Drunken Russian goes on temple smashing rampage in Phuket, tries to hot-wire truck

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its always funny to see how the Russian bashing is working well here .... it seems than no Brits , no Aussies never drink or get drunk in Thailand .... LOL I can tell you , have seen so many drunken English in pattaya or phuket having the same kind of attitude . Today is one russian , tomorrow will be someone else .... nothing new in that !

Disclaimer:

No Russian was harmed in todays postings on ThaiVisa wink.png

• Like 1

The new 500 baht entry fee will put a stop to this type of tourist.

Really?

You think that US$17 is going to make the difference between coming to Thailand, or not?

Think you could be kinda wrong.

sarcasm, I'm sure.

its always funny to see how the Russian bashing is working well here .... it seems than no Brits , no Aussies never drink or get drunk in Thailand .... LOL I can tell you , have seen so many drunken English in pattaya or phuket having the same kind of attitude . Today is one russian , tomorrow will be someone else .... nothing new in that !

I am sure there is a Russian forum somewhere complaining about the British, German, Scandinavian, Indian, Omani tourists behaving like lager louts.....

• Like 2

Or they should combine the entry-fee with an IQ-test!!coffee1.gif

Those idiots have the money, but clearly not the brains!

What a disgrace!!w00t.gif

The ones who got the real money are nowadays in Bali, showering their Ukrainian pseudo-model girlfriends -on a daily basis- with Cristal or Dom Perignon magnum, at KuDeTa, Potato Head or W beach clubs.

But it doesn't mean that they've got brain either...

Isn't it time they change the policy toward granting visa free entry for these Russians? More and more they cause problems for everyone and don't have any respect for other countries values. Hope this guy goes in jail for a few years or gets a one way ticket to Siberia, there he can drink vodka and starts a fight against a reindeer or polar bear!!crazy.gif

Another drunk,obnoxious Russian. We do have our share of them here in

Pattaya too, looks like Phuket will be getting rid of this idiot. My friends tell

me the Russians are so obnoxious because it's the first time these "peasants"

have ever had a an extra dollar to travel and they just have no manners and

still think they are on the farms with their animals.

Example of the severity of Russian society's problem with alcoholism. Life expectancy of the average Russian male is just about 55 now. The don't even make to pension age. Alcohol related diseases cause as many as 50% of Russian male deaths between ages 15 and 54.

The Russian word for water...., "Voda". Hmmmm. Seems they drink it like water.

50% of Russian male deaths because of alcohol disease? Jesus man, are you serious?

• Like 1

According to the politicians proposing the 500 baht fee, basically anyone that pays it is "quality", even if they vandalize property as long as they have money Thailand wants them. But that's what you get when you start describing people as trash or quality based upon the money they have.

• Like 1

I am sure there is a Russian forum somewhere complaining about the British, German, Scandinavian, Indian, Omani tourists behaving like lager louts.....

... because they're upstaging the Ruskies. Especially the Omanis, getting the freebee threesomes with gratuitous drugs.

This particular drunken idiot happens to be Russian. A nation that happens to have a large problem with alcohol abuse and excessive drinking. Destroying a religious symbol and disrespecting anything associated with religion is not usually tolerated in Thailand so I'm sure he will be suitably punished, one way or another.

He is a drunken lout with criminal tendencies and that has nothing to do with his nationality, but everything to do with his personality.

It's noticeable how you always post defenses against what you perceive as Russian bashing - and almost always then attempt to bash Australians, British and English in particular. Ever looked at the behavior of your own nationality - or are you arrogant enough to dismiss their indiscretions as acceptable ?

• Like 1

The tuk-tuks are that expensive on Phuket that the tourists are now stealing cars? smile.pngsmile.png

I wonder what ticked this guy off?

Yeah the costs of tuk-tuks are so expensive on Phuket he went all the way to Pattaya to try to steal a car

Where did Pattaya come into the story ?

• Like 1

Example of the severity of Russian society's problem with alcoholism. Life expectancy of the average Russian male is just about 55 now. The don't even make to pension age. Alcohol related diseases cause as many as 50% of Russian male deaths between ages 15 and 54.

The Russian word for water...., "Voda". Hmmmm. Seems they drink it like water.

50% of Russian male deaths because of alcohol disease? Jesus man, are you serious?

Naaaaah, couldn't be:

"A study by Russian, British and French researchers published in The scrutinized deaths between 1990 and 2001 of residents of three Siberian industrial towns with typical mortality rates and determined that 52% of deaths of people between the ages of 15 and 54 were the result of alcohol abuse. Lead researcher Professor David Zaridze estimated that the increase in alcohol consumption since 1987 has caused an additional three million deaths nationwide." - Alcoholism in Russia (Wiki)

Then there is this:

"Heavy alcohol use is a significant factor in the suicide rate, with an estimated half of all suicides a result of alcohol abuse. This is evident by the fact that Russia's suicide rate since the mid-90s has declined alongside per capita alcohol consumption, despite the economic crises since then; alcohol consumption is more of a factor than economic conditions." - Alcoholism in Russia (Wiki)

Is it possible that Mr. Fomenko has a death wish?

Edited by MaxYakov