2bangkok.com hacked!

george

Well..... Allah has going very tech-warrior, hasn't he... lol

Any idea what platform the site ran on?

They ('hackers') have blocked 2nd mouse click.. Assuming to avoid people checking source code.... They haven't coded it correctly to stop it been viewable though..

Makes me think some teenage kids have exploited a wordpress site... Just guesing though

Edited by x0r1987
  • Like 2

why hack these sites? And not hack sites that have actually played muslims as scapegoats for this fake 'war of terror"? or if this is about the shocking treatment of muslims in Burma why not hack sites that support these hardline Burmese facists that cloak themsleves in saffron robes?

Edited by JeezeLooeze

why hack these sites? And not hack sites that have actually played muslims as scapegoats for this fake 'war of terror"?

Maybe because Muslims over the world are strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up (taking innocent lives with them)...

If they are willing to do that, why would you question them hacking a website?

of course, it might not be them... but currently, there is no reasons to believe it is NOT them....

• Like 2

You are confusing "muslim" as synonmous with "terrorist". In any case you may be familair with drones that terrorise populations a kill innocents, a world terrorist superpower does this to people and also hacks into websites, emails and phone calls. Of course, it might not be them... but currently, there is no reasons to believe it is NOT them....

The only confusion here is coming from you. In many eyes, 'Muslim' IS synonymous with 'terrorist' and rightly so. It's just one outrage after another and hopefully the west is starting to see it. The banning of the veil and the rise of the UKIP is just the start.

As to your comment on drones. They are targeting the AlQuada leadership and quite successfully so, leading to white, middle-class liberals on a guilt-trip decrying their use. If the people around them become casualties then that can't be helped. They shouldn't associate with terrorists.

• Like 2

They ('hackers') have blocked 2nd mouse click.. Assuming to avoid people checking source code.... They haven't coded it correctly to stop it been viewable though..

Makes me think some teenage kids have exploited a wordpress site... Just guesing though

Looks like wordpress from googling for 2bangkok wp-content - http://2bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/

Probably an out of date self-hosted install as usual..

I am not an advocate or affiliated with any organization. But one thing for sure if we explore the historical facts in the past. War and terrorism started from the British colonial rule. Then it followed to America and its civil war. In today's world of terrorism it against started with the super powers. Just see World War 1 and World War 2 , All that was between the mighty super powers and their allies.

When USSR invaded Afghanistan, it lead to the creation of Al-Qaeda in different regions because there were some Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia reluctantly had to take side of USA. After USSR forces were driven back by Al-Qaeda, USA did not knew that they were taming a wild beast. And American's never knew that what would be the outcome later on. USA supplied Al-Qaeda with weapons, technology and taught them tactics how to conduct guerrilla warfare against a USSR army. Of course with the help of ISI (Pakistan Secret Service). As ISI played a middle man between Al-Qaeda and CIA.

Now let me come back to the topic. We should know that these hackers are merely just a part of nuisance creators. They don't have plans or objectives behind these hacking activities. Just time wasters. Terrorists may not have time to hack a site that may not be of any use to them.

No religion in this world teaches terrorism. And its a fact. However there are certain people who always exploit and defame religion.

Lastly we should make this world a peaceful place to live. Make money and live a good life like me wink.png .

• Like 1

TheSpade quoted it right about the difference between Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

However Bid Laden created AQ in Afghanistan initially. And then AQ infiltrated in Pakistan and other regions like yemen.

Do correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers

When USSR invaded Afghanistan, it lead to the creation of Al-Qaeda in different regions because there were some Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia reluctantly had to take side of USA. After USSR forces were driven back by Al-Qaeda, USA did not knew that they were taming a wild beast. And American's never knew that what would be the outcome later on. USA supplied Al-Qaeda with weapons, technology and taught them tactics how to conduct guerrilla warfare against a USSR army. Of course with the help of ISI (Pakistan Secret Service). As ISI played a middle man between Al-Qaeda and CIA.

AQ didn't even exist during the Soviet - Afghan war.

The USA funded the Taliban not AQ.

After the war in Afghan in 1989 Bin Laden founded AQ in Pakistan.

AQ and the Taliban ARE different despite having similarities and having worked together in recent times.

why hack these sites? And not hack sites that have actually played muslims as scapegoats for this fake 'war of terror"?

Maybe because Muslims over the world are strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up (taking innocent lives with them)...

If they are willing to do that, why would you question them hacking a website?

of course, it might not be them... but currently, there is no reasons to believe it is NOT them....

