The Interesting Program

orakul

From a site http://crypto-service.narod.ru free of charge it is possible to download the program on encryption of CryptoService.exe files in which as the open and closed passwords photos of politicians of Russia will be used led by Putinym V.V., photos of the most well-known picturesque cloths in a history of mankind, a photo of animals led by a lion and a polar bear. The files ciphered by open passwords, are decrypted only by the appropriate closed passwords. Effraction is eliminated even theoretically as at significant simplification of Algorithm of encryption of files random bytes there is an Algorithm of encryption by one-time notebooks which, as is known, is not cracked basically. This conclusion is made by experts at discussion on forums in the Internet.

Yep, more cryptography.

The world of encryption has moved to 3-DES and now 3-Des with EMV, I think that is a bit stronger than what he is proposing.

3-DES + EMV is why you have a Chip on your Visa Card these days.

This russian is a pure genius or a crook.

His website is rather difficult to read (strange english).

But the concept looks very interesting, for who knows et uses cryptography.

However I'm afraid to download the .exe... and the website is very slow. And not much information about it on google.

So beware.

What is the legislation about encryption? Who need really to use encryption, assuming the web is by nature totally unsecure? What is willing to use something unsecure as media for critical data?

Btw us I did not understood what he said, that is weird and does not fit with my knowledge of top russians coders/programmers.

hi'

dunno, but I'd rather say suspect than weird ...

my english is far to be good but his is ... :o may be forgot to use a spellchecker :D

and for sure I have more trust in pgp than any other so called encryption programs like the one we talk about.

francois

hi'

dunno, but I'd rather say suspect than weird ...

my english is far to be good but his is ... :o may be forgot to use a spellchecker :D

and for sure I have more trust in pgp than any other so called encryption programs like the one we talk about.

francois

Agree, the free world (GNU and other licence) give us poved solutions.

Let say to write what he wrote , he give me the feeling he is a new Pr Tournesol, but who is not in Moulinsart.

What is the legislation about encryption? Who need really to use encryption, assuming the web is by nature totally unsecure? What is willing to use something unsecure as media for critical data?

Btw us I did not understood what he said, that is weird and does not fit with my knowledge of top russians coders/programmers.

The legislation on crytography varies from country to country. The method described here is known as steganography (The art and science of hiding messages inside another medium). As it has been widely speculated that certain unsavoury characters have used this method for communicating, then it would be fairly safe to say that any suspicion of steganography will in itself get the attention of the authorities.

Top Russian coders/programmers DO NOT write encryption software using vb 6.0 it's far too slow...

Maybe he will sell a few copies, lets hope he uses it to get better translation software. Must admit it is the first time I have ever heard the expression "warehouses" to describe encryption tables...