Gold digging bar girls...or girls with a heart of gold!

mengfarmer

we as educated Falang have had a better start in life and most have had a decent education

I object to this notion, i've been living here 11 years and only ever met two falang with education in engineering

or any other similarly demanding education.

The rest was high school dropouts with a mental capacity equal of a 19 year old thai hooker,

and perhaps that is the reason they are looking for the latter.

• Like 2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the case in every situation but it's usually pretty easy to see a if a bar girl is a gold digger

If your a 60 year old fat ugly farang and she is a pretty 20 year old bar girl

I think it's safe to say sheS with you for your money (this is true for bar girls and non bar girls)

Funnily enough I've noticed in the 12 years since I've been here how different bar girls and so called "hi so" thai girls are towards me

When I was fit 19 and good looking I had any girl I wanted never had to pay them and even had them pay their own bar fines and buy me drinks

Now at 30 after years of drinking singha over eating Thai food and not caring so much about my appearance

Money seems to be a lot more of an issue when I meet any girls!

Sorry to disappoint you but money was always an issue you just didn't realize it then and now you do. You really think hookers paying their bar fines were doing it for you instead of themselves ? LOL

we as educated Falang have had a better start in life and most have had a decent education

I object to this notion, i've been living here 11 years and only ever met two falang with education in engineering

The rest was high school dropouts with a mental capacity equal of a 19 year old thai hooker,

You are correct , what he should have said was they had a POSSIBILITY of a better education and better start in life, but as you point out the average bar girl marrying dunce cap squandered all that long ago

I know it's not the case in every situation but it's usually pretty easy to see a if a bar girl is a gold digger

I think it's safe to say sheS with you for your money (this is true for bar girls and non bar girls)

Funnily enough I've noticed in the 12 years since I've been here how different bar girls and so called "hi so" thai girls are towards me

When I was fit 19 and good looking I had any girl I wanted never had to pay them and even had them pay their own bar fines and buy me drinks

Now at 30 after years of drinking singha over eating Thai food and not caring so much about my appearance

Sorry to disappoint you but money was always an issue you just didn't realize it then and now you do. You really think hookers paying their bar fines were doing it for you instead of themselves ? LOL

Can you read??? I didn't give them any money, what were they getting out of it apart from a good time which is normal isn't it?

Can you read??? I didn't give them any money, what were they getting out of it apart from a good time which is normal isn't it?

Simple economics.

Close to the end of the month if she hasn't had a certain number of BF's she will have money deducted from her monthly 'pay-check/cheque' from the bar. Paying one bar fine herself and getting free drinks and a meal for a night makes it a win situation for her financially.

• Like 1

Simple economics.

Close to the end of the month if she hasn't had a certain number of BF's she will have money deducted from her monthly 'pay-check/cheque' from the bar. Paying one bar fine herself and getting free drinks and a meal for a night makes it a win situation for her financially.[/quote

Just so you know the money that is deducted per bar fine under the target is less Than the cost of the bar fine.

Example:

bar fine= 600 baht

money deducted from salary = 300 baht every bar fine you are short of 15 per month.

So if a bar girl were to par her own bar fine it would be quite the opposite of "simple economics"

Edited by William28

So initially she's 300 baht down but if you buy her a few drinks in the bar before you leave she's already made a bit back and if you do happen to buy her something on the night out that gets sold the next day so really in the end she probably loses nothing.

And when the hell did bar fines go up to 600 baht w00t.gif

I can read just fine , but don't confuse that as me believing everything I read , sorry but anyone who say's a hooker in Thailand paid their bar fine .....and according to you numerous times ..... in order to cost herself money to have sex with a customer of the bar is not telling the truth ....... the best attempt of the truth would have been to say she went with you after closing time ,,,,,, your story is simply false and absurd. Make up a better one next time please.

So initially she's 300 baht down but if you buy her a few drinks in the bar before you leave she's already made a bit back and if you do happen to buy her something on the night out that gets sold the next day so really in the end she probably loses nothing.

And when the hell did bar fines go up to 600 baht w00t.gif

I understand your point but are you really trying to say a Thai hooker has never gone with someone because she wants to rather than for the money.

In 99% of cases it's for money but there are a lot of exceptions

Most bars in Bangkok 600+

Simple economics.

