Dentist for children

ciaociao

WE have such a good dentist when living in bkk, we still make the trip there. child is 4 yo. have had the whole gamut from anathesia to replacement teeth and "papoose" restraint fillings.

pm me if you think it worth while.

Edited by angrybird

WE have such a good dentist when living in bkk, we still make the trip there. child is 4 yo. have had the whole gamut from anathesia to replacement teeth and "papoose" restraint fillings.

Thank you for the response. I believe the tv rules allow you to give the name of the dentist and information which would be helpful to all tv members.

Thank you for the response. I believe the tv rules allow you to give the name of the dentist and information which would be helpful to all tv members.

Tel 026401120 dental phyathai 1, near phyathai BTS bkk

there is a phyathai at sri racha maybe as good.

BPH, but with a kid that young why bother?

BPH has a great dentist for younger children, you need to book an appointment though.

It is a good thing to get kids comfortable going to see the dentist, showing them it doesn’t need to be a scary experience. It was an eye opener for the wife who thought it was ok to let our child drink soda any time she wanted it (when I wasn't around). She had the same attitude, they will get new teeth any way what is the point. Kids will start loosing their baby teeth at around 8-12 years of age, that is quite a wile to go through life with a mouth full of cavities. I have seen too many children here that have mouths full of rotten teeth because no one taught their parents the importance of limiting candy and soda and how to get thier children to brush properly.

Edited by Redhead27
  • Like 1