You are confusing "muslim" as synonmous with "terrorist". In any case you may be familair with drones that terrorise populations a kill innocents, a world terrorist superpower does this to people and also hacks into websites, emails and phone calls. Of course, it might not be them... but currently, there is no reasons to believe it is NOT them....

The people who committed the acts followed the Quran...

They called themselves Muslims

Admitted they fight for Muslims

Yet, you expect me to treat them as (possibly) non Muslims, simply because YOU (possibly) dont define them as Muslims and you question their beliefs? lol lol lol.... dude... islam... religion that says any person who leaves islam should die... the religion that wishes to use sharia to TAX people of other faiths... the religion that says 1 female voice is worth 50% of a mans... the religion that killing jews is the best thing u can do in life..... Why the hell, after knowing all this (ive the the quran twice... dont give me context BS.... creationists save that for themselves), why would or should I give your opinions ANY merit?

That cool, but how about you go protect the 8 year old girls getting acid thrown in their faces, or the 10 year old girls getting raped for the first time by their 30 year old husbands,.... Sure, its a very different topic, but why cant I bring it up? You seem you can say factually INcorrect statements with no backup smile.png At least mine are factually correct biggrin.png

Great post, i give it a standing ovationclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

Don;t even know this site, is it so important or does it belong to a friend to have to talk about it ?

I find it an informative site for anything Thai.

Pretty much a mature site without all the chldish bickering, as witnessed in this thread, that plagues Thaivisa.

Therefore I'm surprised it gets a mention here as it might draw away TV's more intelligent members. tongue.png

Your Website is got owned

It's definitely hacked by Thai people. Myanmar people have far more knowledge of English grammar.

If you're basing your conclusion solely on deplorable English grammar, that would open the possibilities to about 75% of Thai Visa users who claim to be from English speaking countries.

• Like 1

Your Website is got owned

It's definitely hacked by Thai people. Myanmar people have far more knowledge of English grammar.

If you're basing your conclusion solely on deplorable English grammar, that would open the possibilities to about 75% of Thai Visa users who claim to be from English speaking countries.

It can't be somebody that's Thai. They're not using the present-tense.

I am not an advocate or affiliated with any organization. But one thing for sure if we explore the historical facts in the past. War and terrorism started from the British colonial rule. Then it followed to America and its civil war. In today's world of terrorism it against started with the super powers. Just see World War 1 and World War 2 , All that was between the mighty super powers and their allies.

Now let me come back to the topic. We should know that these hackers are merely just a part of nuisance creators. They don't have plans or objectives behind these hacking activities. Just time wasters. Terrorists may not have time to hack a site that may not be of any use to them.

No religion in this world teaches terrorism. And its a fact. However there are certain people who always exploit and defame religion.

Lastly we should make this world a peaceful place to live. Make money and live a good life like me wink.png .

War and Terrorism started from British Rule ? Is that supposed to be a statement of fact. Are you saying war or terrorism did not exisit before the British Empire ? Tell me your not that wet behind the ears.

Edited by homeownership

wth my post did'nt come out, but you need to know that were we to do an experiment in your us home town, throw acid in face of a few randoms and bomb a neighbourhood from the air. We then poll survivors, victims, relatives to see what was more devastating. Something tells me that everyone of those people will say oh the bombing of the neighbourhood was just swell, it was done by government so its ok, who cares they are innocent or not. but thos e nasty people throwing acid in the face of .... was just awful. It seems that despite being out of your country you still beleive the propaganda. You should listen to local radio it has programs just for people like you.

Isnt President Assad a Muslim ? He seems to be doing a lot of killing of the Muslim People, around 100,000 at the last count and more everyday. No one says a word from the Muslim community.

America kills 3 terrorists with a drone and Muslims are declaring Jihad and firing rifles in the air shouting "God is Great".

Edited by homeownership

Isnt President Assad a Muslim ? He seems to be doing a lot of killing of the Muslim People, around 100,000 at the last count and more everyday. No one says a word from the Muslim community.

He's an Alawite.

No one from the Muslim communities says a word?

What about the Middle Eastern / Gulf States / Turkey condemning him, sending money and weapons to the rebels and supporting air strikes on Syria?

I'd say you don't seem to clued up on this subject.

Edited by TheSpade

Looks like wordpress from googling for 2bangkok wp-content - http://2bangkok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/

Probably an out of date self-hosted install as usual..

Yep !! :)

After I posted, I had the idea to do a Find in the Source Code.... Even after the hack, they still had some references to WordPress.... Indicated to me that they probably just edited the front page, rather then uploaded their own index.html (im a novice in web sites. sorry if my terminology is wrong)