girl

I think it's safe to say sheS with you for your money (this is true for bar girls and non bar girls)

Funnily enough I've noticed in the 12 years since I've been here how different bar girls and so called "hi so" thai girls are towards me

When I was fit 19 and good looking I had any girl I wanted never had to pay them and even had them pay their own bar fines and buy me drinks

Now at 30 after years of drinking singha over eating Thai food and not caring so much about my appearance

Money seems to be a lot more of an issue when I meet any girls!

Sorry to disappoint you but money was always an issue you just didn't realize it then and now you do. You really think hookers paying their bar fines were doing it for you instead of themselves ? LOL

Can you read??? I didn't give them any money, what were they getting out of it apart from a good time which is normal isn't it?

I can read just fine , but don't confuse that as me believing everything I read , sorry but anyone who say's a hooker in Thailand paid their bar fine .....and according to you numerous times ..... in order to cost herself money to have sex with a customer of the bar is not telling the truth ....... the best attempt of the truth would have been to say she went with you after closing time ,,,,,, your story is simply false and absurd. Make up a better one next time please.

That's his best story..I like it.. A feelgood story. I don't care if true or not. Skilled operator.

Never, been in bar, nor touched a prostitute before but I guess that that's cuz I am young and honestly don't like the Isaan type of woman neither, but I've learn a lot from the comments of the other posters, here wai2.gif

Many people have found very nice genuine sweet girls out of a bar who were just looking to meet a nice man!

A very, very few men have found a nice/genuine/sweet girl who was working as a prostitute while looking to meet a man.

Many more men have met their worst nightmare and lost their shirts.

Thousands more have had a dream time and woken up happy in the morning.

When I was fit 19 and good looking I had any girl I wanted never had to pay them and even had them pay their own bar fines and buy me drinks

Joined TV a week ago, but has been visiting or living in Thailand for almost 30 years since he was 19 ... facepalm.gif

Not often I do this but, in your case, I'll make an exemption ... for the comment about the Bar girls buying you drinks and paying their own fines to sleep with you ... cheesy.gif

Time to wake up and smell the coffee1.gif

rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna refrain from stating the obvious... But maybe there is some goodness in Thai hookers and bar girls.

But also, I think when you get to the point that you're homeless in Pattaya and sleeping on the floor of a bar... You should really just go home back to your home country.

Joined TV a week ago, but has been visiting or living in Thailand for almost 30 years since he was 19 ... facepalm.gif

Not often I do this but, in your case, I'll make an exemption ... for the comment about the Bar girls buying you drinks and paying their own fines to sleep with you ... cheesy.gif

Time to wake up and smell the coffee1.gif

I don't normally do this BUT...

Please if yo can't read or can't be bothered to read the posts DONT post yourself on here!!!

I said I've been living here for 12 years since I was 19 and I'm 30 now

Do you really think being a member on TV for a long time means you have been in Thailand a long time and if yov have been a member a week you haven't ??

It's so surprising how stupid people are but still seem to think they can have a valid contribution to a conversation!

Edited by William28

Time to wake up and smell the coffee1.gif.

... rolleyes.gif

Time to wake up and smell the coffee1.gif.

... rolleyes.gif

I'm glad you get it now!

But in case u quoted that line because you think it should be 11yr. I'm 31 in oct and I came here dec so 12yr in dec

Edited by William28

Whomsoever think a gogo girl wouldnt pay money for a 16 year old white boy, -think again.

I never saw the girls so excited and ecstatic as when a blond boy perhaps 15 yo went in,

they where literally SCREAMING out their lust, the lot of them.

• Like 2

As for gold drigging or heart of gold - well I have about twenty or so friends that have married BG's here in the Uk all are lovely two of them split from their partners and re married the others a a mix of great wife's and mums or happily in a relationship.

Are you saying ALL of your "twenty or so" friends married prostitutes ?. Have you any friends that did marry a thai that was not a prostitute ? What is the advantage ? I would like to know before I go to Pattaya next week and look for a wife. Thanks in advance

Not all bar girls are prostitutes

Th bar girls that "Blackandwhite" friends married (all twenty) were working as prostitutes. Period. Oh wait, we dont like all this PC <deleted>, Do we ?.