Close to the end of the month if she hasn't had a certain number of BF's she will have money deducted from her monthly 'pay-check/cheque' from the bar. Paying one bar fine herself and getting free drinks and a meal for a night makes it a win situation for her financially.[/quote

Just so you know the money that is deducted per bar fine under the target is less Than the cost of the bar fine.

Example:

bar fine= 600 baht

money deducted from salary = 300 baht every bar fine you are short of 15 per month.

So if a bar girl were to par her own bar fine it would be quite the opposite of "simple economics"

Your simple economics explanation fails to understand that should that be the case a hooker would simply pay the barfine to the owner of the bar not pay it to the bar AND sleep with some random dude just to save money ...... nice try though

However as I pointed out before and you are now confirming in your own nonsense story ...... it was ALWAYS about the money

Edited by MrRealDeal

I can read just fine , but don't confuse that as me believing everything I read , sorry but anyone who say's a hooker in Thailand paid their bar fine .....and according to you numerous times ..... in order to cost herself money to have sex with a customer of the bar is not telling the truth ....... the best attempt of the truth would have been to say she went with you after closing time ,,,,,, your story is simply false and absurd. Make up a better one next time please.

I am amazed that you think I would make up a story

How could I possibly benefit from doing that??

If it was to make my self sound cool for example why would I have added the bit about me now being over weight and not looking so good??

Please use your brain and realise that everyone's experiences with bar girls are not the same and mine obviously isn't the same as yours!

• Like 1

Simple economics.

Example:

bar fine= 600 baht

Your simple economics explanation fails to understand that should that be the case a hooker would simply pay the barfine to the owner of the bar not pay it to the bar AND sleep with some random dude just to save money ...... nice try though

However as I pointed out before and you are now confirming in your own nonsense story ...... it was ALWAYS about the money

Please read post carefully I think your getting two different peoples posts mixed up!

I can remember twice when I didn't pay a bar fine.

First was my first night in Thailand, she paid her own bar fine, thinking she was about to win the lottery.

Later that week I gave her money to not be my girlfriend, and to stop following me around (hooker stalker from hell).

Second was a night I wanted to go drinking and dancing, but not on my own. She said just pay the bars part of the fine (100bht) for me and you can take me dancing. Which is what we did, no sex, just went dancing, it was a great night out.

Both times about 10-11pm, different girls.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

If hookers only have sex for money why do most of them have Thai boyfriends which they normally support

Or are you saying they restrict wanting to have sex to only Thai men ???

William 28 has 15 posts 2 times so something weird is going on .......... however 28 let me explain how as an investigator in a Law firm for 28 years it's pretty easy to see your story is silly and false ..... you benefit from attention on the net ..... your story is obviously false because it's just not how people behave ....... hookers do not pay a bar fine to have sex with a bar customer when they could just wait until the end of the shift , mostly because it's not the end of the shift and they might make the barfine and the money for the night and could see you tomorrow instead , but also because obviously they would just wait until closing because they are not as daft as your story would make them out to be. The additional part of your comments also show obvious deception ....... you think the response ......... I told you this and that and the other thing why would I say that if I was lying ? .......... is a new thing for me ? LOL ..... it only shows typical behavior of people making up nonsense stories trying to deflect the fact they have been caught as a last ditch effort ....... it never works don't even bother next time it just makes you look silly.

William 28 has 15 posts 2 times so something weird is going on .......... however 28 let me explain how as an investigator in a Law firm for 28 years it's pretty easy to see your story is silly and false ..... you benefit from attention on the net ..... your story is obviously false because it's just not how people behave ....... hookers do not pay a bar fine to have sex with a bar customer when they could just wait until the end of the shift , mostly because it's not the end of the shift and they might make the barfine and the money for the night and could see you tomorrow instead , but also because obviously they would just wait until closing because they are not as daft as your story would make them out to be. The additional part of your comments also show obvious deception ....... you think the response ......... I told you this and that and the other thing why would I say that if I was lying ? .......... is a new thing for me ? LOL ..... it only shows typical behavior of people making up nonsense stories trying to deflect the fact they have been caught as a last ditch effort ....... it never works don't even bother next time it just makes you look silly.

I'm shocked to learn of your profession!

Are you that stupid to believe that if someone were to meet a girl at the bar at say 8pm do you really think they would bother waiting until 2am to go somewhere knowing full well everywhere would be closed just to save a couple of hundred baht.

