dental implant

watgate

So I just got a pre-authorization for an implant from my dentist in the U.S. for a future implant to tooth #14 which, one of these days or years, will need to be extracted. It is really hard to get an estimate from the oral surgeon because their office will tell you that based on the amount of bone grafting that is needed, as well as various other sundry things, the cost could rise substantially. With that said, I was able to at least come up with a ballpark figure as to what I am looking at to have an implant done, as well as a crown placed over the implant. Now, I am hoping that some of you fine expats or world travelers might have had an implant done in Chiang Mai and what was your total costs to have it successfully completed. The implant, as well as the crown. Thanks for any info.

Edited by watgate

Hi Advanced,

I've been going to Big Smile for...around 10 years. Supachi is the main man. Good english and logical explanation of any detail. On Arak, south west corner. Near the big rain tree. I dont know about cost comparison. But the work is good.

Greg