Monkey Buiness

kimbathewhitelion

Cheaper than importing a pure- breed Golden Retriever of Labrador from the States. Just wanted to iknow. If f anyone has experience with monkeies & how best to train them. They wreak havoc & piss on whatever they think you hold dear...which is right most of the time.

In the end, don't recommend one of these guys unles you have a tested containment setup.

I had a pet monkey when I was a four year old. Re training it I don't have a clue but I do remember it being aggressive at times. Luckily it didn't attack or bite me but it did bare it's teeth.

I think you're asking for trouble, especially of there are youngsters in the house that won't leave it alone.

Do you drink beer at home? If you do be careful to buy extra beer for the monkey. Do you fondle the wife or kiss the wife? Do you scratch your nether regions much? Why? Monkey see, Monkey do. MOnkey drink your beer, fondle your wife and monkey scratch your nether regions too. The wife will kick you out and keep the monkey clap2.gifwhistling.gif

When I first read this I thought it was a joke, especially the bit at the end about the "tested containment setup". When I lived in Pattaya my mate had some kind of a monkey. It was about 18 inches to two feet high. Evil little thing, hated my mate, all his mates, anyone he saw, just pure evil. It would bite, throw things and was just horrible. He ended up giving it valium to make it partially acceptable to visitors. Then it just vanished, I never asked where it went.

Why don't you get a dog, they are affectionate, loyal, relatively cheap to keep and loads of fun if you like the outdoors.