Man gunned down over business negotiation, not love-triangle

webfact

Man gunned down over business negotiation, not love-triangle
Phuket Gazette

phuketnews_Shooting_victim_Worrawut_Thaw
Shooting victim Mr Worrawut has received many visitors in hospital since the drama, which was captured on CCTV. Photo: Thawit Bilabdullar

PHUKET: -- The victim of Sunday's shooting drama in Patong has changed his story about the cause of the attack.

When interviewed by the police while recovering from a gunshot wound in his left shoulder, Worrawut Thaweeapideeserm said he was shot because he was suspected of being the third member of a love triangle.

But yesterday, the 24-year-old told the Phuket Gazette that the cause was more mundane – a business negotiation gone sour.

“A friend of mine, the owner of a shop in Jungceylon Mall, was arguing with Dj Bee over a retail-outlet contract,” he said.

“ I offered to mediate because I wanted to help them stop quarreling.

“Dj Bee gave me a dirty look; it seemed he took an instant disliking to me. Then, while I was talking, Dj Bee suddenly shot me. He tried to fire another round, but his gun malfunctioned. Then he ran away,” Mr Worrawut explained.

A group of Mr Worrawut's relatives have posted a reward of 200,000 baht for anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of Wanchit Sornsaree, also known as Dj Bee.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Man-gunned-down-over-business-negotiation-not-love-triangle-22335.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-09-25

everybody in thailand is packing ?

don't like how you look at me, BANG

don't like how you look at my GF / WIFE, BANG

don't like the business deal, BANG

hub of immature children carrying guns

Edited by belg