Petchburi: 'Ex-boyfriend' kills woman and her brother

webfact

Girlfriend shot in head, brother in back, new boyfriend only sustained shots to the legs !

Hope I'm wrong but sounds like new boyfriend offed them and then shot himself in legs to make his story more believable.

Sorry for my pessimistic approach but it doesn't make sense.

The girlfriend and the new boyfriend would be the first to be shot, don't U think ?

Hope I'm mistaken. Time will tell.

What a whack theory! Let's break it down:

Guy's been dating the girl (19, what a shame) a month, taking her home from work. Things are not going well between them (?) Stops, shoots her, shoots brother, then shoots self four times in his legs. Four times!

People have been know to shoot themselves to cover up a crime (happens a lot on telly), but very few people will shoot themselves four times. What are the odds?

Quietman, if you are right, you should be asked to be consulted regularly by police forces all over the world. Astoundingly brilliant and original deductive insight.

This isn't the first case like this of course. Horrendous, sad and something that should be learned from and if you watch this case through its conclusions (beyond the obviously sad one)we're all more than likely going to disagree with decisions made by the authorities. It would seem that "crimes of passion" are not given the same zeal as a "killed for money" case here in Thailand??... Why? I don't know and I may be wrong in this assumption but it sure seems this way here as apposed to...A place I'm much more familiar with like..the states with its massively corrupt legal system where money can, does, will and has gotten charges of murder dropped or at the very least, not investigated. Yes, everywhere on the planet has things to complain about from the comfort of your computer's anonymity. Try not to forget that a little girl, 19years old was shot in the head, then after she fell, shot repeatedly at the same time her little brother was also killed by being shot in the back by some disgruntled little shit that got his feelings hurt??!! I've 2 daughters not much older than she was and my mind can't fathom this without thinking of her on her way home from work... Thinking about her day, how tired she was, what she was going to wear tomorrow, if her hair looked ok... So sad. <deleted>??? This will only continue and definitely get worse and happen more frequently if the Thai authorities don't set a better precedence, deterring angry little shits with too much free time on their hands from shooting little girls in the head because they're..f*c*ing crabby! Hormones are bouncing all over the brains of these children and blaming the gun, I don't believe, is the answer so what is?? Cheers

Edited by spookysully

A ' mysterious ' man often parked near her workplace and called her name in a threatening manner, could the poor lady not identify her ex-boyfriend ?

Maybe not. Perhaps her name was being called from behind tinted windows in the vehicle.

Probably did not want to tell the new BF about the old BF - mysterious would keep him around and protective - ex-BF might make him think twice and bolt.....

• Like 1

Girlfriend shot in head, brother in back, new boyfriend only sustained shots to the legs !

Hope I'm wrong but sounds like new boyfriend offed them and then shot himself in legs to make his story more believable.

The girlfriend and the new boyfriend would be the first to be shot, don't U think ?

Have you posted that as a joke?

Poor journalism again as the headline states definitively " Ex-boyfriend kills... " but the next line says correctly he is " believed " to be responsible.

I'm not saying the author was deliberately trying for a sensational headline but a little more care would have been appropriate.

Not necessarily 'poor' journalism. This is Tabloid journalism. It is poor but, it is the art of the headline to get you to

buy the newspaper and then read a 'slightly' different story.

That's what you get from tabloid. To be expected.

One also wonders if she took any notes about the car driver that was stalking her like the number plate.

I find us Joe Public are all far too easy on the details, which could prove to be vital.

• Like 1

This could only happen in Thailand!rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif

Lovely bit of sarcasm that, please keep it up. My wife is Thai and the word "sarcasm" is not in her vocabulary. Been together more than four years now and she still confuses sarcasm with crazy talk. clap2.gif

Poor journalism again as the headline states definitively " Ex-boyfriend kills... " but the next line says correctly he is " believed " to be responsible.

I'm not saying the author was deliberately trying for a sensational headline but a little more care would have been appropriate.

It's just like Thai Visa making headlines like' ABBA tickets available' ....

"Mr. Surasak Piembangbon survived the injuries caused by four bullets in his left leg."

It's a Brave man who can shoot himself four times in the leg.

Edited by MAJIC

Broke up with her "many years ago", and she was only 19 ??

why would i bother with a gratuitous and self-serving rip in reaction to a news story. It is a disgusting tragedy i agree, but here is neither the time nor place.

By rip i trust you mean reincarnate in peace, correct?

I will patiently wait for the first post that says this happens all over the world.

This could only happen in Thailand!rolleyes.gif

Three people on a small motorbike...well it does narrow it down...

Lucky they weren't carrying more at the time..