ACS Appointment Calendar open dates

Genericnic

Hi all. I looked in the forums and didn't find the answer and didn't find it on the CM Consular site either.

How many days in advance do the dates open up for making appointments with ACS? I was pretty sure from when I did the income letter last year that I set up the appointment close to 60 days in advance but I am getting older. biggrin.png As of today though, the calendar only shows available dates through November 21. Is it only 30 days in advance?

David

Well, you know there was a U.S gov't shutdown that probably affected website maintenance. Hubby went in on Oct 1 for his Income Letter and had the honor to be the first customer to discover that their credit card machine didn't work anymore. Cash in Thai baht only. The consular staff was as surprised as he was.

Edited by NancyL

Well, you know there was a U.S gov't shutdown that probably affected website maintenance. Hubby went in on Oct 1 for his Income Letter and had the honor to be the first customer to discover that their credit card machine didn't work anymore. Cash in Thai baht only. The consular staff was as surprised as he was.

"...first customer to discover that their credit card machine didn't work anymore."

Given recent developments, their mobile telephone service providers may want them to switch to prepaid accounts as well.

post-145917-0-25692500-1382198575_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1