Thai Football 2013

binnsy1

So what you want to say about that? Or do you want others say something? There is thaifootball topic so why this video is so great it needs own topic? And no, I didn't watch it,I never do if there is nothing in post to tell what is in video.

Fin

Its a video showing the state of the increasing violence within the different groups of fans of a leading Thai Football team,and the simple question that even you can grasp,is this what you want to see when attending a game of Thai Football?.

I guess you must be from Bangkok and that you are ashamed of the actions shown within the video.

Thanks. Why You didn't wrote that in first post? Still, does that video need own topic, why thai football topic is not enough?

As I wrote, I don't click links if posters don't bother tell what it is about. Yes, it was crazy, I have seen pictures of that. Similar things has happened before, nothing new. Maybe You just find out that because mighty buriram is involved? Of course I'm only guessing like You. But You are not good on that.

There's not much to it really. Quite a small number of drunk kids and wannabe hard guys with some interested bystanders. You can see older, cooler heads trying to get them to calm down and back off at the beginning and end. It's not very pleasant but the numbers involved are quite small and not too difficult to snuff out if it becomes a regular thing.

Looks like a farang moron from about 13.10 or so, waving the women and children over to fight him.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

I've (almost) always found opposition fans friendly when we've traveled to away games, and we probably travel to all the games within a three/four hour or so drive of Chonburi so we've only missed three or four away games this season.

But when we traveled to Muang Thong a few weeks ago I did sense a more hostile attitude from the home fans in the scoreboard end. It was only verbal but definitely not the usual light hearted 'sing along' banter we normally experience.

I must add that outside the ground we had/saw no trouble at all and met several friendly and chatty home fans, the same as we do everywhere else. It was only once inside the ground that we sensed hostilities from this one section of the crowd.

The only other time we've experienced any hostilities on our travels this season was at Samut Songkhram when two or three of their fans were verbally abusive to us after the game, and my mates wife was also verbally abused when she returned to the car on her own, before we arrived. On this occasion the police arrived just after us and dealt with the matter quickly. To their credit other watching Samut fans also pointed out the offender to the police.

These instances apart, we've always mingled with home fans, both before and after games, and it's always friendly. We are generally treated well by the home fans, their club and the numerous vendors outside the ground.

In some instances the players have even come out and chatted to the fans after the match. You would never see that after a BPL match in England.

Perhaps we've just been lucky.

Some of the officials deserve to get shot after some of the decisions they make though whistling.gifwhistling.gif.