Try investigating the fact that a good looking bar girl can make up to around 80k a month wouldn't worry about a bar fine if they wanted to go somewhere

Please let me know name of law firm so I never use it!

I

I never said they don't have sex for free .......... I said they don't pay their own money to have sex with bar customers ......

And if I would have said we met on the street before work(not bar customer) then your saying she would pay her own bar fine

Do you realise how rediculous that sounds!

the part you fail to understand once again is that they are HOOKERS and from 8 to closing time they are trying to make money so it's not just paying you the customer to have sex even as silly as that is, it's also losing out on her wages of the night ..... and I never said if you net on the street she would pay her own bar fine the same principle would apply she is a HOOKER just like a bank teller and she is not going to not only take the day off to have sex with some gomer she met on the way to work she is also not going to pay for it on top of losing a days wages ....... dude tell your nonsense story to a child everyone else knows better

the part you fail to understand once again is that they are HOOKERS and from 8 to closing time they are trying to make money so it's not just paying you the customer to have sex even as silly as that is, it's also losing out on her wages of the night ..... and I never said if you net on the street she would pay her own bar fine the same principle would apply she is a HOOKER just like a bank teller and she is not going to not only take the day off to have sex with some gomer she met on the way to work she is also not going to pay for it on top of losing a days wages ....... dude tell your nonsense story to a child everyone else knows better

I don't think I have ever spoke to a more narrow minded ignorant person!

I cant believe your trying to say the millions of girls that are in and past throught the bars of Thailand in the last 40-50 fifty years since they came about

Are ALL exactly the same and not one has ever payed her own bar fine

You sound exactly like all the other twisted old farts that are in Thailand constantly moaning how "all bar girls are the same. They only want your money"

Many people have found very nice genuine sweet girls out of a bar who were just looking to meet a nice man!

As for gold drigging or heart of gold - well I have about twenty or so friends that have married BG's here in the Uk all are lovely two of them split from their partners and re married the others a a mix of great wife's and mums or happily in a relationship.

Are you saying ALL of your "twenty or so" friends married prostitutes ?. Have you any friends that did marry a thai that was not a prostitute ? What is the advantage ? I would like to know before I go to Pattaya next week and look for a wife. Thanks in advance

A go-go girl i knew used to phone me, give me money, and ask me to barfine her that and that day,

to make a trip back to home.

Apparently the fine was lower if someone barfined her, then if she would bail out herself.

ed: Yes, she made over 1000 from ladydrinks alone per night.

Edited by poanoi

3 Now. thumbsup.gif

As for gold drigging or heart of gold - well I have about twenty or so friends that have married BG's here in the Uk all are lovely two of them split from their partners and re married the others a a mix of great wife's and mums or happily in a relationship.

Are you saying ALL of your "twenty or so" friends married prostitutes ?. Have you any friends that did marry a thai that was not a prostitute ? What is the advantage ? I would like to know before I go to Pattaya next week and look for a wife. Thanks in advance

Not all bar girls are prostitutes

You are selling the story that bar girls are paying to have sex with you and I am the ignorant one ? ....... good luck selling that storybook

Paying her own barfine isn't paying me for sex

Also seems other people have had same experience on here

But oh yeah we must ALL be seeking attention LOL!

TO change the subject ..... why since you had so many hot bar girls bar fining themselves just to be with you are you old single and now finding it hard to attract a girl for free ? (according to you) ...... what went wrong or was that your plan to grow old and pay hookers later since you got so many fore free earlier ?

TO change the subject ..... why since you had so many hot bar girls bar fining themselves just to be with you are you old single and now finding it hard to attract a girl for free ? (according to you) ...... what went wrong or was that your plan to grow old and pay hookers later since you got so many fore free earlier ?

Lol didnt say I was old!

Nothing went wrong just grew up a bit and met a nice girl who I married and have 2 children and a pretty relaxed lifestyle

Don't pay hookers now or go with any for free.

my observation was from just how Thai girls in general are around me now compared to before whether it be in a bar on in 7eleven for example.

One saved my life, Got me to hospital. and even told my mates were my cash back up was. Told them to ask how much was there, to prove she hadn't stolen any as they went with her to pack my case. (I was flying home that night.)

Fortunate indeed, to fly home with a packed case and an empty sac.