Karcher Pressure Washer Service anywhere in Phuket?

McFarang

I purchased 2 washers in 9 years. Both times when I needed service, I went back to HomePro where I purchased them. They sent them back to Bangkok for service. It took a while, about 3 - 4 weeks, but they were fixed and the price was very reasonable.

You don't need to show them an invoice to prove you purchased from HomePro. As long as they are selling that brand (and they do sell Karcher) they will service it.

I'm on my third pressure washer in 10 years. I've always found that:-

1. Fixing them is expensive relative to the cost of a new one.

2. Once one thing fails, it's not long before something else does.

Good luck with your K'archer.

I think you are correct. I have already spent too much time and energy looking for a new hose. I will just buy another one. The first thing I will do is split a regular garden hose lengthwise and cover the original crap hose so as not to wear through. Shame mine only worked a couple hours though. My remedy is to buy another one identical, cover the hose and have the other main body as a spare...

• 11 months later...

Following advice a couple of years ago, I took the damaged original hose to a machine shop, where they replaced the original hose with a much stronger, longer hydraulic hose, for about 2000 THB. The machine shop managed to reuse the original fittings as they had none of that type in stock. I've never had any trouble with the hose since.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Following advice a couple of years ago, I took the damaged original hose to a machine shop, where they replaced the original hose with a much stronger, longer hydraulic hose, for about 2000 THB. The machine shop managed to reuse the original fittings as they had none of that type in stock. I've never had any trouble with the hose since.

I also had my hose repaired at a tractor machine shop and has work just fine ever since