Well what can I say except I've been going to Thailand many years now most of the bar girls lets just say 99.9% are after your money . Never fall in love with a bar girl there all scammers got many boyfriends on the go . Sad but true .. It's all about the money I'm afraid .. Don't ever fall for there charms that's how they trap u . And no I've never been scammed by one . I'm wise enough to be one step ahead and yes my brains in my trousers too .

don't like the Isaan type of woman

No worries my friend, Come down to boyz town and I will show you some Isaan men ....welcomeani.gif alt=welcomeani.gif>

Hahaha, thanks, mate, but I am not gay, I like women just that I don't find the Isaan-Khmer type attractive.

As this topic means so much to some of you. Try this. Considering it states in many places through this thread that any intelligent Falang would not get over involved with a BG. Well yes that might be true for some depending on the way you see it, but...... It does take a very stupid and narrow minded Falang to continue to drag out pointless discussions and moan and bitch about a person that chooses a profession that they do not have the need, aptitude or intelligence to understand. Let it go ladies. Leave it - life is to short for you to all get in such a tooth grinding tantrum about something your actually in full control of if you choose to be.

• 4 weeks later...

There are many BG with heart of Gold. I met many in Pattaya. There is obviously more bad than good. That is just a fact. To the guys who say there are none I say you get what you give. If you are a douche bag you will be treated accordingly. My last trip to Pattaya was a month ago. I am going back in November for a month this time.

While I was there on most recent trip I met 2 girls with hearts of gold out of about 7. Both these two insisted I only had to pay bar fine and not pay them. Of course I paid for drinks and meals when we went out because it was not a lot of money to me and it would have been for them. I ended up giving them some baht at the end when they were leaving after many days, but I had to shove it in their bags and they didnt want to leave. BG dream is to meet a good man to take care of them but most have let go of this unrealistic fantasy. I spent 7 days with one girl and got tired of her. Then I spent 5 days with the other. The other girls 4 were normal, not bad not good just stuck in a shit life doing the best they can and probably dealt with enough drunk farangs to be more about business. I believe most have at some point fallen for farang who laid on the charm only to have their hearts broke. This is bullshit by the way guys. Dont <deleted> with peoples emotions like this. Tell the girl you like her you want to marry her or be her boyfriend. Youre a piece of shit if you do this and arent serious. Like kicking a homeless person as you walk by who is sitting on the curb begging for change. They have it bad enough and you a dream life by comparison. How many times would something like this have to happen to you before you just kept it all business?

That accounts for 6 of the 7. This other girl was beyond <deleted> nuts. She didnt want to leave and I wanted her to. She got very scary. She told me that its easy for her to have a man hurt or killed in Thailand. She can pay men to wait outside my hotel. She told me she could also hurt herself in the room and call the police and say I hurt her. At this point I was scared. I told her I had to hang out with my firends today but I would come barfine her later. I paid her very good and kissed her head goodbye to difuse the situation. She also told me she had hurt herself in room before and extorted money from other men. This is the kind of girl you want to avoid at all cost. Her name is Lin and she works at Lisa's, FYI.

There are many BG with heart of Gold. I met many in Pattaya. There is obviously more bad than good. That is just a fact. To the guys who say there are none I say you get what you give. If you are a douche bag you will be treated accordingly. My last trip to Pattaya was a month ago. I am going back in November for a month this time.

WOW ... after reading that, I might have to give Pattaya Bar Girls a miss.

You've had some real experiences there.

