Good music free streaming.

worgeordie

Go to sky.fm they have lots of different music channels ,from Russian pop,

Reggae,Punk,Classical,60s,70s,80s, Rock, Oldies,just about everything

really,and all free. enjoy.

regards Worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
  • Like 1

Also Live 365 and XiiaLive which have a bunch of stations to suit all tastes. I have been streaming regularly since I upgraded to 3G with AIS which means I can also listen in my car through Bluetooth. The reception has mostly been excellent - I am on Samui - except for the last couple of days when it has not been so good. I hear that by the end of the year the BBC will be streaming for Android phones which will add a whole new range of programmes to listen to when not near to my notebook.

• Like 1

Also Live 365 and XiiaLive which have a bunch of stations to suit all tastes. I have been streaming regularly since I upgraded to 3G with AIS which means I can also listen in my car through Bluetooth. The reception has mostly been excellent - I am on Samui - except for the last couple of days when it has not been so good. I hear that by the end of the year the BBC will be streaming for Android phones which will add a whole new range of programmes to listen to when not near to my notebook.

TuneIn app for Android already has all BBC radio on it , so you can do this now!

Sky.fm: I pay them USD50 for better audio quality and dont regret it at all.

BBC on Android: already working on Tunein as mentioned. You can also read the stream directly in VLC etc. It's the iplayer Android app that the BBC are talking about for the end of the year, I think.

• 1 month later...