Hot Dogs (American style)

junglechef

I bet they find your British dentally challenged teeth strange too wink.png

.believe me, the hilltribe kids will find the combination of bun and wiener strange at best.

So you use Sai Oua sausage with hotdog buns?

.....am I implying that in my statement?......learn to read.

.believe me, the hilltribe kids will find the combination of bun and wiener strange at best.

First thing I would like to give junglechef a big round of applause. As he says it really dosen't matter to the kids they are just happy not to be hungry.

Then I would also like to congratulate him on introducing other foods than Thai to them.

I know my wife never had that in her youth and now at the ripe old age of 56 she is thurley convinced that if it isn't Thai it is no good. Well just about. twice a year she will mention pizza and she really likes ribs at a well known establishment. Other than that it has to be Thai or it is no good. A real challenge to travel with. We found one Thai restaurant that was really good just lacking in a few spices or what ever. Next year when we went back she took them some packages of Thai seasonings.

Junglechef how did it go?

edit

darn spellchecker.

Edited by hellodolly

First thing I would like to give junglechef a big round of applause. As he says it really dosen't matter to the kids they are just happy not to be hungry.

what do you care about what happened with someone you don't even know? maybe use facebook and add him to social network with.

• Like 1

what do you care about what happened with someone you don't even know? maybe use facebook and add him to social network with.

This is a prime example of the type of people who are coming to Chiang Mai and ruining it.

Why would you even want to say something rude like that ?

• Like 2

This is a prime example of the type of people who are coming to Chiang Mai and ruining it.

Why would you even want to say something rude like that ?

He has his uses.

Every once in a while I have to look at his posting to see what I never want to become.

Edit

Then I have to look at my own posts and decide if I want to change the spelling or let it ride.

I corrected it this time don't want to give the man to much to feel superior about.

Edited by hellodolly
  • Like 2

From what I know, the party hasn't started yet, do you have a secret chili recipe?

Then I would also like to congratulate him on introducing other foods than Thai to them.

I know my wife never had that in her youth and now at the ripe old age of 56 she is thurley convinced that if it isn't Thai it is no good. Well just about. twice a year she will mention pizza and she really likes ribs at a well known establishment. Other than that it has to be Thai or it is no good. A real challenge to travel with. We found one Thai restaurant that was really good just lacking in a few spices or what ever. Next year when we went back she took them some packages of Thai seasonings.

edit

darn spellchecker.