Anybody wants to go to lopburi and /or ayutthaya next week?

Johanna

Hello. I want to go to ayutthaya and lopburi next week. (Tuesday -friday)i am searching for someone to go with me. (Open for other destinations if not to expensive) i am tired of starting alone :;-)

I am a 25 years old german girl. Would be happy for any replies. See you:D

Hello. I want to go to ayutthaya and lopburi next week. (Tuesday -friday)i am searching for someone to go with me. (Open for other destinations if not to expensive) i am tired of starting alone :;-)
I am a 25 years old german girl. Would be happy for any replies. See you:D

I can bet most of the responses in here would be male because when 25 yrs old + german and more importantly GIRL somehow does attract quite a number of ravenous wolves and then we have those that wouldn't want to cos she's german and not thai.

Anyway find it odd that OP would just ask like this in such a forum it's not very safe asking like this to a bunch of strangers on the net.

I got to know many nice people this way (last year in chiang mai). Girls and boys from many different countries. And everything can be dangerous. If i travel alone it can be dangerous too.so if you dont have to say anything important just let it be.thank you very much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app