While I was there on most recent trip I met 2 girls with hearts of gold out of about 7. Both these two insisted I only had to pay bar fine and not pay them. Of course I paid for drinks and meals when we went out because it was not a lot of money to me and it would have been for them. I ended up giving them some baht at the end when they were leaving after many days, but I had to shove it in their bags and they didnt want to leave. BG dream is to meet a good man to take care of them but most have let go of this unrealistic fantasy. I spent 7 days with one girl and got tired of her. Then I spent 5 days with the other. The other girls 4 were normal, not bad not good just stuck in a shit life doing the best they can and probably dealt with enough drunk farangs to be more about business. I believe most have at some point fallen for farang who laid on the charm only to have their hearts broke. This is bullshit by the way guys. Dont fuc_k with peoples emotions like this. Tell the girl you like her you want to marry her or be her boyfriend. Youre a piece of shit if you do this and arent serious. Like kicking a homeless person as you walk by who is sitting on the curb begging for change. They have it bad enough and you a dream life by comparison. How many times would something like this have to happen to you before you just kept it all business?

That accounts for 6 of the 7. This other girl was beyond fuc_king nuts. She didnt want to leave and I wanted her to. She got very scary. She told me that its easy for her to have a man hurt or killed in Thailand. She can pay men to wait outside my hotel. She told me she could also hurt herself in the room and call the police and say I hurt her. At this point I was scared. I told her I had to hang out with my firends today but I would come barfine her later. I paid her very good and kissed her head goodbye to difuse the situation. She also told me she had hurt herself in room before and extorted money from other men. This is the kind of girl you want to avoid at all cost. Her name is Lin and she works at Lisa's, FYI.

I'm doing a month in Phuket next year, will be spending the month with one bar girl, met her on my first outing to Phuket. We're doing a week in Phuket, one week in Bangkok then to the smaller towns to the east. I'd say she has a good heart, also a great sense of humour, but being a bar girl, from time to time, she does let her bar girl ways reveal the darker side of her personally, through no fault of her own I might add, my guess is that being in that line of work for so long, their natural personally is tainted by years of false promises by farangs, the greed that money brings, the addiction of the party life, the gambling, the drinking and the thrill of scoring. Were both pretty crazy and I do have a tendency to get angry, when the singha is flowing I'm sure she will try telling me that the "anaconda is getting chopped" but fuk it I fell for her and I'm up for the ride, only god knows if I will end in a body bag. Hopefully I can fulfil my promise to take care of her for a long time, the month next year being the tester and the decision maker

The OP wanted a positive story about a bargirl....

I met my fiancé when I first came to Thailand, I met her in a lady bar but did not bar fine her, she simply asked to go for a drink with me. By the way I'm 3 years younger than her.

By her own admission she used to be a gold digger, when I met her she had a farang boyfriend that had a lot of money and she could pretty much have anything she asked for, but it'd was for the money she did not love him. I didn't know about him at he start.

I from the first night I met her we spent everyday together I visited her family, I met a lot of her friends (including bar girls) we had a great time and Iv never met someone with somxuch love in their heart she does so much for her friends and family. Then she told me about him, I was gutted there was no way I could compete with him I had and still have no money, next to no savings left and no job here or back in the UK ( and she knew this). The only way she could ever be with me was if she went back to work, if she left home she would also be leaving behind security, money and better halts for her family friends and 2 kids. To my surprise and against my advise this is what she did.

Following this I got seriously ill and was hospitalized for a week where she looked after me very day all day and night, I really can't thank her enough for this as none of the nurses spoke English and just kept handing me bills for 27000 a day whist I was in serious pain had she not been there Im not too sure how I would have coped.she lost a week of work to look after me and had to sell a lot of the stuff she had I her room to pay for her rent food kid ect....

6 months later I stupidly decided to try ice and had a series of seizures which her sister and herself looked after me for a full day and I mean a full day non stop, at the time I honestly thought I was going to die.

Fast forward a few months and she had been looking after me for a long time paying for food, rent ect to put it simply I was a complete drain on her resources and to make it worse I told her I couldn't be with her if she did that job or even worked at the bar in anyway. She saved up some money, and left the bar I found a job and supported her whilst she studied and now she owns her own small business, we live together and share both our incomes and are getting married next year.

To put it short.. She left a life where she had more than enough money to do/have anything she wanted to put her self out for someone who had nothing to offer her or her family and then preceded to look after that person physically, mentally and financially and then build a life with that person where they are happy and able to provide just enough for the family and themselves.

I couldn't be happier.